+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

ken99

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
No, I got acknowledgement from Fedex for shipment delivered, I am asking when will I get AOR from Quebec?

Regards

Ken

linleon329

Nov 8, 2012
Nms1 said:
Hi,
I sent my application January 2013 and I know I have a long time to wait, but I hope I can get an interview waiver since our joint points are around 62.
You recieved your csq in 3 months only, so may I ask you what was special about your application?
Thank you.
Hi Nms

My wife just finish her PhD this semester and she is pregnant of 7 monthes, I don't know if this help in my case ( i did joint a ultrasound pic to CIC when i did send my application). For my side, i am local lol. I study in MOntreal and I work for 7 years. I have all my tax return files every years and so does my wife. The gouvenment has all our income info, so maybe that helps too.

linleon329

Nov 8, 2012
Z AND Z said:
Did you mean that you've got your CSQ in 3 months time??!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hi

I mean i send my immigration application for my spouse to CIC and they confirmed by email they did receive it at the end of december.
In feb i received the letter from CIC and they ask me to apply for CSQ. I wait for 4 weeks after i send the application to MICC and i received my CSQ.
I just wonder what will be the next step i have to do. etc etc. And what should i be expected from CIC.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Day All,

If I am living in Jamaica, where do I send my Quebec skilled worker application?

Thanks.

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ken99 said:
I have sent my application for CSQ on monday and received by them as per courier acknowledgement.
Now when will I have acknowledgment or answer by Quebec authorities? in nut shell what would be the next step or process?
Regards

Ken
Dear Ken99

First of all let us know about ur visa office like montreal or where ???
secondly now as per the new rules they will verify your case and if your points are enough for criteria i.e. 49 or 57 than u will get your AOR in 4 to 6 months

Bonne Chance

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
islandbabe said:
Good Day All,

If I am living in Jamaica, where do I send my Quebec skilled worker application?

Thanks.
All applications should be sent directly to Montreal.pls send it ASAP because the last 3 days are holidays so the office may not be opened.30th and 31st are weekend and Friday 29th is Good Friday which is most likely a holiday.you have up till 28 th to submit your application

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
islandbabe said:
Good Day All,

Thanks.
Send your application to Mexico BIQ, if you are from Jamaica.

Address :
Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Mexico
Délégation générale du Québec
Avenida Taine No. 411
Colonia Bosque de Chapultepec
11580 Mexico, D.F.
MEXIQUE

Source: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/mexico/coordonnees.html

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Loofy,

I plan to send it by courier on Monday, the Quebec site stated to send it to theoffice that covers your territory, when I entered my country Jamaica it stated: Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Mexico

Please tell me why you suggest Montreal?

Loofy said:
All applications should be sent directly to Montreal.pls send it ASAP because the last 3 days are holidays so the office may not be opened.30th and 31st are weekend and Friday 29th is Good Friday which is most likely a holiday.you have up till 28 th to submit your application

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A Big thank you Grande_folie,

I do believe that you are correct. THANK YOU +1 :D

grande_folie said:
Send your application to Mexico BIQ, if you are from Jamaica.

Address :
Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Mexico
Délégation générale du Québec
Avenida Taine No. 411
Colonia Bosque de Chapultepec
11580 Mexico, D.F.
MEXIQUE

Source: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/mexico/coordonnees.html

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
islandbabe said:
Dear Loofy,

I plan to send it by courier on Monday, the Quebec site stated to send it to theoffice that covers your territory, when I entered my country Jamaica it stated: Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Mexico

Please tell me why you suggest Montreal?
My apologies please.Montreal is for applicants from Eastern Europe and Africa.sorry for the wrong info

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Problem Loofy, Thanks for the quick response none the less.

Loofy said:
My apologies please.Montreal is for applicants from Eastern Europe and Africa.sorry for the wrong info

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another Question ..If you please.

So I completed the QSC application with my husband and plan to send it off on Monday, but I have seen where 2 people posted that as the spouse/wife I should fill out a (A-0520-AA) application for Selection Certificate separate from my husband, this doesn't make any sense.......for us to have 2 such forms?? .PLEASE HELP.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
islandbabe said:
Another Question ..If you please.

So I completed the QSC application with my husband and plan to send it off on Monday, but I have seen where 2 people posted that as the spouse/wife I should fill out a (A-0520-AA) application for Selection Certificate separate from my husband, this doesn't make any sense.......for us to have 2 such forms?? .PLEASE HELP.

That's true. You also need to fill this form out. Please check below link for more information.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/index.html

Also check who need to fill this form section in below link
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/Application-selection-certificate-dyn.pdf

Who is required to fill out this form

The principal applicant in the Skilled Worker subclass and the accompanying spouse or de facto spouse, if any, who are applying.
Dependent children accompanying you who are aged 22 or older or who are married or de facto spouses must complete the form
Application for Selection Certificate – Dependent child aged 22 or older or who is married or a de facto spouse (definitions on
page 4). A child who is not a dependent must fill out this form as a principal applicant.

Hope that will help.