+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROCESS AFTER MEDICAL??

Sumeet

Jan 22, 2009
Hi Guys !

I had applied for study visa under SPP through VFS Chandigarh and my medical was done on 24/12/09. I'm desperately waiting for the call from embassy as my programme will start on 11th Jan'10 in Toronto at George Brown College. ::)

Any other student in similar situtation ?

Any idea about processing time after medicals?

Sumeet

wooferpr048

Jul 25, 2009
i got my visa, time line is applied on nov5th to Islamabad,got medical on last week of nov send passport back in first week of dec,got vise in last week of dec.they call me two times first they just call me after they send me medical and asked me if i resubmit my passport nothing else.second time three days ago and just to say congratulation soon you are going to receive your visa.

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
congrats woofer

Can you share some more info.
How much funds did u show and how much were required. Plus were all funds in form of bank statement or provident fund was also acceptable.

@anyone
My problem is that I will arrange the funds in form of provident fund and bank account. However, one problem I am having is that I will get the money transferred in bank account and apply straight away. I heard that one has to maintain the balance in bank for a while. I cant do that as I am running out of time.
ANy advice for me

Sumeet

Jan 22, 2009
Hi hs !

You can apply under SPP programme. 80% bank loan and 20% own funds required. Under this programme only 7 documents are needed to be submitted and visa is almost guaranteed and issued within 2-3 weeks.

Good luck !!

Sumeet

Jan 22, 2009
Hi All........yesterday i received email from the embassy, asking me to re-submit passport. Today i am going to re-submit the passport....... :D

wistful_wenxh

Dec 22, 2009
Hey guys,

I got my passport with visa today :)

Timeline:
Applied at VFS chandigarh: 2nd december 2009
got documents for medical: 16th December
got medical done: 17th december
got call for passport submission: 31st december
got visa: 5th Jan 2010

Gud Luck to those waiting . M sure all of you will get it