QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

kulwantgill

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
MOGA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can u plz tell me in detail or send any link... about eligibility criteria of pharmacist in quebec...

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
harit79 said:

If you or your spouse lived in any country more than 6 months then you have to provide PCC for all countries.
I have lived in IRELAND,UK,USA. So i have to provide PCC for all countries as well as India (Home Country)
Hi Friend

Thanks you for your advice but i have already sent while my application was in process then after 12 months my file were open in london office they request for an update. If i already sent home country i have to sent update of ireland only or home country. because i mentioned since beginning of my application provides an update pcc ?
thanks
Nuvin

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
javeedislam said:
Dear Nuvin,

In general, you and everyone in your family who is 18 years of age or over need to obtain a police certificate. You must obtain a police certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

Reference is giving below:-
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

I hope this information will be good for your understanding.
Hello friend
Thanks you for your advice useful information but i have already sent while my application was in process then after 12 months my file were open in london office they request for an update for countries in lived in since of begin of application. If i already sent home country i have to sent update of ireland only or home country. because i mentioned since beginning of my application provides an update pcc ?

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Nuvin said:
Hello friend
Thanks you for your advice useful information but i have already sent while my application was in process then after 12 months my file were open in london office they request for an update for countries in lived in since of begin of application. If i already sent home country i have to sent update of ireland only or home country. because i mentioned since beginning of my application provides an update pcc ?
Dear Nuvin,

if you already send all the PCCs then you should send them current residency PCC and inform them about previous PCCs in covering letter.

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
javeedislam said:
Dear Nuvin,

if you already send all the PCCs then you should send them current residency PCC and inform them about previous PCCs in covering letter.
HI fRIEND

Thanks so much

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Hi ,
I got AOR dated 28/08/2012 with file number by post from Paris office after waiting for 6 months 3 weeks. they also deducted my processing fees, same date, since I paid by VISA card.
Patiently waiting as usual.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all sorry i was busy in TCFQ prep and i got my result today i ve scored B1 in the speaking and A2 and in the listening

regards

Umer

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Umer Shahzad said:
Hello all sorry i was busy in TCFQ prep and i got my result today i ve scored B1 in the speaking and A2 and in the listening

regards

Umer
Congratz umer, good score

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!Sorry,what country are you from?I am from Nigeria.I sent my application on the 16th of August,2012 and i received an e-mail from the paris office on the 29th of August,2012 that they acknowledge the receipt of my application and that it has been transferred to montreal.I am surprise your AOR came from paris.I thought they have move the files for africa to montreal.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please,how do you know that your application has been pre-assessed?Or what is pre-assessment of application?Is it before AOR or when?

4613ster

Aug 26, 2012
Hey
I can see that quebec skilled worker category is not allowing any applicants till 31st mar 2013, this was started in apr 1 2012.

Under which category u have applied ?

4613ster

Aug 26, 2012
Umer Shahzad said:

regards

Umer
Umar, can u suggest the best method to learn French. I am in India.

4613ster

Aug 26, 2012
4613ster said:
Hi all

I have few questions

1) qsw is not allowed till 31st march 2013, if I am applying from India ? Is this correct?
If the cap is opened on 31st march 2013, how many applicants are allowed before they close it again ?

2) a computer science graduate can get 6 points under area of training.
I am electronics & communication(ece) graduate. But I still have few subjects related to computer science.
Under area of training(ece) doesn't provide any points.
So my concern is, can I get 6 points are not ?

Any idea on this mates ?

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
IELTS Request
NOT APEAR
Interview........
NOT RECEIVED
lemans207 said:
Its Le Mans = City in France ;D

The mission schedule 29-dec or in january 2013 because last interview in Istanbul 14 December

Every month on 29 usually they update processing time, which month they are calling ;)

so maybe for india etc in october they will start calling applicants,
Dear Harit and Le Mans,
:)
Thank you very much for such a useful information.
I understand that my interview can either in this Nov- 2012 or next mission in 2013.
I will keep checking update for CSQ interview on official websites.
As per past trends in India does CSQ interview happen every year in Nov. month only.
or next mission can happen any month during the year.

I have also recently sent B1 score to BIQ Hongkong.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Dear Friend,

1) qsw is not allowed till 31st march 2013, if I am applying from India ? Is this correct?
A. You still can apply if your AOT fall under group A / B / C and gives you 16 or 12 or 6 points.

2) a computer science graduate can get 6 points under area of training.
If your graduation is in Computer science then you can get 6 points otherwise you cannot.

someone do me correct if i am wrong.