waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
talk2melas said:
Hello Jevgen,congratulations on your CSQ.Looking at your timeline,your CSQ came at the speed of light.I wish to have such a commendable speed in the processing of my application too.The professional order eligibility you are talking about for regulated professions,is it from regulatory bodies within Quebec or are the licenses (eligibility) from abroad (outside Quebec) considered?
Thanks. I hope you also get your CSQ in the mailbox with a waiver.
For everyone who wants to work in a regulated profession like engineer, doctor, scientist the license is required. It's issued by regulatory bodies of Quebec and everyone who studied outside of the province has to apply for a permit. This procedure is even for those who studied in Canada, but in other provinces.
I read on the website of the Order that if you have a license from your home country which has a mutual agreement with Canada it can be a good advantage to get a Quebec license via simplified procedure. You need to figure out if this is your case. Contact the Order of Nursing directly to determine your eligibility. I think that optometry is also regulated and your wife needs to obtain a permit as well. The list of all orders and information about permits is here: http://www.cicic.ca/
I also created a separate thread about professional orders on the forum because this topic is often neglected. Here it is http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t149148.0.html
You might find something useful from there as well.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Ievgen said:
Thanks. I hope you also get your CSQ in the mailbox with a waiver.
For everyone who wants to work in a regulated profession like engineer, doctor, scientist the license is required. It's issued by regulatory bodies of Quebec and everyone who studied outside of the province has to apply for a permit. This procedure is even for those who studied in Canada, but in other provinces.
I read on the website of the Order that if you have a license from your home country which has a mutual agreement with Canada it can be a good advantage to get a Quebec license via simplified procedure. You need to figure out if this is your case. Contact the Order of Nursing directly to determine your eligibility. I think that optometry is also regulated and your wife needs to obtain a permit as well. The list of all orders and information about permits is here: http://www.cicic.ca/
I also created a separate thread about professional orders on the forum because this topic is often neglected. Here it is http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t149148.0.html
You might find something useful from there as well.

Hi Iev,

Trust you are good. Were you required send in ur resume during ur application to ur Ordre? Mine requires it. I need to know if there is a standard resume format....

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whiterose said:
Hello everyone, I'm planning to apply for Quebec immigrant under the allied employment and immigration services, is this agency true? Does anyone you knew able to have successful application in this agency?
You can do it yourself. IMO it is not worth paying anyone to do it for you. Your app will not get any special treatment or anything.

Hope that helps. :)

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
whiterose said:
Hello everyone, I'm planning to apply for Quebec immigrant under the allied employment and immigration services, is this agency true? Does anyone you knew able to have successful application in this agency?
They will be your representative. They will guide you during the processing period. Just make sure that they are legal and are accredited. Having an agency is not a promise that you will have a successful application. You can do the application yourself but if you feel that you need assistance and you can afford it, I don't think there's nothing wrong if you sign up with them.

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check the official website. Every agency, even from overseas, must register with Canadian government.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/rep-who.asp

If they are not authorized, don't use them. Even if you feel you need assistance, try to do it yourself first. Maybe ask here if you have any questions. You'll see it's easier than it seems :)

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Preferred said:
Hi Iev,

Trust you are good. Were you required send in ur resume during ur application to ur Ordre? Mine requires it. I need to know if there is a standard resume format....
Hi buddy,

I wasn't required to submit resume with my application to order. Have you tried out resume builder on canadavisa website http://www.canadavisa.com/canadavisa-resume-builder.html
It should be good to standartise it according to canadian requirements. If it has to be in french it's better to ask some native french-speaker to verify it after you have a rough draft.

Geochaddy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013 at BIQ Montreal
Nomination.....
12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
April 15 file received at BIQ Mexico
Interview........
Waived
proreo said:
The Ukrainian guy supplied TEFAQ result though. I didn't know he already received his CSQ, so good for him.

The wording in AOR should happen, if it didn't happen the best indication is the waiting time. If it's been almost a year I doubt you're a priority.
I submitted my application in Montreal through my consultant on March 28, 2013, it was transferred to BIQ Mexico on April 15 and by June 5 we received the AOR. I thought that was good timing. However, now that our AOT is now 6 points instead of 12, I am not as optimistic as I was before.

Geochaddy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
Interview........
Waived
rizwan_raw said:
Hey Geochaddy,

I think you still stand a v..good chance of interview waiver as 64 points are cool. Is it without the adaptability points or including it?

reg
No Rizwan, it does not include points for adaptability. See the breakdown below:

Education 12
Area of Training 6
Work Experience 8 points
Age 16 points
Language Proficiency 6 (Ielts)
Spouse's Characteristics 7 points
Children 8 points
Financial Self-Sufficiency 1
Total 64

I really hope we get the waiver, otherwise we would have to travel to another country (Mexico) for the interview.

Geochaddy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
Interview........
Waived
Ievgen said:
Geochaddy,

How's everything with your application? How do you feel with french learning? I figured that passing a Tefaq doesn't mean much in terms of fluency ;D I went to Alliance Francaise for intermediate level recently and have some difficulties like all the others as well. What I mean is that it's better to take a test once you feel confident even with a modest level just to get points needed. And afterwards, you continue learning just for yourself. That's a good point.
Hi Ievgen, we still have not submitted our application to the Chemistry Order yet, but will do so shortly. I am very aware that this will enhance our case. As it relates to the French. Hubby and I did a Beginners Intensive course in the summer at AF. We just started the follow-up, Beginners Plus course this week. Our teacher is from France and knows very little English so wish us well :D! We havent determined which exam we will take yet, but we will only do so once we are comfortable.

venkateshkrec

Jun 6, 2012
Geochaddy said:
Hi Ievgen, we still have not submitted our application to the Chemistry Order yet, but will do so shortly. I am very aware that this will enhance our case. As it relates to the French. Hubby and I did a Beginners Intensive course in the summer at AF. We just started the follow-up, Beginners Plus course this week. Our teacher is from France and knows very little English so wish us well :D! We havent determined which exam we will take yet, but we will only do so once we are comfortable.

Hi Ieven/Geochaddy

I had submitted my application with my wife being principal applicant since she had a bachelor & master in organic chemistry. We submitted our application in Jan 2013 and received AOR in March 2013 after which there has been no news. Can you please tell what is the Chemistry Order and how can we do it? If you could tell in details i would really appreciate your help.

Regards

Venkatesh

rizwan_raw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Gandhinagar / Gujarat / India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
C018
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2012
Doc's Request.
Clear
AOR Received.
12-03-2013
IELTS Request
Sent IELTS in initial application, without DELF
Med's Request
Waiting....
Interview........
God will waive it.....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Dec 2014
Geochaddy said:
No Rizwan, it does not include points for adaptability. See the breakdown below:

Education 12
Area of Training 6
Work Experience 8 points
Age 16 points
Language Proficiency 6 (Ielts)
Spouse's Characteristics 7 points
Children 8 points
Financial Self-Sufficiency 1
Total 64

I really hope we get the waiver, otherwise we would have to travel to another country (Mexico) for the interview.
HI Geo,

I score exactly the same points except my spouse characteristics is : 3 points . My total is 60 now.
Yes, i hope we get a weaver. or else i will have to appear for french tests.

But you know what, in my opinion, this is unfair for the applicants like us. when they had taken/charged the fees and now when it is non refundable, they should not change the rules for the ones who already got the AOR. I got my AOR in March 2013 and according to what the new rules has to say i will be considered in the new rules. This is unfair. when i applied last Nov 2012, i checked the criteria and rules prevailing that time and i agreed to pay the money because i was sure that i will qualify and hence i proceeded for the application and paid my hard earned money to them. They gave me the confirmation that the file is OK to be processed and shall go further according to the rules and regulations and hence they are charging the fees (I.E AOR.) Now, how can they change the rules for me ??

ken99

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Dear All,

Plz Help Urgently,
I am confused what NOC should i follow for Quebec? HRSDC or LMI?
I have followed HRSDC code in my application, last day i came to know that same occupation has different code at LMI, what to do now?
Normally What occupation codes are being followed at Quebec?

Regards

Ken

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Geochaddy said:
I'm sure that after you apply to Order your CSQ will come very fast. And also you're very good in terms of points even not including the french exam. If you're doing Beginners Plus course that's probably A2 level. I wish you progress fast in learning especially if your tutor is a native speaker.

My federal application was finally dispatched yesterday to Nova Scotia after I collected everything. I'm only pending the FBI clearance, if they accept the fingerprints that I took at the local police station ;D Still, my credit card hasn't been billed yet. I suppose they process it soon cause the police certificates are valid for 3 months only.

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
venkateshkrec said:
Hi Ieven/Geochaddy

I had submitted my application with my wife being principal applicant since she had a bachelor & master in organic chemistry. We submitted our application in Jan 2013 and received AOR in March 2013 after which there has been no news. Can you please tell what is the Chemistry Order and how can we do it? If you could tell in details i would really appreciate your help.

Regards

Venkatesh
All chemists who studied outside of Quebec need to obtain a license from the Order to practice the profession. It takes 45-90 days to process an application and the fee is 425$. Also, assuming that you're not francophone and didn't complete high school/university in french you'll be first granted a temporary 1-year license. Within this period it'll be required to pass a french exam upon arrival to Quebec.
I created a separate thread about this. You might find it helpful http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t149148.0.html

adi22

Sep 10, 2013
Hi All,

As every one is aware, if you have submitted your application to Quebec and preliminary assessment has not been done, the application will be processed according to the new rules in effect since August 1st, 2013, no matter when the application was submitted.

With regards to this, we can all send a complaint to the Minister of Immigration by using the link below either in English or french (micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/ministere/ecrire.html...................)