Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
Hi Lemans,

What degree equivalence have you done? Can you please elaborate. It will be really helpful.

Thank you!

lemans207 said:
I have 55 points but I have proof for each point

Education degree, I done équivalence which took 18 months to complete.
Language exams

Experience letters + taxes

Thats enough

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
you can find the info here, it took 18 months to finish, they say 4-6 months should take,
sure its helpful, as you get full points 10 points instead of 6 points

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/education/evaluation-comparative/

manojneelu said:
Hi Lemans,

What degree equivalence have you done? Can you please elaborate. It will be really helpful.

Thank you!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi c82,
Very well suggested by M81.

Anyways you are scoring 60 as you mentioned. So You can submit your appl without spouse's french test result and then you will not get points for spouse french proficiency.

But, yes, you must continue with your spouse to learn french as much as possible. This will help to earn points of adaptability in interview.

c82 said:
Dear Mk Sir,

your input is also required here.

Please help,If I complete my TCF exam and gain more than 60 points but My wife is unable to pass the Delf A1.Can I submit the file without my wife frenh score or it is compulsary to submit the both french score.

replay from M81(IS it ok,can I submit my application without my wife's frech score)

You can submit your application without her score. You just won't have any added point from her french proficiency.

My recommendation would be for you to submit your application without her score for now (so you don't have to wait). But while your application is being processed, have her practice french by taking a class or anything that could help and have her take the test (even if you already think you have more than 60 points). Later on, you can still submit the score even when the application is already with the immigration office. it's a win win.

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
csqdreamer said:
hello everyone.. I am about to start my application for csq please help me with the following questions.

1. Im single and never been married but i have a child which cutoff score should i follow? 55pts or 63 pts? I hope this will be clarified im confused by this information
2. do they accept original attestation for DELF? or really the original diploma?

thanks everyone!

1. I believe the cutoff score should be 55 pts (no spouse accompanying you).
2. Do not sent them "original attestation of DELF/DALF", they will reject it and send your application back to you.
They only accept the "original diplom for DELF/DALF".

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
m81 said:

1. I believe the cutoff score should be 55 pts (no spouse accompanying you).
2. Do not sent them "original attestation of DELF/DALF", they will reject it and send your application back to you.
They only accept the "original diplom for DELF/DALF".
I think it will be treated under accompanying spouse category, even his spouse is not present but will be treated against this category. Beause he wants to claim points for children and they would definitely ask for the status of that child in relation with the mother..
Secondly now days they only accept original diploma, if u dont send it to them they will not give u points for that..

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
nevillek said:
Someone please respond to this?
No u dont need to fill that form because ur profession is not regulated. Because to get the regulated professional order u must complete the level of education mentioned in the order, expereince and other factors..I hope its clear now..Thanks

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Master7 said:
Hello,

As many of you before applying I have some doubts, if anyone be so kind and reply.

I have an Associate in Arts degree in Business Management from a Junior College in California. It took me 2 yrs full-time basis to complete. Will I get points for "area of training group B" ? My main concern is that according to Quebec website you must have 3 yrs of study at a Junior college, though Quebec school system only has 11 yrs of school. In California is 12 yrs to obtain secondary or High school diploma. Will my Associate of arts degree (2 yrs) be enough?? Can anyone please help ??

THANKS!!
@master7,
The points are allocated as per the level/years of education u have and the area of education u received. In simple words i will say you just need to complete total no of years for the education category..

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
GUYS!

DID any one receives his/her call for Interview in the upcoming mission at Hong Kong..?????

Please update!

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
cvd222 said:
Can anyone help me???

I already have my CSQ, just waiting for PPR from the VO. I received my CSQ with a validated job offer (6 points), and I am already working in that job here in Montreal. What would happen if my company transfers me to one of their offices in another country before I receive my PR? Will my CSQ be revoked or reevaluated, and I'd have to go back to square 1?
@Cvd222,
I see two possible outcomes
1: you get PPR and do the landing before getting transferred and get ur PR....you are safe
2: If u get transferred before that i think u have to start the process again or they might give u an option to send ur PPR from that country where u are about to transfer and get ur PPR and do the rest of the process from that country...

Others please comments..its an intersting and new query to this forum..

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
well i am not going to post anything in this forum again ! The thing is that leman attitude is so irritating during the post we are looking for help and for clear description of the thing i don't want people to be get misled and become a victim of a refusal & as far as my knowledge is i want to help people as much as i can anyways ! i am saying good bye this is my last post ! and if i will get a visa i will notify some of the forum members who are with in me thanks bye

Thanks for your support and i am sorry if i have hurted some one

@Umer,
Mate drink some 7 up and take a chill pill... ;D

Every thing will be fine life is too short for this...enjoy and share happiness it will be doubled..take care

dhumdum

Jun 14, 2012
Umer Shahzad said:
well i am not going to post anything in this forum again ! The thing is that leman attitude is so irritating during the post we are looking for help and for clear description of the thing i don't want people to be get misled and become a victim of a refusal & as far as my knowledge is i want to help people as much as i can anyways ! i am saying good bye this is my last post ! and if i will get a visa i will notify some of the forum members who are with in me thanks bye

Thanks for your support and i am sorry if i have hurted some one

@Umer dont quit man..I saw some post by you , which is very helpful to forum members...
i know Leman is very irritating during his post...but leave him for now...and continue with other topic...
Leman stop it man...

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
MK SHAH.
how are you doing bud. i need your assistance. you once posted links to a website with french videos on here. i thought i saved it but i can't find it now. wld you be kind enough to post the link again?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi dez buddy,
i m fine, how are you? I m now eagerly waiting for my interview call from biq :) and preparing for my tefaq exam scheduled on 21st July 2012.

here is the post you were looking for.. :)

I am sure this will help you
:)
mkshah said:
Hello forum friends..

You all will agree with me about the fact that one must have good command over languages French & English to integrate successfully in Quebec Society. :)

And we all are striving to get an edge over the language proficiency... :)

Here is a link of very good website that helps in learning FRENCH language with the help of audio-video. It also helps us in listening practice for various French Tests for Quebec Immigration.

Pls check below link and tell me how you find it. :)

Eagerly awaiting for your responses :)

Link: http://francebienvenue1.wordpress.com/

Good thing about this website is that you can also read the transcription for every video given at the end of every article posted on the website.

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
vickyRocks said:
I think it will be treated under accompanying spouse category, even his spouse is not present but will be treated against this category. Beause he wants to claim points for children and they would definitely ask for the status of that child in relation with the mother..
Secondly now days they only accept original diploma, if u dont send it to them they will not give u points for that..
Even if the principal applicant is married, he or she does not have to be accompanied by the spouse, so I think that it will not be treated under accompanying spouse category. It is only if the spouse comes with you that you need 63 points. Read page 53 of GPI regarding principal applicant that being accompanied by spouse, but traveling with child. She has never been married, so I am pretty sure they will treat her case as one applicant traveling with child.