Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
vibez_well said:
would have been ideal to wait to get the aor. but anyways, hope you have included all your details so that they can track down ur appln.
yes, I have included all details. Hope they can track my application and include this updated forms and documents to original parcel.

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
mkshah said:
yes, I have included all details. Hope they can track my application and include this updated forms and documents to original parcel.
all the best mkshah. Just don't forget to send these details again, once you get your AOR.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
fReSco said:
all the best mkshah. Just don't forget to send these details again, once you get your AOR.
Hi fReSco, first of all many many thanks buddy for your support! :)
and are you talking about the documents or other details?

Do I need to send these documents again after AOR?
Pls clarify this.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
rajinder said:
Dear Buddies,
Is it mandatory to write NOC in intended profession,my brother sent file to HK office but did not write any where NOC Code.What will it impact to his file.

Nothing will effect in his file, so don't[ worry about noc code.

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
mkshah said:
Hi fReSco, first of all many many thanks buddy for your support! :)
and are you talking about the documents or other details?

Do I need to send these documents again after AOR?
Pls clarify this.
Hi, anytime my friend. Yes, I am talking about the documents you have already sent. I know, It would be annoying to send those documents again but just to be on safe side, it is advisable to send those documents again with the AOR number. I hope that helps.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
angeleye said:
guyz I have a query:

there was a form IMM 0008gen (application for permanent residence in canada), of which we submitetd the copy to BIQ and original was instructed to be sent to CIC for federal part. after the intreview, they gave me back the stamped copy which was submitetd to them. now do i have to send its original or copy to CIC or the new IMM 0008, generic form has replaced it???
guyz anybodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ????????????

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
angeleye said:
Hi angeleye, It seems you need to query from the Hongkong BIQ or forward it to London CHC to check if they need the original stamped copy or the photocopy of IM0008. I have tried to search a little but couldn't find anything regarding to that. Or else lets wait and see, if anybody in seniors know about it.

aimable

Sep 29, 2011
i find so many ideas here and assessment but still looking for an answer....got my CSQ in May 2011 ...done medicals in july 2011....when can i expect my passport stamped

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day everyone on this thread, i wish to apply under Quebec and very fluent in english and dummy in french, can i use IELTs instead of any exam in french?
seun

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
aimable said:
i find so many ideas here and assessment but still looking for an answer....got my CSQ in May 2011 ...done medicals in july 2011....when can i expect my passport stamped
As per the processing time for federal process from New delhi VO your file should not take more than 3 months, but still I don't know what has gone wrong there that your have been delayed.

Could you please share your details? where did your have interview? what is your AOT?

thanks

Lenny230

Jul 20, 2011
Hello Guys,

Please take a look at the following link/PDF document listing "SELECTION MISSIONS" around the world scheduled for the 2nd half of 2011 (published on September 13, 2011):

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/schedule-missions.html

Is anyone able to tell me what these "selection missions" are for? and who are expected to attend them?

I may be wrong but the URL route *seems to be* a hidden link.

Thank you,
Lenny

ABMIR

Star Member
Jul 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-11
Doc's Request.
10-11-2012
Nomination.....
14-02-2012
AOR Received.
Paris:10-08-2011/CIO:04-04-12
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
25/04/12
Med's Request
16/05/12
Med's Done....
26/05/12
Interview........
14-02-2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
when GOD wish
Seun said:
Good day everyone on this thread, i wish to apply under Quebec and very fluent in english and dummy in french, can i use IELTs instead of any exam in french?
seun
Hello seun,
If you want to immirate to Quebec ,you should have a notion in French ,coz the interviews,when you fill for you application you have to show a little bit of French knowledge,if you look at the way they allocate the points for the language English you only got 6 points ,whereas French there is a whopping 16 points to grab,so you do the maths,and believe me French is not that difficult,you easily pick up French in 6 months but it depends on your willingness,so no pressure just give it a go buddy,all the best.
God bless
ABMIR

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
ABMIR said:
Hello seun,
If you want to immirate to Quebec ,you should have a notion in French ,coz the interviews,when you fill for you application you have to show a little bit of French knowledge,if you look at the way they allocate the points for the language English you only got 6 points ,whereas French there is a whopping 16 points to grab,so you do the maths,and believe me French is not that difficult,you easily pick up French in 6 months but it depends on your willingness,so no pressure just give it a go buddy,all the best.
God bless
ABMIR
@ seun
Hi, ABMIR is right here about interview part in french and points awarded for french proficiency,
and quebec is french-speaking province, so learning french will help you settle quickly in the province, find a right job for you etc.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
angeleye said:
Hi angeleye. I have the same problem because we submitted the old form to BIQ-HK and now they are asking for the new form to be submitted. I've submitted the new form because I needed to update some of the information there but I also have old old form saved here in my documents for Canada in case they request the old form stamped by BIQ-HK.

I've submitted my documents to the federal government just this morning. I hope I'll be able to get my MR soon.

Good luck to us my friend!