PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
next date for A1/A2 exam in india:
A1 exam on 13th Feb 2012;
A2 exam on 14th Feb 2012.

Earlier AF has announced that they will not take DELF/DALF exams for Feb 2012; but today I confirmed about next exam dates of A1 and A2 with AF ahmedabad centre and they informed me that only A1/A2 exams will be held in Feb 2012.
May 2012 exams will be held for all levels of DELF/DALF.
So good news for all those from India who are preparing for A1 or missed to register for Nov 2011 Examxs. :)

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
hmm, donc... c'est mai pour moi ! J'ai le target de B1.
muhahaha.

mkshah said:

Earlier AF has announced that they will not take DELF/DALF exams for Feb 2012; but today I confirmed about next exam dates of A1 and A2 with AF ahmedabad centre and they informed me that only A1/A2 exams will be held in Feb 2012.
So good news for all those from India who are preparing for A1 or missed to register for Nov 2011 Examxs. :)

brigo

Nov 21, 2011
Hello everybody,

I follow this forum from long time ago and finally I decided to join. I wish you all good luck in what we started.

OsamaR, for the statistics - BIQ Vienna, application sent 14.03.2011, AOR 10.11.2011, waiting for the interview...

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
titov said:
thanks a lot for the quick reply.

1. I have some clarifications , while applying for CSQ , is it necessary that I submit French Test results too ? Is it mandatory , I already have IELTS results. No, its not a must to submit, but if you do not have enough points, then by including these test results you will increase your points and your chances of being selected by the government of Quebec. But I am starting to learn french only. Does submitting the french results speed up the processing ? I am not sure but I don't think it speeds up the process. The only thing that speeds up the process is being part of the LIST OF AREAS OF TRAINING. For your case, if your bachelor of Computer Engineering is from Quebec university, then you are part of that list.

2. Is there a general format for CV and work experience certificates. ? If yes, can you give me a sample, I am applyying on my own,so I really need help from this forum.
I don't think there is a general format for CV, and in regards to the format of the work experience certificate, please read this:
"The work certificates must be produced on the company’s letterhead. They must be dated and signed and bear the signatory’s name. They must also give the following information:
start and end dates of your employment;
your social security registration number;
contact information for the employer, including telephone number;
the job positions that you occupied;
a brief description of the tasks you performed."
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/list-preferred-backgrounds.html

The above information is from the list of documents required to be submitted to Damascus Visa Office (currently Montreal). Check also with the list of documents required by your visa office, just in case there might be a slight difference!!

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
mkshah said:

called up AF bangalore now after seeing this note... They are reiterating that the schedule has definitely changed and that the next exam is only in May'12.. this is confusing.. BTW I'm speaking about DELF A2 as only DELF is provided by AF Bangalore.... :(

gsandhu

Nov 21, 2011
Hi,

1. I have some clarifications ,

I want to immigrate to Canada thru the Quebec programme:

I have a Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering but I have been working as a Software Engineer. I have more than 5 years of experience. Do I qualify?
I have done my IELTS but while applying Quebec , is it necessary that I submit French Test results too ? Is it mandatory?

I m 32 years old and have my blood relation in Toronto. Can some please suggest the category i should apply in and whether or not im eligible..

thanks

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
gsandhu ,
you havent provided enough details to make a proper evaluation dude.

refer this site and try calculating your score. raise your questions here when you get stuck with something.
www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

your question about the french test results is answered by osamaR (scroll up !! )
For QSW, relatives in toronto wont fetch you points.

gsandhu said:
Hi,

1. I have some clarifications ,

I want to immigrate to Canada thru the Quebec programme:

I have a Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering but I have been working as a Software Engineer. I have more than 5 years of experience. Do I qualify?
I have done my IELTS but while applying Quebec , is it necessary that I submit French Test results too ? Is it mandatory?

I m 32 years old and have my blood relation in Toronto. Can some please suggest the category i should apply in and whether or not im eligible..

thanks

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
egrace62 said:
@ Stillhope, congratulations... that was excellently fast..... hope the visa will come pretty soon too.

@ Angeleye: ur persistance and determination has brought u this far..... congratulations... wishing u Godès speed with the rest of the processing

@ Carbgirls.... uuuhhh, u are now getting close to the dream land... wishoing u best of luck with ur medicals.....

@ GERUBUBABOY: aw i wish i can lead a march of 10,000people to ur Visa office shouting
Issue GERUBUBABOY;s MR..... it is just too long...... i sincerely pray u will get off the queue soon sis...... it is well... God Bless
thank you so much e-grace and best of luck with ur work and studies !

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi grimreaper,
I dont know why AF bangalore people have denied about it. I personally visited AF ahmedabad today and confirmed about this. lady on reception desk have also told me that this will be same for all centres of AF in India.
Pls PM me your email. I will send you the info in mail.
grimreaper said:
called up AF bangalore now after seeing this note... They are reiterating that the schedule has definitely changed and that the next exam is only in May'12.. this is confusing.. BTW I'm speaking about DELF A2 as only DELF is provided by AF Bangalore.... :(

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
egrace62 said:
@ OSAMAR
here is my timeline.....
applied CSQ: 2nd june 2009
AOR issued: 21st june 2009
CSQ Issued: 9th september 2009
file federal: nov 23rd
sorry for the super late response, been very busy with wrk and study :D :D :D

BTW, i met with Wings....... last week... and just yday i shared coffee with Cozi a forum member from Australia....
Montreal is gradually freezing.... we are now entering subzero -5 degree 2day sunday... we are expecting -11 2mao....
I got my fisrt pay cheque on friday as well
@egrace62,
To God be the Glory for your achievement(s) so far.how is studies & work? hope you are coping with Montreal weather?.Please, what is the Prospect of an Accountant in Montreal/Quebec?.I am Chartered Accountant in Nigeria.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Biolah

Immigrant2012

Nov 17, 2011
Hi everyone
As I mentioned before I am Middle Eastern living in the UK for more than a year.
My visa will expire on August 2012 but I will leave the UK (for good) months before that.
My question is
If I will apply now from the UK do I have the choice to apply to ( Paris or to Montreal ) or should it be Paris?

Thanx

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egrace62 said:
@ OSAMAR
here is my timeline.....
applied CSQ: 2nd june 2009
AOR issued: 21st june 2009
CSQ Issued: 9th september 2009
file federal: nov 23rd
sorry for the super late response, been very busy with wrk and study :D :D :D

BTW, i met with Wings....... last week... and just yday i shared coffee with Cozi a forum member from Australia....
Montreal is gradually freezing.... we are now entering subzero -5 degree 2day sunday... we are expecting -11 2mao....
I got my fisrt pay cheque on friday as well
Dear egrace
ur comments are always helpful to us
can u pls share that what is the avg cost of living in montreal for family of 3 and other things like transportation cost
and avg earning per month
bcoz that will help me a lot man

thanx and rgds

Darshmodi

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Hi Friends,

After reading this thread, I decided to apply for CSQ without help of agent. I have prepared these documents.
All the documents are attested except one/two for which originals has been misplaced..

1. Payment of fees required
• Application for PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD
2. Application for a Québec Selection Certificate
• Application for Selection Certificate -Principal Applicant
• Application for Selection Certificate -Co-Applicant(Spouse)
• CONTRACT RESPECTING FINANCIAL SELF-SUFFICIENCY(CFS) -Principal Applicant
3. Application for a permanent residence in Canada
• GENERIC APPLICATION FORM FOR CANADA IMM0008ENU_2D
4. Required appendices
• NA
5. Family relationships in Québec
• NA
6. Applicants residing in a country other than their country of citizenship
• NA
7. Representation
• NA
8. Curriculum vitæ
• Curriculum vitæ -Principal Applicant
• Curriculum vitæ -Co-Applicant(Spouse)
9. Studies and training
Copy of All Education Certificates of Principal Applicant
• -M-Tech Degree(Masters Engineer in Computer Science and Engineering)
• -Marks sheet(Semester -1)
• -Marks sheet(Semester -2)
• -Marks sheet(Semester -3)
• -Marks sheet(Semester -4)
• -Bachelor Degree Certificate
• -Marks sheet(consolidated from 1-8 semesters) [WITHOUT ATTESTATION]
• -Pre-University Collage certificate
• -Secondary school certificate
• -Secondary school leaving certificate

Copy of All Education Certificates of Co-Applicant(Spouse)

• -Bachelor degree Certificate(Bachelor Engineer in Computer Science and Engineering)
• -Marks Sheet(Semester -1)
• -Marks Sheet(Semester -2)
• -Marks Sheet(Semester -3)
• -Marks Sheet(Semester -4)
• -Marks Sheet(Semester -5)
• -Marks Sheet(Semester -6)
• -Marks Sheet(Semester -7)
• -Marks Sheet(Semester -8)
• -Pre-University Collage certificate
• -Secondary school certificate
10. Work experience acquired over the last five years
Copy of Employment history(Experience certificates) of Principal Applicant
• -Experience letters confirming atleast 3+yrs of experience.
Copy of Employment history(Experience certificates) of Co-Applicant(Spouse)
• -Experience letters confirming atleast 5+yrs of experience.

11. Proficiency in French or English
• NA
12. Financial self-sufficiency
• CONTRACT RESPECTING FINANCIAL SELF-SUFFICIENCY(CFS) -Pricipal Applicant
13. Statutory documents
• -Copy of Marriage Certificate
• -Copy of Dependent child birth certificate
• -Copy of Passport of Principal-Applicant
• -Copy of Passport of of Co-Applicant(Spouse)

Note: please note that I could not able enclose copy of Certificate of French Language Proficiency since Course is not yet completed. Also, I could not enclose copy of passport of dependent infant, since fresh application for new passport for infant has already been filed. I’ll ensured them by written note saying that I’ll send a copy of pending documents as soon as I receive them.

Could anybody review and let me know if anything here I'm missing.

Thank you very much in advance

Regards
-Malatesh
malatesh.dammalli at gmail . com

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much. Yes my BIQ is Paris, this is where I sent my file. But if I am lucky enough to pass to the second stage, my visa office will be London for the federal part.
OsamaR said:
I suppose your visa office will be Paris:

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
OsamaR said:
Dear all, this is a FULL table that includes the QSW and the Federal part of the immigration process..

Members a, STILLHOPE, visitv1, angeleye, & mef please send me your federal part details.. I know some has already posted these details but too deficult to find it in the thread :)

All other members, please check the details against your names and let me know if there is any update or correction that needs to be made..

Member BIQ/Visa Office Application Sent 1st AOR Interview CSQ NOC Federal App. Sent 2nd AOR MR/M done

[td] PPR [/td]
[td] Visa Issued [/td]
[td] Landing [/td]

[tr]
[td] egrace62[/td] [td] Accra, Ghana [/td] [td] 02/06/2009 [/td] [td] 21/06/2009 [/td] [td] 09/09/2009 [/td] [td] 09/09/2009 [/td]
[td] 41222 [/td] [td] 23/11/2011[/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---/--- [/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] mef [/td] [td] Damascus [/td] [td] 25/01/2010 [/td] [td] 07/03/2010 [/td] [td] 11/10/2010 [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---/--- [/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]angeleye[/td] [td]Hk/London[/td] [td] 16/04/2010[/td] [td]21/04/2010[/td] [td]19/09/2011[/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---/--- [/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] Meemansa[/td] [td] HK/New Delhi[/td] [td] 01/09/2010[/td] [td] 20/10/2010[/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] asw[/td] [td] HK[/td] [td] 01/10/2010 [/td] [td] 26/10/2010 [/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] quebec2011 [/td] [td] HK/Delhi[/td] [td] 14/10/2010[/td] [td] 27/10/2011[/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] visitv1[/td] [td] Vienna [/td] [td] 22/10/2010[/td] [td] 20/08/2011 [/td] [td] 24/11/11 [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] Smallie [/td] [td] Paris/Accra [/td] [td] 03/12/2010[/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] STILLHOPE[/td] [td] Paris[/td] [td] 18/12/2010 [/td] [td] 10/04/2011[/td] [td] 18/08/2011 [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] Stngr [/td] [td] Vienna [/td] [td] 21/12/2010[/td] [td] 26/03/2011[/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] Biolah [/td] [td] Paris/Accra [/td] [td] Jan/2011[/td] [td] April/2011 [/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]Myhope[/td] [td]HK/Singapore[/td] [td] 23/02/2011[/td] [td]01/03/2011[/td] [td]Awaiting[/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] a [/td] [td] HK/SG [/td] [td] Mar/2011[/td] [td] May/2011[/td] [td] Sep/2011 [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] Katayoon[/td] [td] Paris [/td] [td] March/2011[/td] [td] August/2011[/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]applicant.wife [/td] [td]HK/Philippines[/td] [td] 11/03/2011[/td] [td]17/03/2011[/td] [td]Awaiting[/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] ABMIR [/td] [td] Paris [/td] [td] 16/03/2011[/td] [td]10/08/2011[/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] Thomas1987[/td] [td] HK/New Delhi[/td] [td] 19/03/2011[/td] [td] 22/03/2011 [/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] Yogie [/td] [td] HK/New Delhi [/td] [td] 24/03/2011[/td] [td] 12/04/2011[/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] Vibez_well [/td] [td] Hk/New Delhi [/td] [td] 20/04/2011[/td] [td] 01/08/2011 [/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] genona[/td] [td] Montreal [/td] [td] May/2011[/td] [td] 16/08/2011 [/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

[td] syed_h_sha [/td] [td] US/Buffalo [/td] [td] 02/05/2011[/td] [td]Awaiting[/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] Egypt2011[/td] [td] Montreal [/td] [td] 15/5/2011 [/td] [td] 18/10/2010 [/td] [td] Awaiting[/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] TanyaM[/td] [td] Vienna [/td] [td] 08/06/2011[/td] [td] Awaiting[/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] Kaps1706[/td] [td] HK/New Delhi[/td] [td] 19/07/2011[/td] [td] 31/08/2011 [/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] ambi1775 [/td] [td] Paris/London[/td] [td] 03/08/2011 [/td] [td] 05/08/2011 [/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] shersta [/td] [td] HK/Philippines [/td] [td] 18/08/2011[/td] [td] 22/08/2011[/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] fReSco [/td] [td] Paris [/td] [td] 19/08/2011 [/td] [td] Awaiting[/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] genti [/td] [td] Vienna/Austria[/td] [td] 23/08/2011[/td] [td] Awaiting[/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]harit79[/td] [td]HK/Delhi[/td] [td]01/09/2011[/td] [td]30/10/2011[/td] [td]Awaiting[/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] mkshah[/td] [td]HK/New Delhi[/td] [td] 24/09/2011[/td] [td]Awaiting[/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]Brad_cin_dell[/td] [td]Hk/New Delhi[/td] [td]26/09/2011[/td] [td]Awaiting[/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] Sunil Dhage[/td] [td] HK/New Delhi[/td] [td] 27/9/2011 [/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] Respect [/td] [td] Montreal [/td] [td] 30/09/2011[/td] [td] 16/09/2011 [/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] Baver[/td] [td] Montreal [/td] [td] 02/11/2011[/td] [td] Awaiting [/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]OsamaR[/td] [td]Montreal[/td] [td]tomorrow[/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td] Freddy83[/td] [td] HK/Colombo[/td] [td] soon[/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td] [td] ---- [/td]
[td] ---- [/td]
[/tr]

Please send me your timeline to add it to the above table and share it with others..

Looks like the above table is not correct. I already got my CSQ. and stillhope already got med request.
the data we sent earlier was for federal. i guess here every thing got mixed up.

refer to this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai4KKXsFmIQudDZCRXkwWGIzaXlIQ3YzWU1UT1pNN3c#gid=0

regards
Syed