AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Hello everyone, I also received a nomination from NS. Here's my timeline:
Jan 24: received Letter of Interest
Feb 22: submit a complete application
Mar 9: received a request for additional info
Mar 19: submit additional info
Mar 22: received Letter of Nomination

I accepted the nomination immediately. I wish everybody here all the best!

Is there any whatsapp or email group for nominees that I can join?
What additional info ..if you dnt mind

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Bonjour à tous svp j'aimerais avoir des renseignements sur la nouvelle Écosse. Les flux entrée express et soumettre une demande relative aux prioritésdu marché du travail de la Nouvelle-Écosse

Faudrait il avoir une offre d'emploi ou de vivre pour soumettre une DI, ma CNP4021 et j'ai une équivalence de WES pour mon Diplôme de maitrise et résultat du TEF niveau C2
Merci
@Caramelo1
Hello
Nova Scotia has sent, on March 20, NOI to people having French as first language, and CLB 5 or higher in English...I hope you received.

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
I am filling in the application form

and I have a question about POF

They request 2 Supporting Documentation:

1-Official banking statements from financial institutions for the past three months indicating the account(s) balance and transactional history

2-Statements for investment portfolios and fixed deposits and the terms and conditions for withdrawing these funds prior to maturity (if applicable

I have current account ...so should I provide only the 3 months bank statements ? or I need to prove that number (2) isn't applicable for me.

if so what documents should I upload other than the 3 months statements ?

I read somewhere that it shouldn't be in black and white, isn't it ? what else ?

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
I am filling in the application form

and I have a question about POF

They request 2 Supporting Documentation:

1-Official banking statements from financial institutions for the past three months indicating the account(s) balance and transactional history

2-Statements for investment portfolios and fixed deposits and the terms and conditions for withdrawing these funds prior to maturity (if applicable

I have current account ...so should I provide only the 3 months bank statements ? or I need to prove that number (2) isn't applicable for me.

if so what documents should I upload other than the 3 months statements ?

I read somewhere that it shouldn't be in black and white, isn't it ? what else ?
If the amount in your current account covers the POF, you're good. If there's been any lump sum deposit in those 3 months, you'd need to explain.
Some banks could also provide some sort of letter of no debt. That could be helpful, but optional.

IMO, no need to prove that (2) doesn't apply to you.

Reactions: anna5

Musse_2019

Mar 22, 2019
Hello Anna- First of all, congratulations for the LOI, I hope we can get the nomination soon inchallah, I am so exited and can’t wait!

To answer your question about POF, if you look at the guidelines, it’s says (if applicable) for the second option, which means it’s optional. I think the bank statement would be enough. I will let others who already completed this step confirm that.

For me, I am stuck at the work history, I have to put an ending date for my current position. What date should I put?

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Hello Anna- First of all, congratulations for the LOI, I hope we can get the nomination soon inchallah, I am so exited and can’t wait!

To answer your question about POF, if you look at the guidelines, it’s says (if applicable) for the second option, which means it’s optional. I think the bank statement would be enough. I will let others who already completed this step confirm that.

For me, I am stuck at the work history, I have to put an ending date for my current position. What date should I put?
Congrats for you as well !!! yes inshaAllah ... tnx for the info...yeah Dan said the same...about your current job I am not sure if you should write present date (as in CVs we put for current employment "to present") or you should put the final date of your contract. My case is different I resigned from my job and I am currently unemployed.

you will get some answer from seniors here...fill in other sections while waiting for an answer..

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019

Are you from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia ?

Musse_2019

Mar 22, 2019
I am from Morocco. I tried to enter “present” but the system doesn’t take it, it has to be a date format, I can’t put a contract ending date because I have an open ended contract. Any body facing the same issue?

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Hello everyone, I also received a nomination from NS. Here's my timeline:
Jan 24: received Letter of Interest
Feb 22: submit a complete application
Mar 9: received a request for additional info
Mar 19: submit additional info
Mar 22: received Letter of Nomination
Hello and Congratulations, @herirossi.

Sorry but if I may, did you apply as a single or include a spouse in you application?

Musse_2019

Mar 22, 2019
Do you provide reference letter for only job related to your NOC from express entry profile or all your occupied positions during the past five years?

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Do you provide reference letter for only job related to your NOC from express entry profile or all your occupied positions during the past five years?
I will provide for only one NOC but probably it is not the right think to do..let’s see what seniors here will say about it

My other job was from 2010 to 2013 so not included in the 5 years

herirossi

Nov 2, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2019
Doc's Request.
09-03-2019
Nomination.....
22-03-2019
AOR Received.
18-05-2019
What additional info ..if you dnt mind
1. Proof of legal status in US (since I lived in the US for around 3 years before moving back to my country)
2. Letter of reference from my other manager from previous company
3. Formal letter from company that they cannot provide the detailed reference letter with job description, salary etc

herirossi

Nov 2, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2019
Doc's Request.
09-03-2019
Nomination.....
22-03-2019
AOR Received.
18-05-2019
I am from Morocco. I tried to enter “present” but the system doesn’t take it, it has to be a date format, I can’t put a contract ending date because I have an open ended contract. Any body facing the same issue?
I will suggest to put current month. Or you can email the officer and ask them. They usually reply between 1-2 business day, even in my case they replied within hours.