Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
1. Proof of legal status in US (since I lived in the US for around 3 years before moving back to my country)
2. Letter of reference from my other manager from previous company
3. Formal letter from company that they cannot provide the detailed reference letter with job description, salary etc

Tnx for your reply @herirossi . About reference letter from previous company. Was this occupation listed in your Express Entry Work Experience?

Actualy I have mentioned 2 occupations with different NOCs in my EE profile [ total =(5years-4months)+(2years+4months)=7years]...I provided reference letters for it.

I have an other occupation in which I spent only 2 months but I didn't put it in My EE profile because I can't provide any proof except the contract, no reference letter and no salary slips either.

In my application to Nova Scotia I didn’t put this work experience in my work history and put it in my personal history only.

So I am asking to make sure that they won’t ask for reference letter.

Tnx in advance for ur reply.

herirossi

Nov 2, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2019
Doc's Request.
09-03-2019
Nomination.....
22-03-2019
AOR Received.
18-05-2019
Tnx for your reply @herirossi . About reference letter from previous company. Was this occupation listed in your Express Entry Work Experience?

Actualy I have mentioned 2 occupations with different NOCs in my EE profile [ total =(5years-4months)+(2years+4months)=7years]...I provided reference letters for it.

I have an other occupation in which I spent only 2 months but I didn't put it in My EE profile because I can't provide any proof except the contract, no reference letter and no salary slips either.

In my application to Nova Scotia I didn’t put this work experience in my work history and put it in my personal history only.

So I am asking to make sure that they won’t ask for reference letter.

Tnx in advance for ur reply.
Yes, the occupation is NOC 1111 and listed in my EE work experience. I also have similar situation with you, I worked for 7 months in different NOC but I didn't include it. And NS Officer never asked about it. They only asked about reference letter related to my experience in NOC 1111, which was the reason they sent a Letter of Interest in the first place.

I hope it helps.

Reactions: anna5

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Yes, the occupation is NOC 1111 and listed in my EE work experience. I also have similar situation with you, I worked for 7 months in different NOC but I didn't include it. And NS Officer never asked about it. They only asked about reference letter related to my experience in NOC 1111, which was the reason they sent a Letter of Interest in the first place.

I hope it helps.
Yes. It does help alot. Tnx

Reactions: herirossi

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Hi,
This is very helpful context. Actually, all you might need is a letter of explanation and bank statements showing you were paid for the period.
I misunderstood a bit.
Please let us know how it goes with your application!
Best wishes.
Hi @DanBhanu69
Tnx for all advices !! I contacted the University and they were nice to provide the letter without the need to contact my last college :). So grateful after so much tension. It has all details including salary but only soft copy as I am living far away in an ither country...I hope I won’t need the hard copy later

Reactions: DanBhanu69

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Hi @DanBhanu69
Tnx for all advices !! I contacted the University and they were nice to provide the letter without the need to contact my last college :). So grateful after so much tension. It has all details including salary but only soft copy as I am living far away in an ither country...I hope I won’t need the hard copy later
Great! Have you now submitted?
Good luck with it. I hope your processing goes well.

Most of my work ref letters are also soft copy.
I think we will be fine. :)

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Great! Have you now submitted?
Good luck with it. I hope your processing goes well.

Most of my work ref letters are also soft copy.
I think we will be fine. :)
Tnx !! Good luck for u as well ...Will apply, most probably, on Monday inshaAllah

Reactions: DanBhanu69

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Hello @herirossi

I have a question plz, in NS application, did you send only the biographic page of current passport or u sent visa and stamps pages as well?
I renewed my passport on 2017, should I send a copy of my previous passport as well ?

EllaAde

Feb 20, 2019
Hello everyone, I also received a nomination from NS. Here's my timeline:
Jan 24: received Letter of Interest
Feb 22: submit a complete application
Mar 9: received a request for additional info
Mar 19: submit additional info
Mar 22: received Letter of Nomination

I accepted the nomination immediately. I wish everybody here all the best!

Is there any whatsapp or email group for nominees that I can join?
Congrats!!!!. did you have a job offer? or did you apply directly to NS? Or you were in the EE pool and received a notification from NS?

herirossi

Nov 2, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2019
Doc's Request.
09-03-2019
Nomination.....
22-03-2019
AOR Received.
18-05-2019
Hello @herirossi

I have a question plz, in NS application, did you send only the biographic page of current passport or u sent visa and stamps pages as well?
I renewed my passport on 2017, should I send a copy of my previous passport as well ?
At first, I only sent the biographic page of my current passport. But later in additional info, they requested me to show visa from the country I lived for more than 6 months. So my suggestion for you is to send the biographic page and any page which shows visa from the country you have lived for more than 6 months.

herirossi

Nov 2, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2019
Doc's Request.
09-03-2019
Nomination.....
22-03-2019
AOR Received.
18-05-2019
Congrats!!!!. did you have a job offer? or did you apply directly to NS? Or you were in the EE pool and received a notification from NS?
Thank you :)
I didn't have any job offer. I was in the EE pool with only 401 CRS score and suddenly got a Letter of Interest from Nova Scotia.

EllaAde

Feb 20, 2019
Thank you :)
I didn't have any job offer. I was in the EE pool with only 401 CRS score and suddenly got a Letter of Interest from Nova Scotia.
Oh wow. That's fantastic. I am happy for you!!!. You may have mentioned but I have read many threads I probably missed it. but can you let me know if its the Nova Scotia Demand stream. and your NOC. Thanks a lot

Reactions: ashcse

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
At first, I only sent the biographic page of my current passport. But later in additional info, they requested me to show visa from the country I lived for more than 6 months. So my suggestion for you is to send the biographic page and any page which shows visa from the country you have lived for more than 6 months.
Many tnx for the advice !! This will save time certainly

Reactions: herirossi

herirossi

Nov 2, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2019
Doc's Request.
09-03-2019
Nomination.....
22-03-2019
AOR Received.
18-05-2019
Oh wow. That's fantastic. I am happy for you!!!. You may have mentioned but I have read many threads I probably missed it. but can you let me know if its the Nova Scotia Demand stream. and your NOC. Thanks a lot
Yes, it is Nova Scotia Labor Market Priorities and my NOC is 1111.