12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
April 15 file received at BIQ Mexico
Interview........
Waived
proreo said:
I read about it in their official document and I know one person, who got priority and her AOR had such wording. Moreover, she got processed in a matter of months...
I had the same question some months ago, whether if you are on priority list that would be mentioned in the AOR and another forum member, Ivegen who had the same AOT and got CSQ a few months after applying said his AOR did not say anything about priority. He has US degree and has either B1 or B2 French.

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Geochaddy said:
I had the same question some months ago, whether if you are on priority list that would be mentioned in the AOR and another forum member, Ivegen who had the same AOT and got CSQ a few months after applying said his AOR did not say anything about priority. He has US degree and has either B1 or B2 French.
The Ukrainian guy supplied TEFAQ result though. I didn't know he already received his CSQ, so good for him.

The wording in AOR should happen, if it didn't happen the best indication is the waiting time. If it's been almost a year I doubt you're a priority.

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning friends

As per the discussion going on currently in our forum I think there are very less chance for Asia for the next mission because till date no one has mentioned that he got an email from biq Montreal for the interview like some african members.

pls share if someone has any update

Regards

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
darshmodi said:
Good morning friends

As per the discussion going on currently in our forum I think there are very less chance for Asia for the next mission because till date no one has mentioned that he got an email from biq Montreal for the interview like some african members.

Regards
God knows.. :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

We need to wait for another 13 days to get update on mission Oct-Nov-Dec. :-\ :-\ :-\

rizwan_raw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Gandhinagar / Gujarat / India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
C018
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2012
Doc's Request.
Clear
AOR Received.
12-03-2013
IELTS Request
Sent IELTS in initial application, without DELF
Med's Request
Waiting....
Interview........
God will waive it.....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Dec 2014
Geochaddy said:
I am in that position as well. AOT points changed from 12 to 6. We did not submit any French results and were scoring 70 points, now we are down to 64. Our area was priority also (chemistry). We have been attending french classes and intend to submit french results although we are not claiming points, we were hoping to have an interview waiver and was trying to increase that likelihood by showing MICC that we are learning French.
Hey Geochaddy,

I think you still stand a v..good chance of interview waiver as 64 points are cool. Is it without the adaptability points or including it?

reg

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdammalli said:
God knows.. :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

We need to wait for another 13 days to get update on mission Oct-Nov-Dec. :-\ :-\ :-\
how do you say that they will update mission details in 13 days ? was it already published somewhere ?

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
swamik said:
how do you say that they will update mission details in 13 days ? was it already published somewhere ?
They will update their mission once in every 3 months
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

last updation was 26th June and before that they had updated on 25th March.. hence we can assume that they may update again on September 25/26th..

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Geochaddy said:
Geochaddy,

How's everything with your application? How do you feel with french learning? I figured that passing a Tefaq doesn't mean much in terms of fluency ;D I went to Alliance Francaise for intermediate level recently and have some difficulties like all the others as well. What I mean is that it's better to take a test once you feel confident even with a modest level just to get points needed. And afterwards, you continue learning just for yourself. That's a good point.

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
proreo said:
The Ukrainian guy supplied TEFAQ result though. I didn't know he already received his CSQ, so good for him.

The wording in AOR should happen, if it didn't happen the best indication is the waiting time. If it's been almost a year I doubt you're a priority.
I wrote couple times, probably in different threads, that there's no mentioning of priority in the AOR. And also, the key factor in obtaining a CSQ is a license from the professional order. I bet many applicants have MS/Phd in the prioritised AOT, advanced english and B1/B2 in french. Therefore 55+ points. That doesn't automatically mean a waiver. I got an eligibility letter from L'Ordre des Chimistes du Quebec in May. After I updated my CSQ application with it I receved a letter with a title "Application is pending decosion". It happened just in one month. That how I knew I'll receive a CSQ. Before that I wasn't quite sure that my 58 points would grant me a waiver. Again, I think that the most important is a license even though it doesn't give any additional points. Many applicants underestimate it and just count the points but I think that it's not right. What's a purpose of the degree that isn't recognized. I read couple threads on the website of professional Order where applicants don't know what to do with their degrees obtained overseas. Unfortunately, for those who evaluate credentials there're two outcomes: either it's a degree from North America or from elswhere. For immigration officer the license demonstrates your employability and shows that you don't need any further training. Thus, can start working immediately upon arrival. That's one advantage for those who want to work in a regulated profession.

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ievgen said:
I wrote couple times, probably in different threads, that there's no mentioning of priority in the AOR. And also, the key factor in obtaining a CSQ is a license from the professional order. I bet many applicants have MS/Phd in the prioritised AOT, advanced english and B1/B2 in french. Therefore 55+ points. That doesn't automatically mean a waiver. I got an eligibility letter from L'Ordre des Chimistes du Quebec in May. After I update my CSQ application with it I receved a letter with a title "Application is pending decosion". It happened just in one month. That how I knew I'll receive a CSQ. Before that I wasn't quite sure that my 58 points would grant me a waiver. Again, I think that the most important is a license even though it doesn't give any additional points. Many applicants underestimate it and just count the points but I think that it's not right. What's a purpose of the degree that isn't recognized. I read couple threads on the website of professional Order where applicants don't know what to do with their degrees obtained overseas. Unfortunately, for those who evaluate credentials there're two outcomes: either it's a degree from North America or from elswhere. For immigration officer the license demonstrates your employability and shows that you don't need any further training. Thus, can start working immediately upon arrival. That's one advantage for those who want to work in a regulated profession.
hey. congrats!

What about professions, which are not regulated?

If you got the AOR before filing eligibility letter from the Order, that's probably why it did not mention priority.

Btw. here is the list of professions governed by a professional order:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/regulated-professions/professional-order.html

And here financial market authority
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/regulated-professions/financial-market-authority.html

And here regulated vocational qualifications
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/regulated-professions/regulated-vocational-qualifications.html

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
proreo said:
hey. congrats!

What about professions, which are not regulated?

If you got the AOR before filing eligibility letter from the Order, that's probably why it did not mention priority.
Thanks proreo. I wish yours gets processed as fast as mine.

I got AOR already having 58 points and I'm sure that when they say "priority" they imply only AOT and nothing else. Even points they may not have counted at that stage. Also, when I had a second notification that the application is pending there was no mentioning about priority as well. Only when I received CSQ it was specified "Dossier vise par traitement prioritaire"

My opinion is that regulated professions are kinda double-edge swords. There're pros and cons. Very straightforward. On one hand, if someone qualifies it's beneficial, but if he doesn't that means he will have to take a survival job and study again in Quebec taking part-time courses to prove the qualification. I'm sure they created these licenses to narrow down the pool of applicants in order to decrease the competition in key professions that are important. In case of non-regulated profession, the good things are that you don't bother with documents, appication and fees, and you're not worried that it might be refused and degree may not be recognised. However, in this case the competition will be much higher because it means that without a need to obtain a license lots of applicants from all around the world will qualify for the same job. It makes searching the right position more difficult.

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW:October 3rd,2013. Federal : February 16th 2016
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
QSW:08-04-2014, Federal 20-02-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Ievgen said:
Thanks proreo. I wish yours gets processed as fast as mine.

I got AOR already having 58 points and I'm sure that when they say "priority" they imply only AOT and nothing else. Even points they may not have counted at that stage. Also, when I had a second notification that the application is pending there was no mentioning about priority as well. Only when I received CSQ it was specified "Dossier vise par traitement prioritaire"

My opinion is that regulated professions are kinda double-edge swords. There're pros and cons. Very straightforward. On one hand, if someone qualifies it's beneficial, but if he doesn't that means he will have to take a survival job and study again in Quebec taking part-time courses to prove the qualification. I'm sure they created these licenses to narrow down the pool of applicants in order to decrease the competition in key professions that are important. In case of non-regulated profession, the good things are that you don't bother with documents, appication and fees, and you're not worried that it might be refused and degree may not be recognised. However, in this case the competition will be much higher because it means that without a need to obtain a license lots of applicants from all around the world will qualify for the same job. It makes searching the right position more difficult.
Hello Jevgen,congratulations on your CSQ.Looking at your timeline,your CSQ came at the speed of light.I wish to have such a commendable speed in the processing of my application too.The professional order eligibility you are talking about for regulated professions,is it from regulatory bodies within Quebec or are the licenses (eligibility) from abroad (outside Quebec) considered?

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Waiting :(
I'm also worried about same thing friend.. :-X
Sometime it makes me feel, if they have forgotten Asian countries or what... ???

Please share if anybody from India has recieved any update on interview...

darshmodi said:
Good morning friends

Regards

whiterose

Sep 8, 2013
Hello everyone, I'm planning to apply for Quebec immigrant under the allied employment and immigration services, is this agency true? Does anyone you knew able to have successful application in this agency?