Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Dears,

I was looking now in another forum called trackitt.com, and i found several cases like the case of Shooting star.

I am afraid this is what is going on nowadays.

Unless if shooting star and the other cases were for those who applied on the old systems before..

What i know is that points you get as soon as you get the File number are those that you will get in the interview, why do they recalculate points again then ??

And why they ask for another dimploms of DELF for B1 or B2 if someone can pass on A2 for example and already got file number on that basis ...

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends

Can any one tell me the difference between TEF exams and TCF exams??

my purpose is for quebec immigration only and secondly which exam should we appear because i came to know
as there is negative marking also???

previously i have cleared delf A2 as well....

pls advise

megalomax

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7/07/2012
Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
Good day,

Is it true that the FSW for Quebec will end in July 2013?

Where is the link for this information?

Thank you.

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
megalomax said:
Good day,

Is it true that the FSW for Quebec will end in July 2013?

Where is the link for this information?

Thank you.
nobody knows what is there beyond that date july 2013, or maybe even before july 2013 nobody knows what micc would change as fsw changes unfold.

anyways take a look here. http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-receipt.html

lounch23

Nov 20, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 17, 2012
AOR Received.
Feb. 27, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully
LANDED..........
Soon
tubelight said:
gamma,

Yes I did. They returned me the original expired check along with the letter explaining that I have 90 days to be considered and an annexure sheet.

I would still recommend to make another DD. The only benefit of sending the payment by credit card is that you can track it if the amount has been drawn. Also you will be charged extra if your country of issue of credit card has a currency other than Canadian dollars.
Hello,
May i know for how many weeks you received the expired DD from the time they emailed you. Thanks

Can i use credit card from other person? Thanks

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear SignalMaker & Others

This is my humble advise on QSW/FSW........DO NOT WITHDRAW YOUR QSW application, if you choose to do FSW do it as well without canceling Quebec. You will have to do ECA which will take some time ( APPLY ASAP), Ensure that your IELTS is not expired or will not expire by may 04. Do the points analysis if your NOC appeared and see if you get the required 67 points. Decide if you or your spouse would be the principal applicant.....use you NOC category to determine this, as some Nocs will fill up MUCH quicker than others, the NOC 1112 and the Computer related NOCs will fill up quickly.

Hope this helps.

signalmaker said:
Dears,

I was looking now in another forum called trackitt.com, and i found several cases like the case of Shooting star.

I am afraid this is what is going on nowadays.

Unless if shooting star and the other cases were for those who applied on the old systems before..

What i know is that points you get as soon as you get the File number are those that you will get in the interview, why do they recalculate points again then ??

And why they ask for another dimploms of DELF for B1 or B2 if someone can pass on A2 for example and already got file number on that basis ...

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
islandbabe said:

This is my humble advise on QSW/FSW........DO NOT wiTHDRAW YOUR QSW application, if you choose to do FSW do it as well without canceling Quebec. You will have to do ECA which will take some time ( APLLY ASAP), Ensure that your IELTS is not expired of will not expire by may 04. Do the points analysis if your NOC appeared and see if you get the required 67 points. Decide if you or your spouse would be the principal applicant.....use you NOC category to determine this, as some Nocs will fill up MUCH quicker than others, the NOC 1112 and the Computer related NOCs will fill up quickly.

Hope this helps.
Thank you so much, actualy it is computer engineering ! :)) and i dnt think i will apply, i dont have time, i spent two years working on CSQ, it is crasy i lose time now again waiting and paying and hoping in the Federal process ...

gamma_jb

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
lounch23 said:
Hello,
May i know for how many weeks you received the expired DD from the time they emailed you. Thanks

Hi,

were you also informed that your check has expired? I got an email april 11 saying that my check had expired and i need to send a new one.
i have not received the returned check yet in the mail. that's also my question as to how many days before i got the actual expired check in the mail so i can send another one or probably just used my credit card.

yes, you can use someone else's credit card, just indicate the name of the cardholder in the payment form and your name at the bottom part of the form. are you from what country?

thanks!

gamma

tubelight

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
Nomination.....
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
File Transfer...
HK to Montreal
lounch23 said:
Hello,

I didn't receive any email just the letter explaining that my DD has expired.

tubelight

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
Nomination.....
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
File Transfer...
HK to Montreal
islandbabe said:

This is my humble advise on QSW/FSW........DO NOT WITHDRAW YOUR QSW application, if you choose to do FSW do it as well without canceling Quebec. You will have to do ECA which will take some time ( APPLY ASAP), Ensure that your IELTS is not expired or will not expire by may 04. Do the points analysis if your NOC appeared and see if you get the required 67 points. Decide if you or your spouse would be the principal applicant.....use you NOC category to determine this, as some Nocs will fill up MUCH quicker than others, the NOC 1112 and the Computer related NOCs will fill up quickly.

Hope this helps.
Not just specific occupations like NOC 1112 or computer related professions but all occupations will be filled up in matter of weeks. People have been waiting for months for new FSW to commence this year. Its purely risk and luck!!!

tubelight

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
Nomination.....
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
File Transfer...
HK to Montreal
signalmaker said:
Thank you so much, actualy it is computer engineering ! :)) and i dnt think i will apply, i dont have time, i spent two years working on CSQ, it is crasy i lose time now again waiting and paying and hoping in the Federal process ...
Probably you are right!!!

How come you spend 2 years working on CSQ when you have filed your application in 2012?

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
tubelight said:
Probably you are right!!!

How come you spend 2 years working on CSQ when you have filed your application in 2012?
Actually the idea started in September 2011, and i was able to send the papers in may then got them back several times until got the final confirmation from them in November 2012

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is an unusual question...the opinions of all would be appreciated....If a person is successful in their FSW application can they THEN chose to land in Quebec????? Is this allowed? or will they have to still seek approval from Quebec?

Thanks

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
Hi everyone,
I am in small problem, montreal office has cashed my DD but i have not received any AOR so far, how long does it takes them to send the AOR.
Any Idea?
Regards,

Amirjs

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the file: 4 points. TCFQ: sent with the file: B1 - 8 points
EFK said:
Can someone from the Gulf please advise urgently...what did you do to prove that there is no social security/ income tax etc for our salaries??
i saw earlier that someone got rejected because they could not prove that their income is legal due to not being being able to prove social security contribution exemption...

so can UAE/ Gulf people please help urgently - how to prove that we are exempt from social security contributions?

tx
Hello EFK - You don't need to prove anything. they know that there is no social security number or tax in the UAE and hence they will ignore this. I applied and got AOR without mentioning anything about tax/social number etc...

Cheers