+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Stylove said:
Accra-Ghana for sure
wow thanks... Ghana is on the list for selected missions... I pray we all be selected

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
13-05-2014 But filed opened in 25/04/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application. French A1 finished but certificate not yet received.
Stylove said:
Guys....

Make sure you check your emails daily especially those who already had their AORs. Good news can come at any time as there's an update for selection missions. Wish all of us much luck.

Nurses MUST do comparative evaluation as it is a key requirement for the OIIQ to permit you sit for their licensing exams. The total licensing procedure can be as long as 2 years. Would you wanna get to Quebec and start the process and wait for another two years before integrating? Nope, we already done so much waiting for the CSQ....so I think, and other landed applicants, as well as the OIIQ and MICC themselves think that it is wise to start the professional body registration processes meanwhile one is still in their home country. I bet you it is not an easy process.

They require your employer to fill some forms and forward to them in a discrete envelope, same for your school of training/university, and same for your Nursing Registration/Licensing body in your home country. I think it is better to start now. I started mine, and almost half way gone though I don't have CSQ yet. I applied for Comparative evaluation last September 2013. Got a priority processing letter from OIIQ in April 2014 and forwarded to the Evaluation guys and they issued my Evaluation in June 2014. It was directly forwarded to OIIQ and I have a few docs to send to them and get done....i.e. eligible to write their boards exams once I land, God willing.

To start, try to go to the OIIQ website and read some more stuff for yourself, and then send them an email to request for forms to fill....

Nice evening and hoping to get an Interview email soonest!!!

PS: Jenalby no news yet lol, and u?

Stylove

Hi Stylove,

Thank you so much for your information. I checked their website but couldn't understand how can i start my comparative evaluation. So can you please guide me to start with it? Thanks in advance

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
favbless said:
wow thanks... Ghana is on the list for selected missions... I pray we all be selected

Mmmmh. They usually send a notification (to give time for preparation) before the actual interview mission period....

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
jacobj said:
Hi Stylove,

Thank you so much for your information. I checked their website but couldn't understand how can i start my comparative evaluation. So can you please guide me to start with it? Thanks in advance
Nope, not on the OIIQ website.

Check on MICC, that is the Quebec Immigration website and you will see Comparative Evaluation.....so much info that u'll get from there

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Stylove said:

Check on MICC, that is the Quebec Immigration website and you will see Comparative Evaluation.....so much info that u'll get from there
Thank you stylove. One more question which are all certificates should be get attested? Only nursing or secondary and higher secondary too? Ola reply. . Thanks in advance

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
Marlee said:
I just got back to Montréal and checked my AOR. It says "BIQ New York". I have been wondering why they would send my file to the States, even though I live in Montréal.

Also, I am slightly concerned, since the homepage of the québécois government states that there are currently no interviews being scheduled for the States. Again, this refers to the country of habitual residence. My address is in Montréal though.

"Countries or territories of residence

American Virgin Islands, Bermuda, Canada (excluding Québec), Puerto Rico, Saint-Pierre and Miquelon, United States - No selection interview for these countries or territories currently
Marlee dont worry , most likely the chances are that u will waive interview. After having c1/c1
Québec - January 2013"

Which one applies to me now? I am surprised that RocketCity had his interview in NYC three months ago even though the homepage states that there are none being scheduled at the moment.

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
I got my file opened in june 2014 and interview is scheduled in september 2014,in asia hong kong so Is there any chance for me to be called for an interview I have 16 point Aot nursing and total 56 points without french.
Any input will highly be appreciated. Thnx

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
Stylove said:

Dear stylove can we satrt licensig procedures with oiiq frm home country without having french? And also please provide me link for comparitive evaluation n guide the procedure and fee. Thanks alot

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec Immigration Update!

As of July 4, 2014

Quebec Skilled Workers apps received: 4463 out of 6500 CAP

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/informations/rules-procedures.html

:p :D ;D :eek: 8) ??? ::) :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ;)

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
shery84 said:
Dear stylove can we satrt licensig procedures with oiiq frm home country without having french? And also please provide me link for comparitive evaluation n guide the procedure and fee. Thanks alot
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/education/comparative-evaluation/index.html

Please go to the link and you wil get all the information to start comparative evaluation.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
jacobj said:
Thank you stylove. One more question which are all certificates should be get attested? Only nursing or secondary and higher secondary too? Ola reply. . Thanks in advance
Nope, you only have to send them your nursing diploma and corresponding transcripts. That is all. Secondary isn't necessary

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
shery84 said:
Jacob sent u the correct link for Comparative Evaluation. Yes Yes Yes it is advised to start OIIQ registration while still in your home country and I bet you they don't ask you for any French level before registration. Whenever I call them, I ask to communicate with them in English and they say YES. So don't bother about your French for now, just go on and commence the registration procedures.

Fees for Comparative Ev is about 120 CAD and for OIIQ about 700 CAD

Good luck

Stylove

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
bosschips said:
Quebec Immigration Update!

As of July 4, 2014

Quebec Skilled Workers apps received: 4463 out of 6500 CAP

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/informations/rules-procedures.html

:p :D ;D :eek: 8) ??? ::) :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ;)

Bosschips this is somewhat good news for us as it seems at this rhythm, the 6500 Cap will be filled by Sept 2014. That way, they won't accept new files till March 2015. What will they be doing between Sept 2014-March 2015? Lol, sending us CSQs and interviews etc of course....Thats my take, and hope it works that way....This might indeed hasten the processing of files that have been opened earlier and bring this waiting game to a pause!!!

God is always great! Looking forward to it !!! 8) :p

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stylove said:
Bosschips this is somewhat good news for us as it seems at this rhythm, the 6500 Cap will be filled by Sept 2014. That way, they won't accept new files till March 2015. What will they be doing between Sept 2014-March 2015? Lol, sending us CSQs and interviews etc of course....Thats my take, and hope it works that way....This might indeed hasten the processing of files that have been opened earlier and bring this waiting game to a pause!!!

God is always great! Looking forward to it !!! 8) :p
Stylove,

That is a good take on what could possibly happen in the future! I do hope what you predict will come true. The waiting game is so long and slow!

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Stylove said:
Nope, you only have to send them your nursing diploma and corresponding transcripts. That is all. Secondary isn't necessary
Dear Stylove you have commented before // They require your employer to fill some forms and forward to them in a discrete envelope, same for your school of training/university, and same for your Nursing Registration/Licensing body in your home country.// apart from nursing what document from school of training and also employer we need? ?

Could you please make it clear for me. Highly appreciate your efforts for others to support. ♡♡♡♡♡