Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
04-10-2010
Interview........
Waiting
@SHahi,

Processing time for India has taken back to the first column again. Does that mean that All indian applicants will not have Interviews ?

DO you know any cases where applicants are invited for interview no matter the country(india) is posted in the column(Quebec Processing time) ?

Thanks.

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well..

It seems I've been missing sooo much indeed.
I'm sorry..I've been away for more than 2 months, so my congratulations to SHAHI is a bit late..

CONGRATULAAAAAAATIONS BUDDYYY..MY COMRADE IN QUEBEC JOURNEY..YOU WELL DESERVE IT. :)

Lirjan..
Congrats, soon it will be your turn to get ur well deserved CSQ. We all know u can do it.. ;)

Wingsof..
Thread creator..goooo buddyyyy..all my best wishes to you.. :)

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Plncmy

Well it seems odd to me as well..as i had heard ..there are interviews in Nov in India..and April in Honk Kong... so dont worry ...there might be a two months delay or something!!..

@Iceberg...i m pleasantly surprised to see you once agsain..well thanks for your wonderful wishes...n what is your file status!!

Shahi

lirjan

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Tirana
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
NOC 4152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
21-06-2010
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Federal Sent 05-12-2011
Med's Request
26-12-2012
Med's Done....
03-01-2013
Interview........
30 March 2011 (CSQ received 14 November 2011)
Passport Req..
20/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2013
LANDED..........
27/04/2013
@ Iceberg7. Thanks buddy, I am trying hard. I am focused at my future plans in Canada, this is a part that should prepare well. What about you, any news?

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lirjan, Wingsof & all..

I would advice you to read a bit in "Apprendre Le Quebec" guide.
It will definitely help you to better know the province's facts ahead of ur interviews.

Sure there wont be enough space to read it all, but at least have a look on it...

One more thing to know is the job market of your domain in Quebec, and a preliminary job search would be a great initiative from your side.

Best of luck for you and everybody.

horie

Feb 28, 2011
Quebec 2011 said:
Hello All

I am new in this forum i have posted my file for CSQ at Paris.

Thanks
hi canada 2011..im planning to applt for a CSQ.can you help me?what are the steps?im in UK and i might pass my application in BIQ paris..

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
horie said:
hi canada 2011..im planning to applt for a CSQ.can you help me?what are the steps?im in UK and i might pass my application in BIQ paris..
Preparing your application

Carefully prepare your application in order to speed up processing time. If it is complete and admissible, its assessment will be made easier. A complete application includes legible required documentation, duly completed and signed: the Application for a Selection Certificate and appendices, the Contract respecting financial self-sufficiency (PDF, 64 Kb) and other declarations, payment of required fees, as well as certified supporting documents, including admissible proof of your French and English proficiency.

If available, include with your application documentary proof of your French language skills, issued by an organization recognized by the Ministry. This includes the Test d’évaluation du français adapté pour le Québec (TEFAQ – French evaluation test adapted for Québec) from the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Paris (CCIP – Paris Chamber of Commerce) and the Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec (TCFQ – French fluency test for Québec) from the Centre international d’études pédagogiques (CIEP – International Centre for Pedagogical Studies).

Assessing your application

The Immigration-Québec office serving your country checks that all the required documents are included in your application and if it is eligible for priority processing. Your application is eligible for priority processing if:

you or your spouse, if applicable, have received a job offer from a Québec employer, and it meets the MICC’s validation conditions. Ask your future employer to consult the section Steps taken by the employer for hiring a permanent foreign worker;

or
your area of training or that of your spouse, if applicable, is indicated on the 2009 List of preferred areas of training. If it is on the list, you must have acquired your diploma within the last five years or have practised an occupation that corresponds to this diploma for at least one year over the course of the last five years.

An acknowledgment of receipt is usually sent to you to confirm your application when the file is complete or, if applicable, to indicate that your application will be prioritized for processing. If your file is incomplete, you will receive an acknowledgment of receipt with a list of missing documents as well as the deadlines for submitting them.

Your file will only be assessed once all of the missing documents have been received.

Outcome of the assessment of the application

One of three decisions is made once your application has been assessed:

Selection based on the file: In some cases, an interview is not necessary and the application is processed solely on the basis of the applicant’s file. If your file is complete and your assessment indicates that you have attained the general passing grade of the selection grid, the interview may not be required. In this case, you will receive a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate) in the mail as well as information about Québec. You will be notified of the next steps in your immigration process.
Notice of intent to reject the application: You will receive a letter informing you that your application will be rejected, unless you provide, within 60 days, documented proof to justify reviewing the decision. Upon receipt of the missing information, if the documented proof is deemed acceptable, the review of your application will continue. If you fail to provide the requested proof within the prescribed timeframe, your application will be rejected without further notice. You then have the right to submit a request for an administrative review.
Notice to attend an interview: When necessary, the interview serves to complete the assessment process. Most candidates must attend a selection interview with a counsellor from Immigration Québec. If the preliminary review of your application is positive, you will be invited to a selection interview. This notice specifies the date, time and place of the interview as well as the documents you will have to have on hand.

During this interview, the immigration counsellor reviews the information provided in the Application for a Selection Certificate, particularly the information on schooling, work experience and language knowledge. The counsellor also checks whether you have correctly completed the Contract concerning your capacity for financial self-sufficiency. When applicable, the counsellor will explain the importance of this legal obligation and make the necessary corrections with you. The counsellor then evaluates your capacity to settle successfully in Québec and will ask you questions to assess the feasibility of your immigration plans. This evaluation primarily focuses on your knowledge of Québec, the steps you have taken and your personal suitability. The latter two aspects are assessed on the basis of your professional activities.

The selection interview is the ideal time to talk about your immigration plan with the counsellor and to ask questions.

Approximate duration of the selection interview: 30 to 60 minutes.

Following the interview, three results are possible:

Approval: If the assessment is positive, the counsellor will inform you of the next steps to follow in your immigration process. If possible, the counsellor will immediately issue your Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate). Otherwise it will be mailed to you. You will also receive a kit containing important information which you will be asked to read carefully. Depending on your needs, the counsellor may also give you other specific documents.

Rejection: If the assessment reveals that you do not meet the selection criteria, an explanatory letter is given to you. You will also be informed of your right to submit a request for an administrative review.

Notice of intent to reject the application: If supporting documentation is missing, the counsellor will give you a an explanatory notice of intent to reject the application. You will then have 60 days to provide the proof requested. If you do not provide the necessary proof within this timeframe, your application will be refused without further notice. You will then have the right to submit a request for an administrative review.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Hello

yes you have to send your application to Paris if you are living in
UK

Bye
Stillhope

horie said:

C

Cozi

egrace62 said:
@ CoZi, pls will like to ask if u fill-out any IMM 5549 form at any point during ur federal application. i am thinking the form is meant only for QSW applicants under the old system. what is ur take on this?
Hi Egrace,

No, I didn't filled this form. you are right this form is for old QSW applicant.

Don't worry your Medical are on its way soon!!!.

Thanks
Cozi

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
onelove said:
An acknowledgment of receipt is usually sent to you to confirm your application when the file is complete or, if applicable, to indicate that your application will be prioritized for processing. If your file is incomplete, you will receive an acknowledgment of receipt with a list of missing documents as well as the deadlines for submitting them.
Guys, what is average waiting time to get this acknowledgement? I've sent my application to Vienna Office on Dec 21st 2010 and still nothing...

Please advice

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
Hey guys i am exposing my innermost Quebec and french learning secret :p

Ready?

Basically, I set my email provider eg Google or Yahoo to Quebec (you may do France but Quebec better); when you log in to your mail, you will see local Quebec news and ur whole interface will be in french, also set ur fb to french, computer OS to french, and visit french websites - read french news everyday, before you know it, you will start to make sense of the language. But anyways here is latest news from my Quebec news feed of my email provider (apparently, parti quebecois is not too happy with immigration levels):

3rd March 2011

Immigration: le PQ émet des réserves

QUEBEC - Le Québec n'a pas la capacité d'intégrer 50 000 immigrants par année, estime le Parti québécois.

Faute d'encadrement et de suivi de l'Etat, les lendemains sont souvent difficiles pour les arrivants, a fait valoir jeudi le porte-parole de l'opposition officielle en matière d'immigration, Benoît Charette.

Acculés au chômage, plusieurs d'entre eux finissent par jeter l'éponge et quittent le Québec. Parmi ceux qui choisissent de changer d'adresse se trouvent de nombreux immigrants investisseurs, a-t-il fait remarquer.

«On perd plusieurs immigrants investisseurs parce qu’à leur arrivée, ils sont laissés à eux-mêmes et ont de la difficulté à bien saisir le mode de fonctionnement du développement économique au Québec. Ils décident ultimement de quitter le Québec et on perd un capital précieux», a dit M. Charette en entrevue à La Presse Canadienne.

En 2010, le Québec a accueilli 54 000 immigrants, un sommet depuis 1971. La ministre de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles, Kathleen Weil, a salué l'afflux des nouveaux venus.

Au terme d'une consultation prévue ce printemps, Mme Weil devra fixer de nouveaux objectifs d'accueil pour la période 2011-2013.

Sa réaction enthousiaste face au nombre record d'immigrants accueillis l'an dernier laisse croire qu'elle maintiendra ou augmentera l'objectif de 55 000 pour les trois années à venir.

Or, dans un rapport déposé l'an dernier, le vérificateur général du Québec notait que le ministère de l'Immigration n'était pas en mesure de «s'assurer que la province est capable de supporter les hausses progressives des volumes d'immigration».

Selon le vérificateur, le ministère ne dispose d'aucune mesure et évaluation pour «cerner la capacité réelle» du Québec à intégrer les nouveaux arrivants.

Depuis la déclaration incendiaire de Jacques Parizeau sur le «vote ethnique» à la suite de la défaite référendaire de 1995, le Parti québécois marche sur des oeufs lorsqu'il est question d'immigration.

Néanmoins, le député Charette conclut que l'objectif de 55 000 immigrants «est trop élevé par rapport aux moyens dont on se dote».

«Le nombre est une chose et les moyens en sont une autre. Le gouvernement du Québec ne se donne pas les moyens pour accueillir et bien intégrer 55 000 immigrants», a-t-il analysé.

A cause de l'improvisation du gouvernement, des communautés entières risquent de se retrouver marginalisées, affligées par un taux de chômage endémique, note le député de Deux-Montagnes.

«On fait un certain nombre de promesses à des gens que nous sélectionnons en fonction de leur profil et, rendu au Québec, ce profil-là n'est pas reconnu et on perd un beau potentiel», a-t-il argué.

Le Parti québécois entend proposer à la ministre de l'Immigration de mettre en place «un réel parcours d'intégration» à l'intention de nouveaux venus, une mesure dont les coûts ne sont pas évalués.

Pendant «un an ou deux», les immigrants profiteraient d'un suivi serré des services publics pour s'assurer qu'ils trouvent leur place dans leur société d'accueil, a dit le député.

«Faut être conscient qu’il y a un coût associé à l’accueil et la sélection mais ce coût-là peut être rentabilisé et peut rapporter gros. Oui, le gouvernement du Québec devra donner plus de moyens au ministère de l’Immigration et lui accorder plus d'importance qu'il ne le fait actuellement», a-t-il souligné.

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
Stngr said:
Guys, what is average waiting time to get this acknowledgement? I've sent my application to Vienna Office on Dec 21st 2010 and still nothing...

Please advice
2 to 3 mon

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahi,

Thank you...
I really missed you all and your helpfulness..

I'm still waiting for any news/updates regarding my file!
I wonder when to expect any feedback! ::)

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....