+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

procedural fairness / PFL success stories?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Sorry mate, I thought I was asking different people who received PFL, Apologies.
You posted 8 replies to this same discussion.
Did you get PFL? did you response to it?
If it's true misrepresentation, you will get a 5 year ban. If not, IRCC can accept your explaination and proceed on the visa process.
It depends on case by case and has no fix "timeline" on how long it will take.

Reactions: Naturgrl

sunny Rahman

Jul 20, 2023
You posted 8 replies to this same discussion.
Did you get PFL? did you response to it?
If it's true misrepresentation, you will get a 5 year ban. If not, IRCC can accept your explaination and proceed on the visa process.
It depends on case by case and has no fix "timeline" on how long it will take.
I got PFL and responded to it already. I applied for a study permit for Memorial University. As I got admission from Concordia University as well, I mistakenly submitted an offer letter to this university when I was supposed to submit Memorial University. It was a wrong selection of a different offer letter. I replied almost 20 days ago, but still no response. Anyway guys, sorry for creating a mess in the Thread.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got PFL and responded to it already. I applied for a study permit for Memorial University. As I got admission from Concordia University as well, I mistakenly submitted an offer letter to this university when I was supposed to submit Memorial University. It was a wrong selection of a different offer letter. I replied almost 20 days ago, but still no response. Anyway guys, sorry for creating a mess in the Thread.
So you got a PFL with a potential 5 year ban for that?

Rashiarora

Jul 16, 2023
yes mate, apparently all PFL letter is the same with a potential ban of 5 years,
Hi did you get any reply for your PFL?
i also got PFL on Wednesday, responded on Thursday and waiting for them to respond.
They said I have attached a bank certificate which is not issued from the bank, but in real, it has been issued by the bank and the bank also confirmed to me with CCTV-footage and made me a letter stating, it has been issued by them.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
i also got PFL on Wednesday, responded on Thursday and waiting for them to respond.
They said I have attached a bank certificate which is not issued from the bank, but in real, it has been issued by the bank and the bank also confirmed to me with CCTV-footage and made me a letter stating, it has been issued by them.
Is it Tourist Visa?

sunny Rahman

Jul 20, 2023
hi, not yet mate. I responded on 12th july.

sunny Rahman

Jul 20, 2023
Hello good people,
By the grace of almighty, I received my Passport Request yesterday after almost 165 days of application. Thank you again to all of you and I wish you the best of luck. Cheers.

Reactions: cang

Q.VU

Aug 1, 2023
PFL ON VISITOR VISA!! I Genuinely need you advises
I applied for my parent's visitor visa back in July, got approved within 5 days from the biometric. Then got reassessed and now got PFL with 5 year bar threat.
2 concerns in the PFL
1. They tried to contact me but was fail and suppose that my invitation letter was not bona fide. Now they want me submit Driver license, phone bill. Which i already had ready for them.
2 . Employment letter and salary within the last 12 months for my mother. However she is tailor freelancer at home since 1993, not working for employees or open a company hersefl. All she got is a confirmation of her occupation from local police department. Her transaction with client are mostly by cash. In the application, we already submited all of her bank account, property document but likely those was not enough to satisfy the officer. I assume they think she is lying about her job.
if anybody has experience with this. PLS HELP!! THANK YOU