+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Processing timeline (Philippines)

Skyemocca

Mar 26, 2022
did you receive any update yet for your application? thanks
No, I didn't get my PRTD approval yet. However, I already got my PR card so I will be withdrawing my application on PRTD so they could accommodate another applicant who needs it.

oironet22

Apr 25, 2022
we didnt scan all pages of the passport and now we got email and we need to send it asap is there anyone experience this kind of situation cuz just want to know how much more waiting period after we sumbit it

Last edited:

JackieOr

Apr 27, 2022
we didnt scan all pages of the passport and now we got email and we need to send it asap is there anyone experience this kind of situation cuz just want to know how much more waiting period after we sumbit it
Hi, sorry I don’t have any experience of that . I scanned all the pages even if it’s blank.

Jflo3987

Dec 21, 2021

Hi, any news about your PRTD?

JackieOr

Apr 27, 2022
Hi, they called my daughter and said we need to pay for biometrics even if she doesn’t need it. So instead of submitting it and wait again , they ask if she can just fly to the visa office and pay it there. She’s flying tomorrow.

• Wow
Reactions: oironet22