+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qorx, PMM, Leon, Are Background checks conducted for every one?

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
cocknbull said:
Dear Saima,

Thats ok but if you closely monitor this forum most people from Pakistan are getting medicals just after a week of going in process. Check Pakistan application forum thread and Pakistan applicants after 26/6. This makes me worried that why is this different for different people.

It has also come to my notice that once some body is stuck in these lengthy checks it can take considerable amount of time. If some one gets medicals like after a week or two of going in process he seems ok but if somebody stucks he can be stuck for long. Just my opinion. Thanks
What would you say about my status as my ecase says "In Process" from last two years and inside the details it says the last line mentioning that your documets has been transfered to UK.
I want to know that here in this discussion are we talking about some change where inside the ecase detail like "B/G checks have been started or something like that" ??

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mianaliraza said:
What would you say about my status as my ecase says "In Process" from last two years and inside the details it says the last line mentioning that your documets has been transfered to UK.
I want to know that here in this discussion are we talking about some change where inside the ecase detail like "B/G checks have been started or something like that" ??
Hi!

Regarding you I would say your case has not gone into "real in process" yet and processing hasn't begun. In my opinion back ground checks haven't started for you but like others opined there is a possibility that they have already started when your file reached VO but one thing is sure real processing hasn't begun and your file hasn't reviewed by an Immigration officer. Nowadays many pre june applicants are going in to "in process". I think you will also go in process soon.

Thanks

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
cocknbull said:
Hi!

Regarding you I would say your case has not gone into "real in process" yet and processing hasn't begun. In my opinion back ground checks haven't started for you but like others opined there is a possibly that they have already started when your file reached VO but one thing is sure real processing hasn't begun and your file hasn't reviewed by an Immigration officer. Nowadays many pre june applicants are going in to "in process". I think you will also go in process soon.

Thanks

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
cocknbull said:
Hi!

Regarding you I would say your case has not gone into "real in process" yet and processing hasn't begun. In my opinion back ground checks haven't started for you but like others opined there is a possibly that they have already started when your file reached VO but one thing is sure real processing hasn't begun and your file hasn't reviewed by an Immigration officer. Nowadays many pre june applicants are going in to "in process". I think you will also go in process soon.

Thanks
Dear cocknbull

i think no one actually predict when real processing will start as you noticed Staralihaider got MR without any processing date in his Ecas Status...so .....??????????????????? 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PA5510N said:
Dear cocknbull

i think no one actually predict when real processing will start as you noticed Staralihaider got MR without any processing date in his Ecas Status...so .....??????????????????? 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Hi PA5510N!

Staralihaider did get the processing line and date in his ecas. Please check the following link and his post. But I think he got this line only after receiving the medicals. That means ecas wass updated later on and ecas doesn't always show up to date information. Thanks

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-applicants-waiting-for-medical-request-t58687.0.html;msg1284223#msg1284223

staralihaider said:
Dear all got IN PROCESS DATE line today.

We received your application for permanent residence on January 14, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 2, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March 15, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 10, 2012.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
cocknbull said:
Hi PA5510N!

Staralihaider did get the processing line and date in his ecas. Please check the following link and his post. But I think he got this line only after receiving the medicals. That means ecas wass updated later on and ecas doesn't always show up to date information. Thanks

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-applicants-waiting-for-medical-request-t58687.0.html;msg1284223#msg1284223
okay...i missed that ... my Bad

thank you!!

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
cocknbull said:
Hi!

Regarding you I would say your case has not gone into "real in process" yet and processing hasn't begun. In my opinion back ground checks haven't started for you but like others opined there is a possibility that they have already started when your file reached VO but one thing is sure real processing hasn't begun and your file hasn't reviewed by an Immigration officer. Nowadays many pre june applicants are going in to "in process". I think you will also go in process soon.

Thanks
Thanks for the feed back, rather a hopeful feedback. :D :D

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
cocknbull said:
No problems... :)
Dear Cocknbull

if any one is getting update on ecas status with processing date so how is it possible that he/she will get MR within week...as i conclude that back ground check starts when status changes to in process.

hope for the best....Allah is always with us.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PA5510N said:
Dear Cocknbull

if any one is getting update on ecas status with processing date so how is it possible that he/she will get MR within week...as i conclude that back ground check starts when status changes to in process.

hope for the best....Allah is always with us.
Hi!

Dear I have seen that. There are many applicants both pre june and post june who got medicals just a week or two after going in process. That was the purpose why I started this thread. Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys this is a question asked by many people and I have found the answer on this blog. Thanks

http://indiraprabhakaran.com/blog/quick-note-to-my-readers/#comments

That being said, I notice that 70% of the queries are very similar asking when they would get medicals, visas or what is the next stage of the process. Well, I keep repeating the same answers again and again. For once,

It could take anywhere from 15 days to 6 months or even more to receive medicals after they start to process your file.
It could take anywhere from 15 days to 6 months or even more to receive stamped passports after they receive the medicals reports, RPRF fee, passports and ALL required documents.
It all depends on a number of factors known and unknown and there is no way we can predict timelines. We always go with the average timelines for a batch of applications.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
cocknbull said:
Guys this is a question asked by many people and I have found the answer on this blog. Thanks

http://indiraprabhakaran.com/blog/quick-note-to-my-readers/#comments

That being said, I notice that 70% of the queries are very similar asking when they would get medicals, visas or what is the next stage of the process. Well, I keep repeating the same answers again and again. For once,

It could take anywhere from 15 days to 6 months or even more to receive medicals after they start to process your file.
It could take anywhere from 15 days to 6 months or even more to receive stamped passports after they receive the medicals reports, RPRF fee, passports and ALL required documents.
It all depends on a number of factors known and unknown and there is no way we can predict timelines. We always go with the average timelines for a batch of applications.
there's a still confusion
what actually in process status means and when VO review our file....
when we got in process status
or
when we get the line that
we received your application and start process on xxxx.....

i have seen some members they got MR with out in process line (Inside)

and how they choose the application

me and Staralihaider submitted docs on the same week but he got MR but .....where am i standing?..... and ...what....?????

IABooti

Mar 21, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
Med's Request
27-2-2012
Med's Done....
31-3-2012
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2013
LANDED..........
25-3-2013
KhalidSubhan said:
I am stuck in fast track since the last 3 years. For years, from forums to consultants and from consultants to the ex employees of canadian high commission, I have tried my level best to dig into this matter. As per my understanding, this is how the whole process works:

1. You submit your full docs to the local office
2. they are checked for completeness (Please dont forget to write the visa office name correctly or your documents would be returned, there is a policy for it in the official operational guide, given to the embassy)
3. A Bf'd is set and Immigration officer reviews your case
Based on the review, if he thinks your case is crystal clear, he can skip the background checks, but its rarely done
4. if not, the Imm. officer marks it to the CASE ANALYSTS for background checks, your file goes in a queue and it can take from few months [for majority] to years for some (I am one of the them facing it in years)
5. please note: if the IO thinks, your background checks will take more than an year, he would delay your medicals to avoid expiry of the medicals
6. once the background checks are over, you would get the medicals and security check begins [note: if the IO thinks, your security checks will take more than an year, he would delay your medicals to avoid expiry of the medicals, it depends on case to case and is rare]
7. once security checks are done, you are clear and ready to get a visa

Things I still doubt: if you closely observe the patterns of CHC, you would note something very ridiculous. They are sending applicants per NOC, for example, financial managers from old MI-1 are getting medz and 0213 are still waiting for medz, even though they lodged their cases way earlier than other NOCs. Sometimes, background checks gives a look of excuse for a delay but I am not sure of it.

If someone from 0213 has recently received the medz, please do let me know, specially from pakistan. As what i have observed is that, every visa office has a specially quota for each country. is the 0213 quota again filled?

Pardon me if i am wrong, I am not someone from embassy but this is all what I have observed and believe is right.. I am just an applicant like you are here.

I hope this helps

kind regards
Dear Khalid ,
I am from NOC 0213 , and received MR in March . Do Contact with me . Asrar from NOC 0213 has also received MR

smilepmendoza

Jun 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-March-2010
Doc's Request.
June 11, 2010
AOR Received.
September 23, 2010
File Transfer...
September 16, 2010
Med's Request
August 26, 2011
Med's Done....
October 10, 2011
Passport Req..
April 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time, hopefully SOON!
LANDED..........
In God's time
I wish to share my opinion on this.

I think that background checks may be done only to some or a group of people or some sort of audit is done for some groups. I dont think it has something to do with a particular person who has travelled a lot or has many visas etc. For instance, in my case, I an an MI1 applicant from the Philippines.Those of us who had medicals in sept, oct and nov 2011 have yet to receive passport requests while those who had their medicals before and after us received theirs. I dont know how they can explain that. How can they just segregate a particular group such as ours? Weird

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
IABooti said:
Dear Khalid ,
I am from NOC 0213 , and received MR in March . Do Contact with me . Asrar from NOC 0213 has also received MR
Hi IABooti, after how many days you received MR after getting In Process status in Ecas?