18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
hello egrace,

Thanks for the concern , yes its nearly 4 months now I spoken to few of the members they said they applied in Nov and Dec in Paris. but till date they havn't received their aor or not there cards charged. I applied through Mr David I send him mail he said I have to wait till end of this month. So I m waiting now. One of our fourm member she told me that her attorney said to her that lot of people are applying these day because they can not qualified for federal so that's why is too much delay in process.

I hope we will get aor soon

Thanks
Stillhope

egrace62 said:
@ STILLHOPE,
HI, hope u are cool? any word yet about the charging of ur CC? have u tried to contact the CC-company for to ascertain that the delay is not from their side? cos tis kind of weird for them not top av charged the cc. tis almost 5months now i suppose

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
Shahi,

Thank you so much! You have been the greatest support on the forum!

I have collected the PPCs from FBI and my country and I am preparing my federal application.

Just to make sure, the landing fee is only due when the application is approved, am I correct?

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
wingsofmaybe7777 said:
Shahi,

Thank you so much! You have been the greatest support on the forum!

I have collected the PPCs from FBI and my country and I am preparing my federal application.

Just to make sure, the landing fee is only due when the application is approved, am I correct?
Hey Wings thanks for the kind words!!

To your questions...i think in my personal opinion..it is better to pay processing and RPRF fee with the initial federal application..surely it fastens the process..and if possible pay RPRF and processing fee by separate DD's ...Hope this helps... Wish u all the luck!!..Hope we all realize the dream soon!!

Shahi

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
Guys, I often call the MICC (Ministere d'Immigration et Communautes Culturelles) call centre and get different answers each time I call.

I called today and the agent advised me that:
1.) For in-canada outside Quebec applicants, they are currently looking at Aug 2010 - I cannot reconcile this since their website says Feb 2010. Maybe the guy made a mistake?
2.) The guy told me that CSQ is NOT granted to students in Canada since (I applied based on my old degree not the one im currently studying for but the guy said it does not matter that CSQ is never granted to current students); that CSQ can only be issued after I graduate from my current program - anybody else been told the same thing?
3.) They said once I graduate that I should take my diploma in person to MICC Office and I may be granted an interview waiver and CSQ sent in the mail.

Does anyone have comments regarding the above items?

quebechopefull

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chibiks said:
Guys, I often call the MICC (Ministere d'Immigration et Communautes Culturelles) call centre and get different answers each time I call.

1.) For in-canada outside Quebec applicants, they are currently looking at Aug 2010 - I cannot reconcile this since their website says Feb 2010. Maybe the guy made a mistake?
2.) The guy told me that CSQ is NOT granted to students in Canada since (I applied based on my old degree not the one im currently studying for but the guy said it does not matter that CSQ is never granted to current students); that CSQ can only be issued after I graduate from my current program - anybody else been told the same thing?
3.) They said once I graduate that I should take my diploma in person to MICC Office and I may be granted an interview waiver and CSQ sent in the mail.

Hello. To answer your questions:

1. they could be reviewing Aug 2010 applications but have not updated their website.
2. I'm not sure what the process is for Canada students. I would think that the initial diploma would be enough?
3. Also not sure about this. They have different requirements for Quebec and Canada students.

Since you've already applied, I would wait and see the outcome. Don't panic now!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chibiks said:

1.) For in-canada outside Quebec applicants, they are currently looking at Aug 2010 - I cannot reconcile this since their website says Feb 2010. Maybe the guy made a mistake?( quebechopeful has done justice to this
2.) The guy told me that CSQ is NOT granted to students in Canada since (I applied based on my old degree not the one im currently studying for but the guy said it does not matter that CSQ is never granted to current students); that CSQ can only be issued after I graduate from my current program - anybody else been told the same thing? ( yeah this is true. the fact that u wrote ur current course of study in ur form means that u want this course to b recognised as ur highest educational qualification hence the reviewing officer should consider it in calculating ur education/training points.hence technically there might b a delay cos they will av to wait for u to justify this extra points u which to claim
3.) They said once I graduate that I should take my diploma in person to MICC Office and I may be granted an interview waiver and CSQ sent in the mail. ( this means that ur reviewing officer (RO) is waiting for the diploma of ur stated most current study.this extra points will enable ur RO to knw ur total score and based on that if u will qualify for a waiver or not but from what u wrote i think it tills more in favour of a waiver.ur RO is probably scared of the selection audit in which all selectee's files are usually subjected to for to determine if all awarded points are justified.

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ladies & Gents,

I'd like to gladly (with a bit anxiety) inform you that I've just received an e-mail inviting me for an interview that will be held on 26 May.

App. filed on: 11 April 2010
File # on: 17 May 2010
No waiting list mail.

So, it's 7-week time from now till the interview date...
and I TRULY DEEPLY UNBELIEVABLY IN DESPERATE NEED FOR MANY MANY MANY PRAYERS..
SO YOU GUYS HAVE TO SORT IT OUT..SHIFT ON IT OR WHATEVER..I JUST WANT TO GET LIFTED UP BY UR PRAYERS BY MAY 26!

:)

Wish the best for everybody.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
many many congradulations Iceberg, really happy for you my frd :)

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ iceberg,
congrats. u will always have the prayers and best wishes of we thread members. the recent experiences of Wings, lirjan,monoylo etc might come in handy here.it is well buddy

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
good luck iceberg for your interview , we pray for u that u will come back with your csq in your hand after interview.

Stillhope

Iceberg7 said:
Ladies & Gents,

I'd like to gladly (with a bit anxiety) inform you that I've just received an e-mail inviting me for an interview that will be held on 26 May.

No waiting list mail.

SO YOU GUYS HAVE TO SORT IT OUT..SHIFT ON IT OR WHATEVER..I JUST WANT TO GET LIFTED UP BY UR PRAYERS BY MAY 26!

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angeleye, egrace62, STILLHOPE..

Thank u so much dear friends.. :)
I shall really count on your prayers & support. ;)

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Iceberg7,

Congrats it is good to hear that....26th may is party day that I can assure you ...don't be nervous you are the winner.

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Iceberg7 said:
Ladies & Gents,

No waiting list mail.

Well Well Well!!... so its ur turn my dear friend!!.. and its about time they called u for an interview!!....i think with the level of french as you have..its going to be a walk in the park!...but i understand you dont want to be Over confident!!..and wisely so!!...prepare well.take print outs from Emploi Quebec portal..jobs which you can potentially apply for future in your domain!!...must know the compnaies of your domain...rest like what you wud do if u dont find job initially etc!!...

Hope good news will come to us soon!!

Shahi