+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness

Mrp92

Jul 14, 2023
Hi everyone. I forgot to declare our previous Visa Refusal in the US in my application. But I declared it completely using IRCC webform a week after my submission once I noticed it along with my revised forms. In spite of this, after 40 days, today I have received a procedural Fairness for not indicating my previous US visa refusal. How is it possible?
My Webform was successful and I have received and email from IRCC stating my Webform successful confirmation. Please help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone. I forgot to declare our previous Visa Refusal in the US in my application. But I declared it completely using IRCC webform a week after my submission once I noticed it along with my revised forms. In spite of this, after 40 days, today I have received a procedural Fairness for not indicating my previous US visa refusal. How is it possible?
My Webform was successful and I have received and email from IRCC stating my Webform successful confirmation. Please help
You need to respond to the PFL and state that you did not declare your refusal in your original application but sent a webform declaring the refusal, and that IRCC received it. Include all documentation that IRCC received the webform. Just because you received an IRCC email for successfule confirmation means the officer reviewing your file reviewed or received it.

Reactions: BA101

Mrp92

Jul 14, 2023
Thank you for the reply. My argument is why they have sent me this letter if they have received my Webform. It seems they have not. After I have submit my webform, a success message appeared on my screen. but the link I have received for follow-up doesn't work and displays an error. the error says the try again later.
However, I have received an email from IRCC following my inquiry. Ofcouece it is a template email and doesn't include anything. Another email I received a week later and says "Make sure you used the same email for webform as the one in the application." I have checked and my email was the same. my webform declaration is also mentioned in this email about previous US visa refusal.

You see, my declaration can be clearly seen in IRCC email to me! but still they sent me the PFL.
I have too much stress!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for the reply. My argument is why they have sent me this letter if they have received my Webform. It seems they have not. After I have submit my webform, a success message appeared on my screen. but the link I have received for follow-up doesn't work and displays an error. the error says the try again later.
However, I have received an email from IRCC following my inquiry. Ofcouece it is a template email and doesn't include anything. Another email I received a week later and says "Make sure you used the same email for webform as the one in the application." I have checked and my email was the same. my webform declaration is also mentioned in this email about previous US visa refusal.

You see, my declaration can be clearly seen in IRCC email to me! but still they sent me the PFL.
I have too much stress!
Receiving the webform is not the same as it being downloaded to your file and the officer seeing that it is attached to your file. IRCC receives tens of thousands of emails and it takes weeks for a final response. Again you need to respond to the PFL with all the information that you submitted the webform and forgot to state your refusal in the original applicaiton.

Mrp92

Jul 14, 2023
I have done the same and sent it along with all documents today. Considering that I have already informed them via Webform and I have proof for that, how do you think my chance would be? Shall I expect a Visa Refusal ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have done the same and sent it along with all documents today. Considering that I have already informed them via Webform and I have proof for that, how do you think my chance would be? Shall I expect a Visa Refusal ?
Can’t say as it depends on the strength of your profile. Would not worry about a refusal at this point but getting your ban overturned.

Mrp92

Jul 14, 2023
Can’t say as it depends on the strength of your profile. Would not worry about a refusal at this point but getting your ban overturned.
I have done as you have instructed. I have sent a letter of explanation along with my webform confirmation email. Hope it works soon.

Based on the experience, how long does it take to have IRCC reaponse?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have done as you have instructed. I have sent a letter of explanation along with my webform confirmation email. Hope it works soon.

Based on the experience, how long does it take to have IRCC reaponse?
There are no timelines for response. Can be weeks or months. Hopefully your response is favourable.

Mrp92

Jul 14, 2023
Hi. I haven't received my PFL reaponse yet from IRCC and I have a US interview for F1 visa in end of this month. Am I expecting to explain about my application in Canana? It is my concern that this PFL put a bad impression in my interview visa on the officer.

CEC-lolo

Oct 19, 2015
Hi. I haven't received my PFL reaponse yet from IRCC and I have a US interview for F1 visa in end of this month. Am I expecting to explain about my application in Canana? It is my concern that this PFL put a bad impression in my interview visa on the officer.
Any news on your case?

Q.VU

Aug 1, 2023
Does anybody know if IRCC will send you an email saying they received your document aftrr you responded PFL to the email they provided , or they will keep silence til they make a final decision?

I emailed them the response but all i got was just an automated message right after i sent the email
Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Does anybody know if IRCC will send you an email saying they received your document aftrr you responded PFL to the email they provided , or they will keep silence til they make a final decision?

I emailed them the response but all i got was just an automated message right after i sent the email
Thank you
They will keep silent until they make a decision.