+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Processing timeline (Philippines)

Jflo3987

Dec 21, 2021
Hi, they called my daughter and said we need to pay for biometrics even if she doesn’t need it. So instead of submitting it and wait again , they ask if she can just fly to the visa office and pay it there. She’s flying tomorrow.

Yey good for you, so she already got her stamped passport?

oironet22

Apr 25, 2022
Hi, they called my daughter and said we need to pay for biometrics even if she doesn’t need it. So instead of submitting it and wait again , they ask if she can just fly to the visa office and pay it there. She’s flying tomorrow.
is there any updates for your daughter's passport just want to make sure that we are waiting for something this is so frustrating almost 9 weeks and we dont receive anything yet thanks

JackieOr

Apr 27, 2022
is there any updates for your daughter's passport just want to make sure that we are waiting for something this is so frustrating almost 9 weeks and we dont receive anything yet thanks
Hi,they received her passport and send us an email with a tracking number, so we’ll know if it’s on its way back to our town. It’s been a long wait but at least we know its moving. I understand how you feel, hang on there it’ll come just very slow.

oironet22

Apr 25, 2022
Hi,they received her passport and send us an email with a tracking number, so we’ll know if it’s on its way back to our town. It’s been a long wait but at least we know its moving. I understand how you feel, hang on there it’ll come just very slow.
Thankyou so much how about the boimetric is it all done? Just really frustrating experience because we dont really know if we are waiting for something. But thank you for the update really appreciate that.

JackieOr

Apr 27, 2022
Thankyou so much how about the boimetric is it all done? Just really frustrating experience because we dont really know if we are waiting for something. But thank you for the update really appreciate that.
We didn’t do biometrics, but we paid for it so that’s done. And yes there’s something, it’s just to slow, just to refresh we submitted her application last February 23, it’s already May 16. Patience that’s what we learn during Covid.

• Love
Reactions: oironet22

Jflo3987

Dec 21, 2021
Hello just want to give an update regarding my Parent's PRTD. Applied on the 14th of March. Received Passport request on the 15th of May (so 2 months wait time). Sent Passport the next day. Now they're just waiting for it to be returned.

oironet22

Apr 25, 2022
Hello just want to give an update regarding my Parent's PRTD. Applied on the 14th of March. Received Passport request on the 15th of May (so 2 months wait time). Sent Passport the next day. Now they're just waiting for it to be returned.
i hope my wifes come soon too ☹

oironet22

Apr 25, 2022
Hopefully that you get your wife's PPR this week.
thats what we are hoping but due to missing requirements it might be a little bit of delay but still hoping not that long we just received confirmation of reciept that they received all the requirements that we sent them☺

• Love
Reactions: Jflo3987

Jflo3987

Dec 21, 2021
Hello everyone! Here's my parents timeline for PRTD

March 14, 2022 - Arrived in PH. Sent PRTD application via email
May 15, 2022- Received email requesting their passport. (PPR)
May 16, 2022 - Sent passport thru LBC
May 25, 2022 - Received their stamped Passport.
May 27, 2022 - Flight to Canada.

The process took 53 business days.
They were supposed to fly on the 20th of April but had to extend their stay until the 27th of May.

Hope this helps. =)

oironet22

Apr 25, 2022
Hello everyone! Here's my parents timeline for PRTD

March 14, 2022 - Arrived in PH. Sent PRTD application via email
May 15, 2022- Received email requesting their passport. (PPR)
May 16, 2022 - Sent passport thru LBC
May 25, 2022 - Received their stamped Passport.
May 27, 2022 - Flight to Canada.

The process took 53 business days.
They were supposed to fly on the 20th of April but had to extend their stay until the 27th of May.

Hope this helps. =)
Finally my wifes got hers too after long wait its time to fly back June 4,2022

• Love
Reactions: Jflo3987