+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

LanceV

Mar 13, 2016
Ravstar79 said:
You should explain your professional reasons and personal too. Professional meaning how your job skills can contribute to their economy, what you can bring and why you think you can be a success. In terms of Personal elaborate on what interests you about PEI... Eg sights, great location to settle and things like that.
Thank you Ravstar79. My wife and I are drafting this part. Hopefully, we are fortunately chosen just like you.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Ravstar79 said:
You should explain your professional reasons and personal too. Professional meaning how your job skills can contribute to their economy, what you can bring and why you think you can be a success. In terms of Personal elaborate on what interests you about PEI... Eg sights, great location to settle and things like that.
Your CRS score and your NOC should also be favorable to them, besides your EOI

I drafted a good EOI and my NOC is IT based but my CRS is low.. so far no invite

Ravstar79

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
CRS score maybe but they do not ask for this. Noc there isn't specific job demand list other than skill level must be O A or B....They are happy to accept any occupation in that skill level

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
I heard the people that live in that province are very POOR? Does anyone know anything/anyone who stays in PEI?

Ravstar79

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Poor?????

Mmmmm not sure about that one. I've been, and it's a beautiful province. Especially if you have a young family.

Everyone who I met and saw there were really nice and didn't seem poor to me.

Ravstar79

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Obviously some people are more wealthier than others but that shouldn't matter. That's how it is across the world mate not just Canada!

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
Ravstar79 said:
Poor?????

Mmmmm not sure about that one. I've been, and it's a beautiful province. Especially if you have a young family.

Everyone who I met and saw there were really nice and didn't seem poor to me.
Hmmm ok! But basically the province is into Agriculture and Fishing?

Ravstar79

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
There is a large sector for that yes but only near the coast. If you go into the city it's just like being in any Canadian business district.

Reactions: vindin

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
Ravstar79 said:
There is a large sector for that yes but only near the coast. If you go into the city it's just like being in any Canadian business district.
Alright thanks for the info....

askaan305

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
SAUDI ARABIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
58 Members Exclusively PEI Nominated WhatsApp GROUP

Dear All,
We have PEI group with 58+ members on board; some of them are already landed in PEI and helps in passing ground info.
This group holds only PEI nominated members and with submitted application to CIC, if you are interested to be part of this global group please contact me @ 966535304092

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Hi All,

I have also sent EOI to PEI on 03/17. Hoping for positive reply from them. How much time do they take to reply ?

Ravstar79

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hi Rahul

It varys I suppose, but for my experience I sent the EOI in November 2015 and received an invite to submit a full application in March this month.

But I'm assuming it could be quicker for some other people not sure.

Bare in mind though PEI immigration dept will only select a few people to submit a full application and it's usually people they feel can and will settle in PEI. They base this on your EOI form and how genuine they think you are when you write your statement in why you want to move to PEI

Hope this helps

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul1404 said:
Hi All,

I have also sent EOI to PEI on 03/17. Hoping for positive reply from them. How much time do they take to reply ?
I have sent EOI many times to PEI and few times from different email address:

Only the below mentioned automated answer I received till date:

Thank you for your interest in the Prince Edward Island Express Entry Stream.
Your email has been received and will be added to our database.

Please Note: Only those profiles that are of interest to the PEI PNP will be contacted. This is an automated response. Please do not reply to this email.

Please do not call the Office of Immigration with questions related to Express Entry. No Express Entry queries will be answered over the phone.

crazyroad

Nov 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
To mm orow :)
I see no one , except jahanzaibkh , did not get PR. is that right?

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
munjal said:
I have sent EOI many times to PEI and few times from different email address:

Only the below mentioned automated answer I received till date:

Thank you for your interest in the Prince Edward Island Express Entry Stream.
Your email has been received and will be added to our database.

Please Note: Only those profiles that are of interest to the PEI PNP will be contacted. This is an automated response. Please do not reply to this email.

Please do not call the Office of Immigration with questions related to Express Entry. No Express Entry queries will be answered over the phone.
That is the automated email I got.. then tried sending from different email id too.. but same automated reply... No further communication.. not sure what they are looking for...