+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing @ Buffalo !

kums29

Nov 19, 2010
Hello all,

I see that you guys do a great job here in this forum. Appreciate all your time and insights. I have a few questions too.
I hope you guys can answer it better.

Here are they

1. I started my application under FSW category in April-May 2009 and following is the e-status.

We received your application for permanent residence on August 7, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 30, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on October 6, 2009. The Buffalo office may contact you.

There have been queries on my application twice and everything was about my spouse travel and education information. I furnished answers for these queries and for the first eligibility review done in NS,CA. Then my application got transferred to Buffalo in Oct-2009 and after that again there were 1-2 queries in May-2010. After that I haven't heard anything back from the Visa office.

Should I calculate 7-10 months from May-2010 ? Should I keep waiting or ask for a status update ?

Also, Is processing in Buffalo too slow ?

Can you guys please throw some insights ?

PND

Star Member
Jul 22, 2009
Re: Processing @ Buffalo !

kums29, it seems that your application was delayed due to back and forth queries. Don't worry things will be updated to you once they will make some progress. If everything goes well you should hear from them soon. All the best.