+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protected person PR application from Quebec

Sysnco

Apr 29, 2024
Did any protected person from Québec receive their PR or eCORP this year ? Cuz I don’t see anyone if so please share your timeline.

Sysnco

Apr 29, 2024
My case is on decision made since dec 2023 nothing after i am also in quebec. What could be the reason.
I have no idea it may be the quota thing in Quebec or just luck I advice to keep calling and asking about your case you don’t know who’s gonna answer

mappleowlqc

Dec 6, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CTD Missisuaga - Montreal Immigration
App. Filed.......
17-12-2022
My case is on decision made since dec 2023 nothing after i am also in quebec. What could be the reason.
Do you mind sharing your timeline? I'm still waiting on my decision, so I was wondering how others are doing. Did you tray using the Kai method?

mappleowlqc

Dec 6, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2022
C
What is kai method?

- applied May 2021
- Pre Arrival Dec 2022
- Eligibility July 2023
- Everything Passed Dec 2023
Contacting IRCC PR issuing centres directly, if you've gotten your decision/COPR.
I may try to dig up their emails if you want.

mappleowlqc

Dec 6, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2022

Sysnco

Apr 29, 2024

mappleowlqc

Dec 6, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2022
Can you please clarify a bit more
I’m from Montreal do I send an email to all of them ? I didint receive p1 or p2 but passed everything else what do I send them then ?
Did you get your eCoPR or have had you decision issued ?

Sysnco

Apr 29, 2024
Did you get your eCoPR or have had you decision issued ?
No that’s the thing I passed everything according to the agents when I call IRCC but don’t have eCoRP or a dicision made I have the eligibility letter thought. I’m currently waiting for the CSQ that was asked from me by the federal government and it’s been almost 4 months since I made the csq application ( it usually take 3 weeks ) it’s mentally exhausting

mappleowlqc

Dec 6, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2022
No that’s the thing I passed everything according to the agents when I call IRCC but don’t have eCoRP or a dicision made I have the eligibility letter thought. I’m currently waiting for the CSQ that was asked from me by the federal government and it’s been almost 4 months since I made the csq application ( it usually take 3 weeks ) it’s mentally exhausting
So you moved to Québec after having already been though most of your application?

Why are you only applying for the CSQ now? Instead of having done it simultaneously with filing your PR application.

Without the certificate issued you just can’t be granted Permanent Residency in Québec. Which as per MIFI’s website takes up to 60 business days.

You could still rich out to IRCC’s offices asking to issue you a decision. But I don’t think they will do anything before you’ve received your CSQ.