File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
bembolrocco said:
Hi deba_avik,

The passbook shows it all. It reflects the following: Date, Deposit, Withdrawal, Balance and Transaction Reference. The only difference it has from the bank statement, according to the teller is that, the bank statement will be detailed and broken down per month of request whereas the passbook is a sumarry of all transactions continuously. The informations on both ways are basically the same, the only difference is the presentation.

Thank you for your thoughts on this.

Regards,

Bembol
Okay, I got it. Thanks for elaboration. Then it will serve the purpose. Get sure the PB is signed with seal of the bank and showing the bank's contact point.

bembolrocco

Star Member
Sep 19, 2010
smiling_face said:
Can't you try with online statement? All the bank should provide the facility of online statement.
Hi smiling face,

I already have thought of ibanking (online statement) but unfortunately, according to the teller, it will only shed max of 3 months statement. The teller was just so nice to offer me other alternatives.

Regards,

Bembol

bembolrocco

Star Member
Sep 19, 2010
deba_avik said:
Okay, I got it. Thanks for elaboration. Then it will serve the purpose. Get sure the PB is signed with seal of the bank and showing the bank's contact point.
Hi again deba_avik,

That's exactly what I'm going to do. It was also fortunate because my wife regularly update our passbook. I am also sending original copy of bank certificate of the same savings account I have requested from the bank 2 weeks ago. Apart from this, I goes along with 2 more saving and a dollar account from my home country but only has bank certificate produced. What matters most is our 2 savings account here in Singapore as it is more than enough of what they require for a family of 4.

Thank you and God bless!

Regards,

Bembol

lepetit

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tripleH said:
Glad to know you too. I' am also from HCMC. Hope we will meet each other in Canada ....
I have not received any request for updating yet.
Stay in touch!
It's not making much sense here !! :(

You have not received any docs update email from Singapore, yet your status is In Process with a date. I have recently send update forms and documents upon their request, still my status remains as RBVO.

Looks like your file is going fast. Good luck to you!

MSKC

Star Member
Dec 27, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
Nomination.....
IP 13 April 2012
AOR Received.
26-10-2009, 17-02-2010 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
07-02-2011, updated docs sent 26-01-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issue date:11.09.2012, PP rcvd: 24.09.2012
LANDED..........
29-11-2012
bembolrocco said:
Hi All,

In reference to the request for updated documents, under settlement fund that requesting for and updated financial statement (bank statement) for the past 6 months showing all transactions done. Has anyone tried to photocopy their bank passbook with all the transactions for the past 6 months and have notarized by the bank? I'm currently based in Singapore and had actually asked the bank to furnish for me a bank statement for the last 6 months of the 2 savings account I and my wife have with them. To my surprise, It doesn't come cheap! they charge $20 per account per month so a total of $240 for the 2 accounts for 6 months. The teller had alternatively told me that they can instead photocopy all our passbook and have notarized by the bank.

Any thoughts if this will suffice as our proof of settlement fund? I have initially asked the bank for a bank certificate which I have now on hand of which I have also sent way back on our initial application. I was thinking of sending both bank certificates and bank notarized copy of our passbook but would like to seek any of your opinion first.

Please advice!

Thank you and God bless.

Kind Regards,

Bembol

Dear Bambol

If your Passbook show all transaction then it is ok. No need to go for month wise bank statement.

MSKC

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
bembolrocco said:
Hi smiling face,

I already have thought of ibanking (online statement) but unfortunately, according to the teller, it will only shed max of 3 months statement. The teller was just so nice to offer me other alternatives.

Regards,

Bembol
Got the empathetical view of the teller!

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Good News! Good News!! Good News!!!

One of the pre june applicants, ttamanna, sent her update recently like us. She got her ecas status IN process with Date!! Previously she got status IP ith RBVO details inside. Congratulations, ttamanna!!! Wish everyone all the best!!! Hope to hear good news for all pre june applicants!!

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
deba_avik said:

One of the pre june applicants, ttamanna, sent her update recently like us. She got her ecas status IN process with Date!! Previously she got status IP ith RBVO details inside. Congratulations, ttamanna!!! Wish everyone all the best!!! Hope to hear good news for all pre june applicants!!

Great news....generally a great relief for all who got the letter from SGVO. It's provide us the room for thinking what gonna happen!

3 Cheers!!!

smiling_face :)

tripleH

Jul 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
lepetit said:
It's not making much sense here !! :(

You have not received any docs update email from Singapore, yet your status is In Process with a date. I have recently send update forms and documents upon their request, still my status remains as RBVO.

Looks like your file is going fast. Good luck to you!
My application has just changed to in process this month. I think my updating request is still in the queue, this is more reasonable than you suppose....
Anyway, God blesses on all of us!

tripleH

Jul 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
newyear said:
Hi tripleH, it means you didn't have to send the updated docs? you are lucky man!
Hi NewYear,
I don't know why it's abnormal? Maybe there is a mistake here....

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deba_avik said:

Congrats ttamanna !!

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
London VO is rejecting many pre june applicants due to mismatch in the job duties ...i.e not in accordance with the NOC.

Source: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-got-refusal-plz-say-something-seniors-chc-speeding-up-process-rejections-t96724.0.html#new

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.0.html Reply number 3537

More such information:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-immigration-forum/-t94756.0.html

Sorry. these posts are not to give you panic but I am doubtful with those IDs. I think there are many fake accounts in forum and they are spreading such news to get people panicked.

lepetit

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deba_avik said:

Firstly, many congratulations to ttamanna! :D

@ deba_avik
Do you know ttamanna's NOC? Is she too under Singapore VO?
Pls update about her, if any. Hopefully she will be the 1st pre_Juner getting visa from Singapore.
You are the 2nd, of course ;D
Good luck to all!!

sMark

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
lepetit said:

@ deba_avik
Pls update about her, if any. Hopefully she will be the 1st pre_Juner getting visa from Singapore.
Good luck to all!!
As far as I know, ttamanna's NOC is 4131
and visa office is: SVO

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
lepetit said:

@ deba_avik
Good luck to all!!
Thanks at first, lepetit, for such a good wishes for all. Wish you also all the best to get Maple Leaf soon.

Please find ttamanna's profile info:
Visa Office......: Singapore
NOC Code......: 4131
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 25th February , 2010
AOR Received.: 1st April , 2010
File Transfer...: 7th April , 2010.
Med's Request: Waiting.
Interview........: Waiting
Passport Req..: Waiting
VISA ISSUED...: Waiting
LANDED..........: Waiting

She was asked to update via email in First week of January, 2012 and she sent her updates just on February 10!!! and got the status update!!