lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cherif2100 said:
you must be kidding me man! lol
comparing Lebanon to Quebec economy and trying to convince us Lebanon is a better place ? bless you :D
yeah Lebanon economy is much much better, quebec debt for federal more than 160 billion $

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
lemans207 said:
yeah Lebanon economy is much much better, quebec debt for federal more than 160 billion $
Lebanon has a debt so does the USA has the biggest debt.

Only difference is Canada is G8 country that at least has income from manufacturing, agriculture, tourism, etc....

What income does Lebanon have apart from tourism that is never stable?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alinec said:
As you already know (since i sent you a private message) i got back to settle my properties and job in beirut and we are moving for good next september. we are not going to get the passport and go back here.
best of luck..
But for sure if your jobless in Canada or you cant pay your bills, youll accept an offer to gulf 8)

by the way in Canada financial year starts on April, all companies hire new staff during this period, between October and march they sleep, I suggest delay it to April 2015

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
dear all
i have one friend ,he is a doctor and lives in city sherbrook since 6 years,he is a canadian citizin,he works 5 days by week,he tried a lot for get job,he passed some exams but not all,he is fluent in french and english,later he passed 6 months a course of radiology in institute in Quebec,he got a certificate from this insititute,after 2 years from searching a job,he got it.
now his salary is about 5000$ per month, he is told me that he paid about 2200$ taxes every month ,he spent half of his salary for rent and a food,he economies just 1000$ every month ,but by the way he is a single
hala ba2a bedkon te2loli min bedi sade2?? 3am edfa3 nes salary taba3o mshan taxes? ya3ni nes eli bedfo3o lal taxes w ness tani mshan food w rent w ba2i bsammed shwai menon? ya3ni leman is right ya 3ioni, guys open ur brain,ana aslan as leman said metwake3 hada shi enno ra7 edfa3 nes salary taba3i for taxes w nes tani food w tasmid w rent
again i say ,canada is very nice country but kelshi bi hal 7aiat eli taxes ktir ktir,so prepare for the best in order to get the best guys,ro7o lahnik w eshteglo w etwaka3o kelshi kelshi kelshi
regards

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
lemans207 said:
best of luck..
But for sure if your jobless in Canada or you cant pay your bills, youll accept an offer to gulf 8)

by the way in Canada financial year starts on April, all companies hire new staff during this period, between October and march they sleep, I suggest delay it to April 2015
thanks for your advice.. btw i already had 3 interviews till now didnt work out.. but at least i had some and im still here. ..(i saw that you are looking to open a business there great.. why not..)

but just to refresh your memory, you were angry when pple at this forum trashed lebanon and i agreed fully with you, but you are acting the same now but vice versa. as i said before and i would say again it is all about priorities what do you want if someone is happy in lebanon (job life etc..) than cool let him stay.. if you are in dubai cool also..but if you are not happy where you are you should look for other places for me it was canada and i am working to fulfill that by getting more certificates more skills and for me my priority is to live a place where i get some credential for my job., my human rights, my social life and all in between.

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
alinec said:
thanks for your advice.. btw i already had 3 interviews till now didnt work out.. but at least i had some and im still here. ..(i saw that you are looking to open a business there great.. why not..)

but just to refresh your memory, you were angry when pple at this forum trashed lebanon and i agreed fully with you, but you are acting the same now but vice versa. as i said before and i would say again it is all about priorities what do you want if someone is happy in lebanon (job life etc..) than cool let him stay.. if you are in dubai cool also..but if you are not happy where you are you should look for other places for me it was canada and i am working to fulfill that by getting more certificates more skills and for me my priority is to live a place where i get some credential for my job., my human rights, my social life and all in between.

I totally agree with you, 100%.

Everyone is complaining about taxes etc. I am also looking for a country that respects humans rights, a country when you work hard enough you are appreciated and advance, and a country that provides a lot of opportunities being the second largest country in the world with a very small population and a land full of rich resources.

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
Zilar said:
For those who admitted their passport in visa centrrs , did they made fingerprinting??
that is only for visitors and temporary visas..

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
dr tarekk said:
dear all
i have one friend ,he is a doctor and lives in city sherbrook since 6 years,he is a canadian citizin,he works 5 days by week,he tried a lot for get job,he passed some exams but not all,he is fluent in french and english,later he passed 6 months a course of radiology in institute in Quebec,he got a certificate from this insititute,after 2 years from searching a job,he got it.
now his salary is about 5000$ per month, he is told me that he paid about 2200$ taxes every month ,he spent half of his salary for rent and a food,he economies just 1000$ every month ,but by the way he is a single
hala ba2a bedkon te2loli min bedi sade2?? 3am edfa3 nes salary taba3o mshan taxes? ya3ni nes eli bedfo3o lal taxes w ness tani mshan food w rent w ba2i bsammed shwai menon? ya3ni leman is right ya 3ioni, guys open ur brain,ana aslan as leman said metwake3 hada shi enno ra7 edfa3 nes salary taba3i for taxes w nes tani food w tasmid w rent
again i say ,canada is very nice country but kelshi bi hal 7aiat eli taxes ktir ktir,so prepare for the best in order to get the best guys,ro7o lahnik w eshteglo w etwaka3o kelshi kelshi kelshi
regards
Canada is not the right place if you looking forward to make a fortune unless you get a golden opportunity and succeed there in business, it is actually a place will provide you and your family what your original country doesn't provide, and to live there in peace..

Patientman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
File to Quebec: 1111 - File to CIC: 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Quebec: 30-10-2010 / CIC: 4-11-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 14-10-2013
AOR Received.
CIC - 17-12-2013
Med's Request
6-2014
Med's Done....
25-7-2014
alinec said:

Well-said.

"human rights and respect for individuals" - this can be bought with money. Gents, did you suddenly realize that you won't make any money in Canada? What have you been thinking during last 2-3 years? Of course you won't make any money in Canada. You can not compare GCC to any place in the world as here you make money by KG. What you will get in Canada is respect, freedom, rights, and security. You give up the money to get other things. You will never have it all - you want the passport? Pay for it. I am going to Canada to get the passport; this will be the greatest gift that I can offer to my future children, a non-selfish move that would change the path of my entire family. Think long-term and not about the dollars you're making now. There is time to make money and other time to ensure you'll get a life and the treatment your deserve. Canada is the hope.

Zilar

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
hello initial, can u please tell me if in center visa u make fingerprints and picturing or just u deliver the photos and passport?

Zilar

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
initial said:
Mabrouk. Today I booked and handed my passports.
helloo, can u please tell me if u just deliver ur passport and photos or u need to oroceed fingerprinting and picturing there at center as well??

wdOnCanada

May 27, 2011
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
22-02-2011 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
22-07-2011 (Through email)
File Transfer...
Bucharest : 22-08-2013
Med's Request
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
04-07-2014
Zilar said:
hello initial, can u please tell me if in center visa u make fingerprints and picturing or just u deliver the photos and passport?
You just deliver Photos and passports, and the forms that they provide you by email.

If you want to send someone else to submit these, you would need to fill in a form that allows them to submit the papers on your behalf.

That form is also included in the email that you receive.

Cheers...

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
just the things they asked for. I mean pictures and the info in the email. and 39.xx $ per passport.

adam now we have an accountant in quebec. ;)

adam2013

Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas , Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2010
AOR Received.
11-2011
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
initial said:
just the things they asked for. I mean pictures and the info in the email. and 39.xx $ per passport.

yes very good LOL

Zilar

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
initial said:

thanks alot Mr. initial. hope you the best in quebec.