+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
I receive all my emails through my representative. So I am not sure if they send me portal login or not. They did mention in the letter to confirm if I am in Canada and they would do the virtual landing.
@nurzohra I received PPR for my spouse 12th May and still waiting for my COPR/ virtual landing. No news so far.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Congratulations!!

Go ahead and submit the passport.
Thanks @legalfalcon. My worries was when the mail said I should wait for my principal applicant's to get a PR first before I can submit my passport withing 30days. Why sending me a mail then if they don't want me to submit my passport...lol. I was giving details on what to submit and the photo passport specifications and was even told to print the mail and attached it to the documents for submission. So literally it's a go go for me. Thanks one again @legalfalcon.

Reactions: legalfalcon

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
I receive all my emails through my representative. So I am not sure if they send me portal login or not. They did mention in the letter to confirm if I am in Canada and they would do the virtual landing.
We are on the same boat. Am sure we got the same mail. I will submit my passport this week after taking the photo passport. Did you get the photo specifications?? 2 Passport photos

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
We are on the same boat. Am sure we got the same mail. I will submit my passport this week after taking the photo passport. Did you get the photo specifications?? 2 Passport photos
Yes. I am inland so I do not have to submit my passport. Just my overseas spouse have to submit. They just asked me to confirm whether I am in Canada or not.