+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for spousal visa - Sri Lanka

Suthan

Jul 5, 2018
Ya suthan. It's been 2 months before :)
Did you sponcer someone before or you have any CRA due payments or any government loan thsese affect delay in visa ..
I sponccer my parents and they are here 2 years so i think my application getting delay for that...

Suthan

Jul 5, 2018
Can anyone tell me what is MP said to my wife Bcz I have confused with terms

I spoke with the immigration office and they have agreed to send a message on our behalf to the visa office as the processing time has passed.
They have 10 business days to answer us.

Does Immigration office means canada immigration? & visa office means colombo embassy?
You right

Reactions: gobiy

gobiy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Visa Office......
Colombo
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Did you sponcer someone before or you have any CRA due payments or any government loan thsese affect delay in visa ..
I sponccer my parents and they are here 2 years so i think my application getting delay for that...
Im in sl. My wife sponsoring me. Her family is there only & no due payments or government loan.

NPRA

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
No updates fron colombo vo for the past few weeks it seems. There isnt a single movement in my case. I'm really worried. I migrated to canada two years before but there arent any loan dues. Are they dragging it because i migrated recently. I couldnt understand y they havent started bgc even after 3 months of file transfer.

Thurai

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
My husband in Canada he is a Citizen of canada he sponsor me. I'm in srilanka my application received to colombo 2month ago but they didn't contact me until now .. anyone know how are they contact me such as email ,phone call or post letter(all documents have submitted without medical)?

Suthan

Jul 5, 2018
My husband in Canada he is a Citizen of canada he sponsor me. I'm in srilanka my application received to colombo 2month ago but they didn't contact me until now .. anyone know how are they contact me such as email ,phone call or post letter(all documents have submitted without medical)?
E mail

Thurai

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Thank you Mr suthan for ur replay... Please can you tell me about medical ...How much wants to pay for medical and where can I get? Almost 2 months have gone why didn't call me from colombo embassy

gobiy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Visa Office......
Colombo
Med's Request
Med's Done....
@Thurai u can get ur medical from asiri,durdents,Lanka hospitals & it is 7-8 thousands a year ago. U will be requested by embassy through PA email. But we can't tell when they will request.

SLtoCAN

Aug 21, 2018
Hello eveyone,
I'm new to this threat and 2017 applicant. I received medical last week.. can anyone advise which place is better to do the medical or it doesn't matter. Please share your medical experiences.

Thanks in advance

Suthan

Jul 5, 2018
Hello eveyone,
I'm new to this threat and 2017 applicant. I received medical last week.. can anyone advise which place is better to do the medical or it doesn't matter. Please share your medical experiences.

Thanks in advance
Dont get delay .do the medical as soon as possible ..Asiri hospital. ....

gobiy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Visa Office......
Colombo
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Hello eveyone,

Thanks in advance
2017 applicant? Just received your medical? Can u share ur timeline pls?