+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Qeubecois2012

Mar 9, 2012
mkshah said:
Hi, pls read previous posts of this thread. There are many similar queries and answers posted.

For DD, you must go to your bankers and request them to make an International DD in favor of the name as mentioned on your biq website.
it must be in CAD and not in your home currency.
Hope this helps. :)
Hi mkshah,

My biq is Hong Kong Office. I can not find the name mentioned to whom the DD should be addressed.

immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/fees.html

Please advise.

Thanks

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Qeubecois2012 said:
Hi mkshah,

My biq is Hong Kong Office. I can not find the name mentioned to whom the DD should be addressed.

Please advise.

Thanks
Hello,
make it payable to Ministre des Finances du Québec

as it is mentioned in the website:

ATTENTION! Cheques must made payable to the Ministre des Finances du Québec and must include, on the reverse side, the name of the applicant in block letters.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Qeubecois2012 said:
Hi mkshah,

Please advise.

Thanks
Dear Quebecois2012,

This link "http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/fees.html" is 100% correct, you are suggested to try again and find as below:-

"Method of payment

Only the following payment methods are accepted:

certified cheque (international or drawn on a Canadian bank);
Canada Post money order;
bank draft or international money order;

ATTENTION! Cheques must made payable to the Ministre des Finances du Québec and must include, on the reverse side, the name of the applicant in block letters.

BY MAIL: You must include, in the same envelope, the form duly completed and signed, all of the documents required depending on your situation (appendices, declarations, etc.) as well as payment of the fees required (cash payments are not accepted)."

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
javeedislam said:
OSAMAR,

Can you please share email address of BIQ Montreal with me because I am also in the same boat as you are.

Hi javeedislam,

Use the below link to contact them:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/new-york/reach.html

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
OsamaR said:
Hi javeedislam,

Use the below link to contact them:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/new-york/reach.html
Thanks OSAMAR,

I have one more question, as I have applied from SaudiArabia and after few months I shifted from Saudia to Bahrain I informed them by sending a letter by Fax, now my question is that I saw some Form on web for information update should I send that form to them again or what to do? (be noted that I do not receive any correspondence from them except AOR which receive by email and a receipt which receive by courier) .

Waiting for your reply and thank you very much in advance.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
javeedislam said:
Thanks OSAMAR,

I have one more question, as I have applied from SaudiArabia and after few months I shifted from Saudia to Bahrain I informed them by sending a letter by Fax, now my question is that I saw some Form on web for information update should I send that form to them again or what to do? (be noted that I do not receive any correspondence from them except AOR which receive by email and a receipt which receive by courier) .

Waiting for your reply and thank you very much in advance.
Did you mention your file number when your sent the update ?

Honestly I haven't send any update before, but if I were you I would resubmit it again using the form, if there is one.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
OsamaR said:
Did you mention your file number when your sent the update ?

Honestly I haven't send any update before, but if I were you I would resubmit it again using the form, if there is one.
Yes ofcoz i mention my file number as well as reference number, one of my uncle also suggest me to send it again.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Katayoon said:
The system changed, now all federal applications go through sydney which forwards to visa office afterwards.
Yeah, I get your point, it will really be difficult to tell the timelines until one gets an AOR.

Cheers

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
mkshah said:
As per the new checklist for qsw application, they are specifically asking for proof of social securities contributions, and if it is not available, then intome tax returns are to be submitted.
So any of these must be presented.
One member vibez_well has suggested a good option to submit zero Tax return and also You can still file ITR of previous years with current year by paying some penulty to IT dept.
I will suggest to submit ITR, as it is asked in checklist.
Good luck umer shahzad :)
What are other way to if don't want to submit ITR or Zero ITR ??? To show them as a social securities contributions ???? Please guide.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
gladiusraj said:
What are other way to if don't want to submit ITR or Zero ITR ??? To show them as a social securities contributions ???? Please guide.
Hi gladiusraj, I really dont know any other substitute for these documents...
May be PF statement will do, but again it is possible when PF is deducted from your salary every month... So for that you also need to attach payslips... :), another way can be submitting form 16 for ur emplouments... :)
But why to take risk of getting application returned or waiting for missing documents letter...!
Filing zero tax return in India is very easy and it is tax season (march-ending), so you can very well consult ur CA and ask him to submit ur tax returns for past 2-3 years. Get the copy of this tax return from him and attach it with ur application. In india, now u can do it onlie also by yourself. :)

babytatte

Dec 7, 2011
Hi can you all please clarify and guide me on this points calculation thingy.

few facts- Principal Applicant is my wife.

1. Training- B.COM and PGDM(Masters degree) from Panjab Uni and PTU. (POINTS CLAIMED- 12)

2. Areas of Training-B.Com and PGDM (Finance & Marketing) (POINTS CLAIMED- 12 AS IT FALLS UNDER SEC-B)

3. Age- 24 (POINTS CLAIMED-16)

4. Work Ex- 7 Months as Analyst in American Express (POINTS CLAIMED-4)

5. Language- IELTS -7.5 Bands total (Speaking-7,Listening-7) (French-A1 clear) (POINTS CLAIMED-5+2)

6.Financial sufficiency- yes (POINTS CLAIMED-1)

7. Spouse- I am MSc(Masters degree in Finance from QMUL-UK) and I am 26 years old and Work in IT Risk Advisory in a Big4 firm. (POINTS CLAIMED-9)

Please calculate accurate points for us and guide us,My calculation gets me 61 points.Also how much points does Delf A2 get.

Warm Regards

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nevillek said:
Thanks STILLHOPE, so I can't update my points after I get my interview letter? Let's say I show my advanced French levels during the interview itself, that won't be counted then?

Also, I just found out that my NOC is under one of the 86 'High demands occupations in Quebec' according to this site:

http://imt.emploiquebec.net/mtg/inter/noncache/contenu/asp/mtg121_resultrechr_01.asp?PT4=53&aprof=1431&lang=ANGL&Porte=1&cregncmp1=QC&cregncmp2=QC&cregn=QC&type=03&pro=1431&tri=01

Does that mean I will be eligible for priority processing 100%?

why is it that not all occupations in this list which are most in demand in Quebec are treated priority. nurses are always on the list, but there are other most in demand jobs but are not treated under priority. i wonder why my job is one of the most in demands but not in priority. :p

gsk

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is qsw cap is different frm fsw if so, did july 2011 cap reached fr 3131. is there any to apply now. huv to find the cap status fr qsw.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
gsk said:
Is qsw cap is different frm fsw if so, did july 2011 cap reached fr 3131. is there any to apply now. huv to find the cap status fr qsw.
HI GSK,

THERE IS NO CAP SYSTEM FOR QUEBEC AS YET.

gsk

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
javeedislam said:
HI GSK,

THERE IS NO CAP SYSTEM FOR QUEBEC AS YET.
i am planing to apply fr 3131 industrial pharmacy, is there any problem in time lines. can i apply now