+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

problem with the canada visa office in buffalo, ny

subsub

Mar 18, 2009
Hello everyone,
I have a problem with the canada visa office in buffalo, ny. I completed all the necessary paperwork that was required of me and the last thing that I needed to do was to have me and my husband to complete our medical exam done. We did. I faxed over proff to the office as I was told to do because I cna not call them. We completed our exam in October 2008 and the doctor's office sent off the results and x-rays in November 2008. I e-mailed the buffalo office in December 2008 enquiring about the status of my case and they replied saying that my case was still processing and they could not give me a date on when it will be complete. I e-mailed at the end of January 2009 enquiring again and they did not reply. I e-mailed 3 times in a week in February and they did not reply. I e-mailed at the end of February 2009 and they replied by saying that they will forward my e-mail over to the processing team to look into it. I waited and e-mailed in March 2009 and they replied and stated that they closed my case because I did not complete the medical exam and they have not received anything. I am furious! Who can I contact about this and what can I do about this? Please help.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

subsub said:
Hello everyone,
I have a problem with the canada visa office in buffalo, ny. I completed all the necessary paperwork that was required of me and the last thing that I needed to do was to have me and my husband to complete our medical exam done. We did. I faxed over proff to the office as I was told to do because I cna not call them. We completed our exam in October 2008 and the doctor's office sent off the results and x-rays in November 2008. I e-mailed the buffalo office in December 2008 enquiring about the status of my case and they replied saying that my case was still processing and they could not give me a date on when it will be complete. I e-mailed at the end of January 2009 enquiring again and they did not reply. I e-mailed 3 times in a week in February and they did not reply. I e-mailed at the end of February 2009 and they replied by saying that they will forward my e-mail over to the processing team to look into it. I waited and e-mailed in March 2009 and they replied and stated that they closed my case because I did not complete the medical exam and they have not received anything. I am furious! Who can I contact about this and what can I do about this? Please help.
Contact the DMP and request proof that s/he sent the medical to Ottawa, and then send that to Buffalo.

PMM

subsub

Mar 18, 2009
Thanks PMM,

This is the next thing that I am planning to do. I was wondering would the buffalo, ny office consider opening my case again or would they make me re-apply again?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

subsub said:
Thanks PMM,

This is the next thing that I am planning to do. I was wondering would the buffalo, ny office consider opening my case again or would they make me re-apply again?
If they find the medical in the system, I would hope they realize their mistake and re-open.

PMM