+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
adam2013 said:
This is the url:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ecas-application-received-medical-results-have-been-received-t166826.0.html

Thanks Adam,

This is good news!!!

Jim82

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
adam2013 said:
I found this on this forum , from 2013

Re: ECAS "Application Received & Medical Results have been received"
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 04:44:34 pm »
Good news everyone!

I received my passport request today. So do not rely on ECAS status. Mine is still Application Received as of the moment.
Thank you so much everyone
Report to moderator Logged
AOR : April 10, 2012
Medical Request : May 16, 2012
Medical : May 28, 2012
Additional Docs/RPRF: May 16, 20133
Re-done Medicals(spouse/daughter) : May 28, 2013
PPR : October 10, 2013
In process : October 9, 2013 (it was f
Thank you for this good news! Appreciate it

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
adam2013 said:
This is the url:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ecas-application-received-medical-results-have-been-received-t166826.0.html

When i asked my lawyer about the InProcess Ecase status, he told me that When the visa will be ready, the will indicate "decision made" on the website.

If Anthonylb still has it received and Nab26 had his ecase changed beginning of April, 9 months after submitting medical.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
at first thanx adam for this info,guys,me and leman have said 100 times that the Ecas status mean nothing and we have said that we can give u many examples as much as u want from many forums but no one believed us,me and leman know 100 applicants who received their visa and their status was shown application received.
regards

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
dr tarekk said:
at first thanx adam for this info,guys,me and leman have said 100 times that the Ecas status mean nothing and we have said that we can give u many examples as much as u want from many forums but no one believed us,me and leman know 100 applicants who received their visa and their status was shown application received.
regards
Wallah u are right !!!!

Your optimism has been so far so good!

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Souheilo said:
Wallah u are right !!!!

Your optimism has been so far so good!
thanx souheilo,bye the way today one friend from egypt got her visa today,her status was shown application received on 18 april,then it changed in process on 19 april,today decision made(just 10 days the period from in process until decision made).
Another example,my friend from egypt got his visa today,his ecas was shown application received on yesterday,today he got golden email ,he checked his status and was surprised that it changed in process and decision made for one day,i saw his timeline and leman knows about that.
Next in my list one or 2 of these applicants will recieve the visa: souheilo,nab,anthony and adam inshalah :)
regards

adam2013

Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas , Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2010
AOR Received.
11-2011
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
Welcome friends ...
App received or inprocess el mohem teje el visa
Bas howe shi bi7ar2is mesh aktar i mean eno ma na2sna nfakir bel ecas
Badna 7ade yekheda la nsade2
God bless

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
dr tarekk said:
thanx souheilo,bye the way today one friend from egypt got her visa today,her status was shown application received on 18 april,then it changed in process on 19 april,today decision made(just 10 days the period from in process until decision made).
Another example,my friend from egypt got his visa today,his ecas was shown application received on yesterday,today he got golden email ,he checked his status and was surprised that it changed in process and decision made for one day,i saw his timeline and leman knows about that.
Next in my list one or 2 of these applicants will recieve the visa: souheilo,nab,anthony and adam inshalah :)
regards
Habibna, Inshallah you get it very soon, because u deserve it !!

After all this wait it is really hard, but we have to hang on until the end...

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Souheilo said:
Habibna, Inshallah you get it very soon, because u deserve it !!

After all this wait it is really hard, but we have to hang on until the end...
inshalah ya rb :) and u deserve it coz u have been waiting for a long time ,and all anthony ,adam,nab,jim,all all....
ya rb ya rb :)

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
adam2013 said:
Welcome friends ...
God bless

Hiye bet3r2es but the reason no one had this on ecas so far is because we are very few here, compared to hundreds of applicants that are not on ecase.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adam2013 said:
Welcome friends ...
God bless
de2a tattoo :D

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya jame3a ill get crazy everyday more and more, I have my friend she is from montreal and working in abu dhabi.
she is Canadian /European origins, she doesn't want to go back to montreal or Canada in general,

even my salary better than her even she has Canadian passport ???

she told me she is only paying pension plan but will never go back

she advised me to move to Vancouver, british Colombia better and modern like uae and more jobs better weather.

overall you pay 50% taxes of your salary, el 3ejbo ysade2 el ma msade2 yde2 raso bel 7ayt, youll experience it yourself :D

maybe we better have only pr :D w mnjagel fiya :D

Cameron010

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Valid Till 09/2015
lemans207 said:
ya jame3a ill get crazy everyday more and more, I have my friend she is from montreal and working in abu dhabi.
she is Canadian /European origins, she doesn't want to go back to montreal or Canada in general,

even my salary better than her even she has Canadian passport ???

she told me she is only paying pension plan but will never go back

she advised me to move to Vancouver, british Colombia better and modern like uae and more jobs better weather.

overall you pay 50% taxes of your salary, el 3ejbo ysade2 el ma msade2 yde2 raso bel 7ayt, youll experience it yourself :D

maybe we better have only pr :D w mnjagel fiya :D
Vancouver is an excellent choice, better salaries, more job opportunities. but for me i'm gonna try adapting to Montreal first :-\