Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
Zilar said:
mabrouk canadian citizen ,hope you a blessed life with your fiancé in canada.

just one question, did they mention to your fiancé anything about the CSQ extending expiry date when he received the visa on ppr.
Thanks.

No mention of the CSQ, because once you have the PR and Visa you can enter Canada with an expired CSQ.

nab26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
elyhaddad1234 said:
habibeti killkon badna nshed 7alna w tiji hal viaz ba2a walla shou :( ?
I think next week they will continue sending visa .
Because this month they worked on the files for the first 2 weeks only. Nobody on this forum got visa on last 2 weeks.
Hoping what am saying is correct

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raffayelaa said:
So what better to be prepared for everything!
Check Alberta...... Quebec has crises, no jobs at all, I decided to move to Alberta.

Salaries too high in alberta, its rich oil and gas, my friend got job there with 1 week after landing.

low level jobs are in montreal

These guys will do landing soon, the officer is asking immigrants to leave montreal city to another place in quebec because 70% of immigrants are jobless in montreal

Apolo

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Oct-2010 (CSQ file submitted in Damascus)
Doc's Request.
21-Sep-2012
Nomination.....
10-May-2013 (CSQ received)
AOR Received.
24-May-2013 (Federal file submitted)
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Passport Req..
30-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-June-2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
lemans207 said:
Check Alberta...... Quebec has crises, no jobs at all, I decided to move to Alberta.

Salaries too high in alberta, its rich oil and gas, my friend got job there with 1 week after landing.

low level jobs are in montreal

These guys will do landing soon, the officer is asking immigrants to leave montreal city to another place in quebec because 70% of immigrants are jobless in montreal
Hi,

Do you mean that we can move directly to another province after landing?!!
I've heard that Quebec are taking measures against immigrants who do this!! And that we are obliged to live in Quebec at least untill we become canadian citizens.
does anyone have different info? Please share your opinion..

thanks,

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apolo said:
Hi,

I've heard that Quebec are taking measures against immigrants who do this!! And that we are obliged to live in Quebec at least untill we become canadian citizens.

thanks,
after you spend 6 months if your jobless , you can move to any place.

adam2013

Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas , Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2010
AOR Received.
11-2011
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
Apolo said:
Hi,

thanks,
My friends who was QSW got his PR on 2010 and landed in Ottawa directly with no problems and they showed him that he is very welcome in Ottawa, now after four years he got his citizenship and no one ask him about anything , he also told me that when he studied the citizenship booklet they wrote on it that once you have a pr visa you can go and live and do anything you want where ever you want inside Canada
now this is doesn't mean that we can do this and i don't know if this is legal but I'm telling you what happened with my friend's case
also i have to tell you that my friend didn't sign the paper that says you have to live in Quebec and he was surprised when i told him that i signed like this paper , maybe this is a new rules in Quebec , I don't know
God Bless

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
adam2013 said:
My friends who was QSW got his PR on 2010 and landed in Ottawa directly with no problems and they showed him that he is very welcome in Ottawa, now after four years he got his citizenship and no one ask him about anything , he also told me that when he studied the citizenship booklet they wrote on it that once you have a pr visa you can go and live and do anything you want where ever you want inside Canada
now this is doesn't mean that we can do this and i don't know if this is legal but I'm telling you what happened with my friend's case
also i have to tell you that my friend didn't sign the paper that says you have to live in Quebec and he was surprised when i told him that i signed like this paper , maybe this is a new rules in Quebec , I don't know
God Bless
I have been asked to sign such a paper(intention to stay in quebec),otherwise my application would have been rejected.