+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

vaibhavvj

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
I am sorry but you are expecting very much. They will take normally one or two months to let you know about your application. So just be patient thats all you can do right now as we all are waiting
Actually I'm talking about getting student id so that I can submit my documents

Kritikat

Jan 9, 2019
Hi guys please guide me
I have applied in professional accounting graduate certificate programme in humber college and also in Langara college for PGDM in accounts September intake but haven't got any update for offer letter ,Can anyone guide me if I should wait or shall I apply in some more colleges ?
IELTS score -7 (no section less than 6)
Bcom-76%
Class 10th-9.8 CGPA
Class12th-93.2%

Last edited:

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
Hi guys please guide me
I have applied in professional accounting graduate certificate programme in humber college and also in Langara college for PGDM in accounts September intake but haven't got any update for offer letter ,Can anyone guide me if I should wait or shall I apply in some more colleges ?
IELTS score -7 (no section less than 6)
Bcom-76%
Class 10th-9.8 CGPA
Class12th-93.2%
These days some colleges are bzy issuing offer for may and admission although they are issuing offer letter for Sept intake but at very slow pace so u need to wait for some more time and try applying few more institutions to have better options like masters

yoZe

Jan 9, 2019
Any post graduate diploma program in construction technology ?
please provide college around Winnipeg
Thanks

Tolulola Esther

Jan 9, 2019
Nigeia
Applied for Sept 2019 to Lambton, George Brown,stClairr and lawrence for pgd/pgc Autism nand behavioural science
Have a bachelor degree in Education.
Havnt received any offer yet.
please has anyone received an offer for sept intake?
thank you.

Jaspriya

Aug 15, 2018
Hello is there anyone applied in nbcc college sep intake?

Also anyone who applied for Sheridan college and visa rejected?

Aug 27, 2018
I have applied throu
If Applied through agent ask your agent to send them reminder mail regarding your application.

If yourself then search email id on their college website and send mail to know your status. Otherwise there is an enquiry form fill and ask thru that you will surely get some revert.
I have applied through an agent and acc to OCAS application it shows : under progress:
Agent has already dropped a mail!
Thank you

iamtslim

Jan 10, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
However, it seems so as most colleges requires prospect admission applicants to apply through the assigned college agents in their respective countries whilst others goes both ways of either applying by self(an applicant) or the agent. It this be your case, endeavour to confirm from the college's international office/admission.

All colleges are open for Fall 2019 intake. Visit the college's website. Any queries about Douglas college, write directly to the school to get a confirmed information
I’m new here and love to apply for master program but I will like to have much information before I start with any universities.

Thanks

Aug 27, 2018
If Applied through agent ask your agent to send them reminder mail regarding your application.

If yourself then search email id on their college website and send mail to know your status. Otherwise there is an enquiry form fill and ask thru that you will surely get some revert.
Hi Kaushani,
Thanks for your email.
You will be able to download the pre-admit loa from the OCAS portal once the application is reviewed and accepted by the international team.

Got the above mentioned reply through St lawrence college.

Blema

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hello,

As an international student, what is the criteria for grant of scholarship? I applied to Queen, U of S and Windsor. I finished with 4.37 Cgpa

Harleen2kaur

Nov 17, 2018
Hello everyone ,

I will be applying for sept 19 intake . Currently I am working and I had graduated in the year2014 .Will this many years of gap be a problem for my college application ??

Any leads will be helpful!

Thanks in advance

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
Hello everyone ,

I will be applying for sept 19 intake . Currently I am working and I had graduated in the year2014 .Will this many years of gap be a problem for my college application ??

Any leads will be helpful!

Thanks in advance
As far as u can prove ur work experience with reference letter from employer and pay slip and it is relevant to ur prospective study or relevant to previous education that it can be a plus point for ur application as u can show ur strong financial background and will to study with this