+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

clapyourhand

May 27, 2014
Jenalby said:
OMG...is that so..then why give CSQ ???They shouldn't have accepted our application in the first place...Now playing up like this isn't a fair game..
They will process application again, don't worry !! I'm just thinking there may be a QA going on like OPNP.

death_fast

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2014
AOR Received.
22 may 2014
it will take long time to process for csq what about withdrawing the application ?may i know the process for it

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Jenalby said:
Ya I need it in French guys..anybody ?
Thank you Stylove for making the letter for me..And for the clarification too about freeze ;)

harryneedinfo

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
Anand_Inida said:
Same situation here. Even more complicated is that they have asked for the experience letter in required format for my wife ( Infosys employee). SHe doesnot get any points for her experience and still they need it or else reject. Infosys says it will not issue letters in format we need. They have centralised system.

Now coming to tax returns, I filed all my taxes in USA online and I made a request for orginials for 2007-2009. But US do nor keep trak of records for previous 5 yrs. tough time to explain this to MICC.

They cannot afford to reject good candidates who contribute to society. I hope MICC understands this.
Anand
They asked me too. Tax papers from india and some other documents.

priyas

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 oct 2011
AOR Received.
22 may 2012, 27 feb 2015
Med's Request
3 june 2015
Med's Done....
11 june 2015
Interview........
6 2014 march and reject
Passport Req..
3 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 July 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi all
I need clarification for police clearance certificate.

I got panelty on my UK driving licence i10 means I was driving without insurance .will it effect on my PCC from UK and on my federal application .pls reply

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
priyas said:
Hi all
I need clarification for police clearance certificate.

I got panelty on my UK driving licence i10 means I was driving without insurance .will it effect on my PCC from UK and on my federal application .pls reply
No it will not affect your PCC as only criminal records will be counted towards it.

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
khan1984 said:
That's great news Jimmy... Really happy for you as I know how much efforts you put in.... One thing I want to ask; u got CSQ without interview, Right??? Once again congratulations and best of luck for the next step.....
thank you,

yes without interview,still i didn't get the CSQ (i mean as hard copy)

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
harryneedinfo said:
They asked me too. Tax papers from india and some other documents.
They asked you the work experience certificate of your wife??? That's unjust, when there are no marks for it, then they should not demand it. By the way, it may be possible if MICC is considering to put your wife as principal applicant as she might have a higher degree marks and in that case at least 1 year experience is must to have in that field????

I showed 5 jobs but I have the correct format of experience certificate only for 1 of the jobs. I do have original certificates for others but they don't completely correspond to the format of MICC. By now, 2 of the jobs have refused to issue the certificates in the format required by MICC because they are very large organizations and they says the format is authorized by BOD and they can't issue other than that format.

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
quebec8899 said:
They asked you the work experience certificate of your wife??? That's unjust, when there are no marks for it, then they should not demand it. By the way, it may be possible if MICC is considering to put your wife as principal applicant as she might have a higher degree marks and in that case at least 1 year experience is must to have in that field????

I showed 5 jobs but I have the correct format of experience certificate only for 1 of the jobs. I do have original certificates for others but they don't completely correspond to the format of MICC. By now, 2 of the jobs have refused to issue the certificates in the format required by MICC because they are very large organizations and they says the format is authorized by BOD and they can't issue other than that format.
In my case, I am principal applicant, I have validated Job offer, I have maximum points for education and for the AOT. There is no way my wfie could be principal applicant, it is because my wife is working here we have shown all the information in the file about her experience..etc. This is just illogical. I have 76 points in total without french.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Anand_Inida said:
In my case, I am principal applicant, I have validated Job offer, I have maximum points for education and for the AOT. There is no way my wfie could be principal applicant, it is because my wife is working here we have shown all the information in the file about her experience..etc. This is just illogical. I have 76 points in total without french.
That's their criteria. They just follow the rules. Be careful they have full reason to turn you down because of this. Compared to QSW, FSW requires far less documents on the spouse's side, just work certificate (copies), no tax proof.

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Miumiu said:
That's their criteria. They just follow the rules. Be careful they have full reason to turn you down because of this. Compared to QSW, FSW requires far less documents on the spouse's side, just work certificate (copies), no tax proof.
OMG! What are the rules regarding the self-declaration of work experience if the organization refuse to issue customized format of work experience certificate in writing and that's a very large organization. Will they accept self-declaration along with original work experience certificate that is on the format of organization.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
quebec8899 said:
OMG! What are the rules regarding the self-declaration of work experience if the organization refuse to issue customized format of work experience certificate in writing and that's a very large organization. Will they accept self-declaration along with original work experience certificate that is on the format of organization.
Self-declaration... is it acceptable? Basically one can declare anything about oneself, so how can this be taken as a proof? I'm not sure. Other seniors, please enlight...

I think what you can do, is to attach your letter of explanation. This is a common situation faced by many applicants working in big organizations. Then it's totally up to the officer whether to drop or accept... :(

Abiola KY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 July 2013, Federal 2nd Sept 2016
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
13th June 2016
AOR Received.
4th December 2013, Fed-CIC Dec 12 2016
IELTS Request
sent with application
akinolam said:
Hello Dada,

Are you a Nigerian? Can you please give me your contact phone number so that I can speak to you? I also applied for QSW with AOT of 16. Need to find out somethings about the applications as a whole.

Many thanks
Ola
@akinolam , i sent u a pm

Taminaos

Jun 8, 2014
Miumiu said:
Self-declaration... is it acceptable? Basically one can declare anything about oneself, so how can this be taken as a proof? I'm not sure. Other seniors, please enlight...

I think what you can do, is to attach your letter of explanation. This is a common situation faced by many applicants working in big organizations. Then it's totally up to the officer whether to drop or accept... :(
I have read once on this forum that the officers in quebec immigration understabd such issues; so one can send an email to HR officers in his company specifying what he needs; and HR might reply that they should follow a specific format; so one can attach their email along with the official letter they provide and maybe the self declaration

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Taminaos said:
I have read once on this forum that the officers in quebec immigration understabd such issues; so one can send an email to HR officers in his company specifying what he needs; and HR might reply that they should follow a specific format; so one can attach their email along with the official letter they provide and maybe the self declaration
Well, I have asked the same question from MICC through email. You can also ask any question from MICC through email;

https://services.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/reach/mail.php

Let us see what is their reply, the site says to have response within 5 days.