Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
thanks solorku and mkshah :) im also attaching the new one only cuz we have to include everything as per chekclist and there is no such thing as old IMM 0008 in the checklist.

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
thank you mkshah : ) I hope the good things will come in your way soon. cheers

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
angeleye said:
thanks solorku and mkshah :) im also attaching the new one only cuz we have to include everything as per chekclist and there is no such thing as old IMM 0008 in the checklist.
Hi angeleye,
yes, thats true, and what I suggest, since old imm0008 is not in checklist, you can write an explanation letter for attaching the copy of old imm0008 form which was stamped and returned to you when you received your CSQ. Keep this as an additional document and attach the explanation letter to it.
May be you can also send the original imm0008 and keep the photocopy with you.This will save the time if they ask at later stage for the stamped imm0008 form returned to you by BIQ when you received the CSQ.
This is my suggestion.

Irvin78

Sep 29, 2011
Hi guys, Im new to this forum, however appreciate any help you can provide.

I meet all the requirements but just worry about the interview as I just started learning French. What are the implementations of apply for both Federal and Quebec visa?

Also is there a link someone could send me to check the training point that I can qualify (the most latest link would be much appreciated).

Lastly would anyone be able to tell me what are the questions they ask in the interview? Is it an interrogation session, or just to check your French knowledge?

Thanks again for any help you provide.

aimable

Sep 29, 2011
quebec2011 said:
As per the processing time for federal process from New delhi VO your file should not take more than 3 months, but still I don't know what has gone wrong there that your have been delayed.

Could you please share your details? where did your have interview? what is your AOT?

thanks
hello dear
i applied to Biq Hongkong in october 2008..got my interview in feb 2011 and visa officer asked to send more deatils regarding my profession after which in finally received my CSQ by mail on May 2011......it was really fast as in received my medicals and ppr request in 15 days from new delhi VO but after that no reply....my AOT is pharmacy

aimable

Sep 29, 2011
geribubaboy said:
Dear aimable,
we all here look for answers for our questions and sometimes we don't get them because there are some things that do not have a precise period, we all have an idea about minimum and maximum time. Normally after you send the medicals it takes around 2-3 month for them to make a decision and then they ask you to send the passports for visa stamping and the period they keep the passports there varies btw 2 weeks to 2 months (the max but rarely happens).

Good luck
Best regards
Geribubaboy
Dear Geribubaboy
The medicals as well the request for passport came to me simultaneously, now on; thing left is the final decision

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
aimable said:
hello dear
i applied to Biq Hongkong in october 2008..got my interview in feb 2011 and visa officer asked to send more deatils regarding my profession after which in finally received my CSQ by mail on May 2011......it was really fast as in received my medicals and ppr request in 15 days from new delhi VO but after that no reply....my AOT is pharmacy

Hi,

Why did they make you wait 2 and half year for CSQ interview? where did you have your interview?

If you don't mind could you please tell me that why did they ask you to provide them more info about your profession?

They might be doing some background check once that is over they will return your passport with stamped visa back to you.

Good luck

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
applicante.ph said:
Guys i have a question..

number of mission: 1
dates: Nov. 7 to Dec. 15
does it mean there is only one interview from N0v. 7 to Dec. 15?
or there is one officer for the length of time given and there will be numbers of interview from Nov. 7 to dec 15

the mission in this perspective refers to the number of journey the officers will need to make.within a single mission. there usually are several interview days and the officers are not expected to return until all those that had been penciled down for the particular round of interview have been attended to

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
hey egrace, when are you flying? i was looking at your timelines, landing is due in october, which date? and which city??

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah, u sure are right bro.... by October 27th , i would have landed in Montreal where i plan to stay 8) 8) 8) 8). c'est un voyage de 21hrs. c'est trop longue parce-que je n'aime pas de voyager par Avions :D :D mais il n'y a pas une autre choix pour moi. :D :D :D :D :D :D
i av got to love it.......

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
oh too long ;D yeah but it will be your best journey cuz it is towards your dream destination :) best of luck :)

efetobore

Sep 10, 2011
Hello All
I am new in this forum I was refered here for migration to quebec please could any one assist me in the application and requirement for this process

Tx y'all

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
Salut a vous! =)

Please help me answer the Québec Selection Certificate form question 8.1

8.1 Are any of the diplomas entered under Question 8 Québec diplomas or their equivalent and found among these choices:
Québec diploma
Canadian diploma
Diploma or training recognized as equivalent by a Québec regulatory body (except medical degree)
Foreign diploma covered by a mutual recognition agreement (ARM)
Other __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How do I answer it? I graduated from a regular nursing school here in the Philippines. Your help would be a big help. Merci beaucoup!