12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
Indian4mSA said:
These BIQ guys don't even want to reply to our mails. We pay hefty amount and invest our invaluable time in the process and are expected to ask no questions!!
I asked them about the situation and how much time it will take to process my request and see how rude reply is here :

It has been more than a year since the volume of applications has considerably increased and we are still experiencing delay in prescreening files deposited since November 2010. If your file cannot qualify as a priority case and that it has been deposited after Novembre 2010, you are invited to update us whenever need be of your file and be patient until we next communicate with you.

Your kind cooperation is much appreciated.
At least they responded to you! :p
To date, I've sent several mails and called several times. Never gotten a response to the emails, and the calls, *sigh*, I was on hold until the automated voice chipped in and told me to try again later. :'(

Ive just decided to wait it out now but still get on with my life here. Have also started exploring other options. Going to try straight federal in January, so i'm getting my docs ready. Have also started looking at Australia and New Zealand. ::)

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
some useful links for all forum members who are going for interview

1) Transportation cost

http://www.mtq.gouv.qc.ca/portal/page/portal/Librairie/Publications/en/transport_collectif/transit_policy_nov06.pdf

2) Networks of Canada /Quebec

1) Rogers
2) Fido
3) Telus
4) Kido

The best thing is to go for cotract you pay small and u can have free minutes there is service for free calling in pakistan/India from Canada you have to pay $25 per month its called vonage

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
How many of you forum members, are applying for QSW under any of the current AOT ???

Jun 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cppo?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/31/2013
AOR Received.
10/15/2013
Med's Request
10/15/2013
Med's Done....
11/01/2013
I have received the AOR on 10/09/12 via e-mail. It is exactly three months from the date that the paperwork was delivered.

The wait continues...

unespoir

Oct 9, 2012
Indian4mSA said:
These BIQ guys don't even want to reply to our mails. We pay hefty amount and invest our invaluable time in the process and are expected to ask no questions!!
I asked them about the situation and how much time it will take to process my request and see how rude reply is here :

It has been more than a year since the volume of applications has considerably increased and we are still experiencing delay in prescreening files deposited since November 2010. If your file cannot qualify as a priority case and that it has been deposited after Novembre 2010, you are invited to update us whenever need be of your file and be patient until we next communicate with you.

Your kind cooperation is much appreciated.
Actually I don't see any rudeness in this email. They state the fact and share with you the true situation they're experiencing. Your question is also their question. They cannot give you the answer so they ask you to be patient. They also inform you clearly that priority case will be processed earlier than others.

Ketevan

Mar 26, 2012
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Federal), Paris (BIQ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011 (Quebec); 29-02-2012 (Federal), signed by KRSZWDA
Nomination.....
Interview letter received from BIQ (Paris) November 2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011 (Quebec); 23-03-2012 (Federal, e-mail)
File Transfer...
19-04-2012 (London started processing)
Med's Request
12-06-2012 (delivered on 19-06-2012 by post)
Med's Done....
04-07-2012 (received by London on 09-07-2012, signed by IAN); appeared on ECAS on 31-07-2012
Interview........
06-02-2012 (got CSQ at Paris BIQ)
Passport Req..
30-07-12, but cancelled on 08-08-12 (additional background checks needed :o ) New passport req. - 05/11/12
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-12 (Passport submitted in person 15/11/12; Decision made and canadian address on ECAS 23/11/12; passport picked up in person 29/11/12).
LANDED..........
09-03-13, Montreal YUL
Usually 3-5 months but can be longer. I am also in the same situation. Did meds on 02/07/12, still no response. :'( what was your visa office?
SMANDY said:
Hello everyone,

Can someone please tell me how long it takes to get a confirmation of permenet residence visa after medicals results have been sent in?? In my AOR and medical request form which i recieved on the 29 May 2012, was told to contact CIC directly if no mail from them after 120 days. I did so and still no reply. Can i still have complications with my file at this stage. please help out. I am getting really nervous as the days go by and yet no mail :( :( :(

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
Does anyone know if it is possible to get another CSQ while the federal part of my QSW application is already in process?

What happened was, I already have a job offer in Quebec and I earned my CSQ with this job offer. Which means that I cannot quit my job until I get the PR. However, I have been in this job for way too long and the immense stress is really getting to my health, and I want to leave it soon. I don't know how long I have to wait.

I was thinking of applying for another CSQ under the PEQ, where it is not required to have a job offer when I receive the PR. The thing is -- the federal part of my application is already in process.

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Friends, I sent my application on 17 July 2012 and no AOR yet from BIQ, HK.... what should I do???

shay89

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
ENGLAND
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Paris, Federal Stage - LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ- 08 JUNE 2012, FEDERAL STAGE - 31 OCT 2014
AOR Received.
CSQ - 11 OCT' 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with IELTS
Interview........
CSQ - 27 May 2014, received CSQ the same day
Hey guys,

Just wanted to know, does the Quebec Selection Certificate have an expiry date? Say an individual gets their CSQ, how long do they have before they absolutely have to apply for Permanent Residence? I know it's best to apply for Permanent Residence as soon as you get the Selection Certificate but still, is there like a time limit before the Certificate expires?

shazam79

Oct 7, 2011
shay89 said:
Hey guys,

Just wanted to know, does the Quebec Selection Certificate have an expiry date? Say an individual gets their CSQ, how long do they have before they absolutely have to apply for Permanent Residence? I know it's best to apply for Permanent Residence as soon as you get the Selection Certificate but still, is there like a time limit before the Certificate expires?
Yes. Mine was for 3 years.

quebecboy

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shay89 said:
Hey guys,

yes there is a time limit. It expires after 3 years from the date of issue. but you have to apply for permanent residence visa within one year from the date of issue and You must obtain your permanent residence visa, travel to Quebec before 3yrs from date of issue.

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
vickyRocks said:
@ sarkes,
you will hear from them soon as the BIQ HK has started to curtail load of applications by issuing CSQ u should expect interview in the 2012 mission. And improve french A1 is not enough at least do A2.
Thanks for your assumption but they didn’t call for interview till now so that I think my schedule next mission Jan’13. Why HK VO is so slow I think all persons are inefficient. vickyRocks would you please give u update time to time :-\ :-\ :-\

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarkes01 said:
Thanks for your assumption but they didn't call for interview till now so that I think my schedule next mission Jan'13. Why HK VO is so slow I think all persons are inefficient. vickyRocks would you please give u update time to time :-\ :-\ :-\
hello all i went to dubai in 2008 for 15 days for holidays do i ve to mention in my application form about it cos i havent mentioned that i was there! cos i dont remember the address where i ve stayed cos it was on a stubble of paper which i ve lost it

and in the specialization column i ve described my bachelors and mentioned about my masters specialization i ve define both as my bsc was in engineering and master was in business administration.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Umer Shahzad said:
hello all i went to dubai in 2008 for 15 days for holidays do i ve to mention in my application form about it cos i havent mentioned that i was there! cos i dont remember the address where i ve stayed cos it was on a stubble of paper which i ve lost it

and in the specialization column i ve described my bachelors and mentioned about my masters specialization i ve define both as my bsc was in engineering and master was in business administration.

Dear Umer,

stay more then 6 months needs to be mention in application and PCC will also be provided for these, if it is less then 6 months you need not to mention it and there will be no need of PCC for that.