+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
quebec8899 said:
I have put 2 years in learning French (Upto B1 level). I still need to work at least 4 months to reach B2. And this situation is very confusing. I think there are two things that concerns me and my case may be rejected based on these;

1) Income Tax Proof
2) Experience letter according to their format. I worked for 4 organizations but I have the correct format for only 1 latest organization. The previous one was a very large company that does not issue customized format instead it issues the format approved by the BOD. The first 2 jobs were not professional ones (not based on higher diploma/not in the occupation list), but since I showed them on the application form, I think the may also require experience certificate in their customized format also. What do you think????
Regarding your experience letter, I have them in the required format. The companies you worked for, is it possible, to ask your supervisors to write one on the company's letterhead paper (kindly inform him/her the required contents, the contact info, hours, etc.) and signed it? In my case, it's quite easy, you just need to ask them.

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Miumiu said:
Regarding your experience letter, I have them in the required format. The companies you worked for, is it possible, to ask your supervisors to write one on the company's letterhead paper (kindly inform him/her the required contents, the contact info, hours, etc.) and signed it? In my case, it's quite easy, you just need to ask them.
1) For the larger organization, I have asked them but they have refused to provide me with such a letter the reasons is that now, the issuance of experience letter is centralized and they are no longer issuing the customized experience certificate.
2) For the 2 smaller organizations, I will try, thanks!

But my question is;

Is it necessary to have required format experience letter and proof of income tax even when you are not getting points for the experience?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
quebec8899 said:
1) For the larger organization, I have asked them but they have refused to provide me with such a letter the reasons is that now, the issuance of experience letter is centralized and they are no longer issuing the customized experience certificate.
2) For the 2 smaller organizations, I will try, thanks!

But my question is;

Is it necessary to have required format experience letter and proof of income tax even when you are not getting points for the experience?
Well, based on what i have read under this topic so far: YES. Even for the spouse's working experiences, even they contribute 0 points.

For the big organization you worked for, cant you ask your direct superior to provide a letter attesting those? Just like a recommendation letter, a personal favor from him.? I think it's possible. That's how i got mine.

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Well, I contacted by phone and my supervisor said he is not authorized to do so. But I am thinking of demanding the same in writing and will ask him to reply in writing. And then I will send it to MICC whatever they said in writing.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
judithakfatanga said:
I would advise you contact HM revenue directly and request for your tax history.Please also advise them to stamp the copy they send to you as I was in the same situation. although I sent payslips, they never took that into consideration. So i requested for a copy of my 5 year work history.ThIS WAS REJECTED by my representatives. I requested for a stamped copy
I have the tax statements from HM Revenue being posted to me,but I asked to stamp it to.They said they no longer stamp it and the statements are in hand written form with the logo on the page at the beginning and the end.So it should be sufficient.By the way how did you get it stamp,was it recently.Because they are saying its not happening nowadays.Please advise.

PUMA22

Jul 30, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
hong kong
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
18-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted 7.5 0verall
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
hoping to get waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
soon....
are indians getting any of the intervew calls now :-[ :-[ :-[

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Jenalby said:
I have the tax statements from HM Revenue being posted to me,but I asked to stamp it to.They said they no longer stamp it and the statements are in hand written form with the logo on the page at the beginning and the end.So it should be sufficient.By the way how did you get it stamp,was it recently.Because they are saying its not happening nowadays.Please advise.
Hi Jenalby, can i ask why kind of tax statements did HM Revenue sent you?

kam_ran27

Sep 3, 2014
Dear friends, I appreciate if you help me with this.

Here is my story:

File Number: Nov 2011 (my IELTS test was still valid at this time and I had sent a copy of it)
Duplicate of TCFQ B2,B2 test sent: April 2013
Marriage: Nov 2013
Marriage documents sent: Nov 2013 (I must say that when I married my wife also had a file number and we were both waiting for the interview, my wife had received her file number in June 2011, but so far we haven’t received any news about her file. She had also sent the original copy of her TCFQ test result after she had received her file number and when we married we sent the duplicate of her TCFQ result with our marriage documents along with Identity documents, we also attached a letter to our documents asking if we have to pay the amount for the addition of my wife to my file).

Last Friday I received two emails:

First one:

Objet : Ajout de conjoint(e) à une demande de sélection – Documents à transmettre

Monsieur,
Nous accusons réception des documents que vous nous avez transmis. Afin de nous permettre de procéder à l’ajout de votre conjoint(e) à votre dossier de demande de sélection, vous devez nous faire parvenir, en un seul envoi et à l’intérieur d’un délai de 90 jours suivant l’envoi de la présente lettre, à l’adresse indiquée dans le bas de cette page, le formulaire «Modification à une demande de certificat de sélection», ainsi que tous les documents nécessaires, tel que demandé dans le formulaire «Documents soumis à l’appui de votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec». Vous trouverez les formulaires à l’adresse suivante :

Vous devrez également acquitter les frais relatifs à l’ajout de cette personne à votre demande de certificat de sélection et joindre la présente lettre à ce paiement. Pour connaître les tarifs en vigueur, consultez l’adresse suivante :

Si vous ne nous transmettez pas les documents demandés dans un délai de 90 jours suivant cet envoi, nous conclurons que vous ne désirez plus donner suite à votre projet, et votre dossier sera fermé.
Nous vous remercions de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour le Québec et nous vous prions d’accepter, Monsieur, nos salutations distinguées.

And 2nd one:

Objet : Paiement des droits exigibles à effectuer

Monsieur,
Nous avons débuté l’examen de votre demande de certificat de sélection du Québec. Nous constatons toutefois que le paiement de votre demande est incomplet ou n’a pu être effectué avec succès, pour la raison suivante :

- Le paiement exigible pour ajout de votre conjoint(e) n’a pas été transmis. Vous devez donc nous transmettre un paiement supplémentaire.
Veuillez joindre la présente lettre à votre envoi.

Pour connaître les tarifs en vigueur, consultez l’adresse suivante :

Pour faire un paiement par carte de crédit, imprimer et retourner le formulaire Paiement par carte de crédit (A - 0591 - FO) dûment complété et signé. Ce formulaire se trouve à l’adresse suivante :

Si vous ne nous transmettez pas les documents demandés dans un délai de 90 jours suivant cet envoi, nous conclurons que vous ne désirez plus donner suite à votre projet, et votre dossier sera fermé.

Si vous avez transmis un formulaire de «Paiement par carte de crédit» par mesure de sécurité, il a été détruit. Aucun montant n’a été porté à votre carte de crédit. Si vous soumettez une nouvelle demande, vous devez remplir un nouveau formulaire que vous trouverez à l’adresse ci-jointe :

Nous vous prions de recevoir, Monsieur, l'assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.

I have paid 162 Canadian dollars for the addition of my wife to my file two weeks ago and I have the money order now and I’m going to send it. I totally understand the text of the emails. Here are my questions:

1- Why did they send me two emails
2- Is this an update request? If my file is only missing the payment for the marriage why do I have to send all the documents and forms again because according to the file “document soumis a….” they are required.
3- As 3 years have passed and my IELTS is no longer valid, can I send it again and tick the related part in the form?
4- Since my wife has not her TCFQ original copy and the duplicate, how can we prove that she has a TCFQ test result (because according to the form they want the original copy of the test).
5- Will they ask an update for our documents again later?!

Sorry that it was too long, please help me, I’m totally confused.

jobys

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-08-2014 and updated on 02-10-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ after interview on 20/5/2015; Federal application received in CIO on 12/06/2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2013/ Federal on 25-08-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29/09/2015
Med's Request
17/03/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
jobys said:
Dear Seniors,
I applied for CSQ under skilled worker category on July 2013 and received AOR on November 2013, we both are registered nurses currently working in UAE, yesterday i received an email from them, stating that missing document for my spouse,
1. Job letter in required format
2. Pay slip ( photocopy)
3. Official translation ( all my documents provided are in English)
and it must be returned in single envelop within 90 days, failure to do so may result in rejection without further notice.
Also we had a new baby born in April 2014, but have not updated yet.
So my query is do i need to pay any fee for sending documents of my spouse and I understand that i need to pay 162 Canadian dollar for adding my dependent child.
My child's birth certificate issued from India, this can be attested in Indian embassy or not.
I am really anxious
Your valuable suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thank you all..... n good luck
Hi Everyone...
Recently I have seen so many comments with regards of legality of profession and social security document. The mail which I received from MICC for missing document and they did not request me such a document. As I am working in UAE, I do not pay any tax. So do I still need to make some documents stating this country does not have tax paying system or not to bother as they did not request this document.
Kindly put your valuable suggestions. ..

Thanks a lot

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi, one of the experience certificate (Actually an Internship) has everything according to the requirements of the application for QSW except that it does not mention the number of hours worked. It was just for a period of 3 months and without it I can score enough marks. Do you think I should ask them to generate a new experience certificate for me mentioning number of hours?

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
quebec8899 said:
Hi, one of the experience certificate (Actually an Internship) has everything according to the requirements of the application for QSW except that it does not mention the number of hours worked. It was just for a period of 3 months and without it I can score enough marks. Do you think I should ask them to generate a new experience certificate for me mentioning number of hours?
Yes now the officers have become more strict. You need these certificates to be in the exact format required. Its not about the score. If you mention it in the application, then the corresponding documents should be in the correct format.
If you are unable to get the certificate in the correct format, then attach a letter of declaration, explaining why your certificate is not in the desired format.
Hope this helps :)

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
alq814 said:
Hi Jenalby, can i ask why kind of tax statements did HM Revenue sent you?
They have posted NI contributions statement out from UK to India,still I havent received it in hand,will let you know once I get it.I have P60 from employer but anything given by employer as a proof for tax is not accepted.So am just waiting for it my all other documents are ready.I guess they just send via standard mail thats why its taking time.

priyas

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 oct 2011
AOR Received.
22 may 2012, 27 feb 2015
Med's Request
3 june 2015
Med's Done....
11 june 2015
Interview........
6 2014 march and reject
Passport Req..
3 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 July 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello guys,
I got certification du Quebec finnally

Please tell me what I need to do now

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
priyas said:
Hello guys,

Congratulations Priya. Go to cic website and get the application package for the Federal application package for CSQ holders, make sure u download ALL the forms. Fill and send to CIC nova scotia. Remember to include ur payment draft or credit card details.

Congrats again

Abiola KY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 July 2013, Federal 2nd Sept 2016
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
13th June 2016
AOR Received.
4th December 2013, Fed-CIC Dec 12 2016
IELTS Request
sent with application
priyas said:
Hello guys,

waoow.... this is a good news. its being very dry on quebec side compare to fsw

congrats. So happy for u. after 3 years wait.

were u called for interview at all?