+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

D

David83

Hello all,

Today I received an email that some documents are missing/not compliant. But I am not sure of something, and I hope someone here has an idea: They request the following:

Copie certifiée conforme de votre acte de naissance

Original de la traduction de votre acte de naissance

Does this mean that they need the Certified copy in English, and the original in my country's native language? I am confused!!

Thanks

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
This is the response I get from MICC after I emailed them:

En réponse à votre demande de renseignements, je vous fais parvenir ci-dessous le lien Internet qui vous permettra de trouver les renseignements que vous cherchez :
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/travailleurs-permanents/demande-immigration-general/demande-immigration/index.html

Whereas I wrote:
Hi, I am an applicant for Quebec Selection Certificate. Do you need work experience certificate for "ALL" the jobs even when there are no marks for some of the jobs declared in the application form being less-professional work experience? I declared all the jobs (including unprofessional ones) in the application form and now I am facing difficulty in collection of work experience certificates in the required format mention in the application form for "ALL" of them. What is the procedure of intimating you that since there are no marks for "SOME" of the unprofessional old jobs, so, how to withdrawn from file these jobs?

The answer is not clear, So, I am not able to understand what does this mean? It may mean to send a "A-0520-MF" Change form? and to put in "Other" change section the withdrawal?

jazv4

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
El Salvador
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
CSQ 05-08-2012, Federal 04-03-2014
Doc's Request.
13-05-2014
Nomination.....
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ 21-Dec-2012; Federal 4-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
David83 said:
Hello all,

Today I received an email that some documents are missing/not compliant. But I am not sure of something, and I hope someone here has an idea: They request the following:

Copie certifiée conforme de votre acte de naissance

Original de la traduction de votre acte de naissance

Does this mean that they need the Certified copy in English, and the original in my country's native language? I am confused!!

Thanks
Yes, They want both.
The certified copy of your birth certificate in your language AND also the original translation of your birth certificate

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
quebec8899 said:
This is the response I get from MICC after I emailed them:

En réponse à votre demande de renseignements, je vous fais parvenir ci-dessous le lien Internet qui vous permettra de trouver les renseignements que vous cherchez :
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/travailleurs-permanents/demande-immigration-general/demande-immigration/index.html

Whereas I wrote:
Hi, I am an applicant for Quebec Selection Certificate. Do you need work experience certificate for "ALL" the jobs even when there are no marks for some of the jobs declared in the application form being less-professional work experience? I declared all the jobs (including unprofessional ones) in the application form and now I am facing difficulty in collection of work experience certificates in the required format mention in the application form for "ALL" of them. What is the procedure of intimating you that since there are no marks for "SOME" of the unprofessional old jobs, so, how to withdrawn from file these jobs?

The answer is not clear, So, I am not able to understand what does this mean? It may mean to send a "A-0520-MF" Change form? and to put in "Other" change section the withdrawal?

In your application, you need to mention ALL your experience (schooling, interning, full time jobs) for the PAST 5 YEARS counting backward starting from the date of the application. You cannot leave any space of time empty -- even if you were unemployed, you need to mention "unemployed". You cannot choose to deliberately not mention any experience, because this wil be counted as lying, right?? This means you have no choice but to provide supporting documents for each experience you declared, no matter it earns point or not. The situation is more so, because you did mention those experience in your original application. I dont see how you can possibly withdraw those experiences at this point, because they happened, and they were included in your application, and they saw them..

It doesnt matter if there is point or not, what matter to them is that get a very clear view of what you did in the past five year.

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Miumiu said:
In your application, you need to mention ALL your experience (schooling, interning, full time jobs) for the PAST 5 YEARS counting backward starting from the date of the application. You cannot leave any space of time empty -- even if you were unemployed, you need to mention "unemployed". You cannot choose to deliberately not mention any experience, because this wil be counted as lying, right?? This means you have no choice but to provide supporting documents for each experience you declared, no matter it earns point or not. The situation is even so, because you mentioned them in your original application.

It doesnt matter if there is point or not, what matter to them is that get a clear view of what you did in the past five year.
Very disappointing but seems to be true!

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
quebec8899 said:
Very disappointing but seems to be true!
I dont see how you can possibly withdraw those experiences at this point, because they happened, and they were included in your application, and they saw them already.. And before you passed your application, you should have been fully aware of this situation. They are very very strict with document checks now, at least this is what i get after reading this forum.

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Miumiu said:
I dont see how you can possibly withdraw those experiences at this point, because they happened, and they were included in your application, and they saw them already.. And before you passed your application, you should have been fully aware of this situation. They are very very strict with document checks now, at least this is what i get after reading this forum.
At the time of application, the rules were not that strict. And they accepted and issued me the file number. Later on, after reading this forum, I came to know that they are requiring exact format of experience certificate. I have already send them experience certificates for all my jobs. WHen I contacted with all my 5 employers, 2 of them refused to issue in the required format being a very large organizations. 2 of them are less professional experiences for which there are no marks and they also refused to issue in the customized format. Not sure what to do in this situation.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
quebec8899 said:
At the time of application, the rules were not that strict. And they accepted and issued me the file number. Later on, after reading this forum, I came to know that they are requiring exact format of experience certificate. I have already send them experience certificates for all my jobs. WHen I contacted with all my 5 employers, 2 of them refused to issue in the required format being a very large organizations. 2 of them are less professional experiences for which there are no marks and they also refused to issue in the customized format. Not sure what to do in this situation.
In the latest "document checklist", we have the following printed:

Important
The originals of documents that you submit may be requested at any time during the processing of your application.
Complete file
• Make sure that you have gathered all the required documents along with this form before sending your application.
• Make sure to send your documents in the required format. A non-conforming format may result in the rejection of the application or its return to the sender.

The question is, did your document checklist (which was in effect when you applied) also have this paragraph on the first page?

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Miumiu said:
In the latest "document checklist", we have the following printed:
Important
The originals of documents that you submit may be requested at any time during the processing of your application.
Complete file
• Make sure that you have gathered all the required documents along with this form before sending your application.
• Make sure to send your documents in the required format. A non-conforming format may result in the rejection of the application or its return to the sender.

The question is, did your document checklist which was in effect when you applied also have this paragraph on the first page?
No, when I applied, the statement on the documents form page 1 was;

Your application for a selection certificate will be processed based on regulations in effect when it was submitted.

Does the new statement on the page 1 which you sent applies to us (those who applied earlier)??? How?

based on that statement I put 2000+ hours to learn french the opportunity cost of which is very high for me.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
quebec8899 said:
No, when I applied, the statement on the documents form page 1 was;

Your application for a selection certificate will be processed based on regulations in effect when it was submitted.

Does the new statement on the page 1 which you sent applies to us (those who applied earlier)??? How?

based on that statement I put 2000+ hours to learn french the opportunity cost of which is very high for me.
I don't know what was the rules when you applied. But it seems to me very unfair for you people who applied years back. I remember I saw somewhere on their official website that the application will be processed according to the immigration rules in effect at the time when the application is filed.

Personally i stay neutral. I actually lost half of hope for the CSQ application after i read this forum. They are so strict!! Now my husband and I also applied for FSW. Even if one gets the CSQ, its not a 100% success in the federal part. It was not a sure success from the beginning.

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Miumiu said:
I don't know what was the rules when you applied. But it seems to me very unfair for you people who applied years back. I remember I saw somewhere on their official website that the application will be processed according to the immigration rules in effect at the time when the application is filed.

Personally i stay neutral. I actually lost half of hope for the CSQ application after i read this forum. They are so strict!! Now my husband and I also applied for FSW. Even if one gets the CSQ, its not a 100% success in the federal part. It was not a sure success from the beginning.
You said Even if one gets the CSQ, its not a 100% success in the federal part. How?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
quebec8899 said:
You said Even if one gets the CSQ, its not a 100% success in the federal part. How?
Coz it's up to the federal government whether to issue you Permanent Residence right? You have to apply again right? @_@ Forgive me i tend to be pessimistic.

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Miumiu said:
Coz it's up to the federal government whether to issue you Permanent Residence right? You have to apply again right? @ _ @ Forgive me i tend to be pessimistic.
OIC, yes, you have to apply again but I think there are less hurdles in the federal part.

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
Miumiu said:
Coz it's up to the federal government whether to issue you Permanent Residence right? You have to apply again right? @ _ @ Forgive me i tend to be pessimistic.
The Government of Canada conducts medical and security checks after you obtain your CSQ. Therefore the you will be denied PR is if you fail the medical and security checks. So far, I have not heard of anyone fail in the Federal Stage after getting a CSQ.