+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nominee Class (PNC) July 2024

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hello, I received my nomination under OINP - International student stream on 11th July, 2024.
I have submitted by file on 28th July, 2024 (Paper based PR application) and I will be waiting for AOR for now, I am creating this thread for everyone who is also doing paper based application, so we can have some transparency about the timelines.

Please post in this thread if you already have submitted your file in June, July or August in 2024 under paper based PR application.

Also, feel free to post any questions/query about the PNC Application process.

(If need to know timeline for OINP International student stream March 2024 timeline, follow this thread.)

Reactions: wrsousa

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Any advantages to do a paper application?
There is no choice for Express entry or Paper based application, (It's actually online they just say it's paper based).
Some PNPs does not offer 600 points and you need to go with paper based application, and for PNPs who offer 600 points, needs to go with express entry only.

Reactions: happyfox00

10004288748G

Jul 13, 2024
Hello, I received my nomination under OINP - International student stream on 11th July, 2024.
I have submitted by file on 28th July, 2024 (Paper based PR application) and I will be waiting for AOR for now, I am creating this thread for everyone who is also doing paper based application, so we can have some transparency about the timelines.

Please post in this thread if you already have submitted your file in June, July or August in 2024 under paper based PR application.

(If need to know timeline for OINP International student stream March 2024 timeline, follow this thread.)

Pri@2299

Jun 6, 2024

Hey Did you have your PCC ready ? also what other documents would you need from back home?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
There is no choice for Express entry or Paper based application, (It's actually online they just say it's paper based).
Some PNPs does not offer 600 points and you need to go with paper based application, and for PNPs who offer 600 points, needs to go with express entry only.
They are not accepting paper applications anymore now . I don’t know how did you submitted.
You now need to apply online
As of September 23, 2022, it is now mandatory to apply online.

If you can’t apply online, and require accommodations, including for a disability, you can ask for the application in another format (paper, braille or large print).
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-p7000-application-permanent-residence-provincial-nominee-class.html

Aug 16, 2022
Hello.

I submitted my Non express entry profile on 28th July 2024. How long does it take to get the AOR? Any other timelines for Non express entry process.

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
They are not accepting paper applications anymore now . I don’t know how did you submitted.
You now need to apply online
As of September 23, 2022, it is now mandatory to apply online.

If you can’t apply online, and require accommodations, including for a disability, you can ask for the application in another format (paper, braille or large print).
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-p7000-application-permanent-residence-provincial-nominee-class.html
Thank you for your concern, I have applied online only.

Abbywealth

Jul 7, 2024

Good day... Please how did you go about the OINP nomination. Can you please share me the link