+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prejune applicants Singapore office getting email/letter for updates join here

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
drmahbub35 said:
hello
hope doing well.happy to know that u r from bd.any good news?did any bangladeshi get MR?I m too exguasted.i have spent 2 valuable year for canada but still it is uncertain.only Allah knows what will happen.lets pray.
why dont you apply again 2012, you will get it within 8-12 months. :)

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
drmahbub35 said:
hello
hope doing well.happy to know that u r from bd.any good news?did any bangladeshi get MR?I m too exguasted.i have spent 2 valuable year for canada but still it is uncertain.only Allah knows what will happen.lets pray.
Thanks, drmahbub35. Yes, its agonizing to wait for such a long time. We are also on the same boat. So we all know how painful it is to wait. BTW, where are you from and what's your VO? Do you have eligibility to apply again? If yes, you can try.

So far, no Pre June Bangladeshi under this forum has got MR after document updated instruction. What's your case scenario? Please add your timeline and other information after 10 posts. If you are Bangladeshi, also join here to get updates:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-bangladeshi-applicants-forum-t19664.0.html

lepetit

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tripleH said:
I am from Vietnam. Anyone is from VN here? Where are you from Deba_avik?
Glad to know that you're from Vietnam, tripleH.
Me too, from Hochiminh City, Vietnam. There are not so many Vietnamese around here, I guess.
So stay in touch, my friend! :)

BTW, haven't you received any docs update email from Singapore?

drmahbub35

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
hi deba
my VO is singapore and me from bangladesh.i have applied on 13th feb 2010,submitted full doc on 8th may and in process since 28 feb 2011.got email for update 12th jan 2012 inshaAllah send it on next satday.do i need to withdraw and re apply again?

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
tripleH said:
I am from Vietnam. Anyone is from VN here? Where are you from Deba_avik?
triple H is ur address still missing and your ecas is in process?

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
drmahbub35 said:
hi deba
my VO is singapore and me from bangladesh.i have applied on 13th feb 2010,submitted full doc on 8th may and in process since 28 feb 2011.got email for update 12th jan 2012 inshaAllah send it on next satday.do i need to withdraw and re apply again?
No no no...don't withdraw. You have a very good chance of getting MR by this June. Simultaneously you could apply. Considering your case scenario, I may suggest you to have patience. Try to send the updates as soon as possible. I have also been asked to send the updates on 28 Dec and I did so on 17 January. Your timeline is quiet similar to my one. Stay connected. Best of luck!!

drmahbub35

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
what benefit would i get if apply again?

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
drmahbub35 said:
what benefit would i get if apply again?
Just priority. And that's enough. When you will see thousands of people will stand like pillars and on the other hand, you are going ahead. Have patience, brother. Hope your turn will come soon. :) :)

tripleH

Jul 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
lepetit said:
Glad to know that you're from Vietnam, tripleH.
Me too, from Hochiminh City, Vietnam. There are not so many Vietnamese around here, I guess.
So stay in touch, my friend! :)

BTW, haven't you received any docs update email from Singapore?
Glad to know you too. I' am also from HCMC. Hope we will meet each other in Canada ....
I have not received any request for updating yet.
Stay in touch!

tripleH

Jul 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
moyrzg said:
triple H is ur address still missing and your ecas is in process?
No. My address is still there although many of the others disappear before something. I dont know why mine is not ?

bembolrocco

Star Member
Sep 19, 2010
Hi All,

In reference to the request for updated documents, under settlement fund that requesting for and updated financial statement (bank statement) for the past 6 months showing all transactions done. Has anyone tried to photocopy their bank passbook with all the transactions for the past 6 months and have notarized by the bank? I'm currently based in Singapore and had actually asked the bank to furnish for me a bank statement for the last 6 months of the 2 savings account I and my wife have with them. To my surprise, It doesn't come cheap! they charge $20 per account per month so a total of $240 for the 2 accounts for 6 months. The teller had alternatively told me that they can instead photocopy all our passbook and have notarized by the bank.

Any thoughts if this will suffice as our proof of settlement fund? I have initially asked the bank for a bank certificate which I have now on hand of which I have also sent way back on our initial application. I was thinking of sending both bank certificates and bank notarized copy of our passbook but would like to seek any of your opinion first.

Please advice!

Thank you and God bless.

Kind Regards,

Bembol

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
bembolrocco said:
Hi All,

In reference to the request for updated documents, under settlement fund that requesting for and updated financial statement (bank statement) for the past 6 months showing all transactions done. Has anyone tried to photocopy their bank passbook with all the transactions for the past 6 months and have notarized by the bank? I'm currently based in Singapore and had actually asked the bank to furnish for me a bank statement for the last 6 months of the 2 savings account I and my wife have with them. To my surprise, It doesn't come cheap! they charge $20 per account per month so a total of $240 for the 2 accounts for 6 months. The teller had alternatively told me that they can instead photocopy all our passbook and have notarized by the bank.

Any thoughts if this will suffice as our proof of settlement fund? I have initially asked the bank for a bank certificate which I have now on hand of which I have also sent way back on our initial application. I was thinking of sending both bank certificates and bank notarized copy of our passbook but would like to seek any of your opinion first.

Please advice!

Thank you and God bless.

Kind Regards,

Bembol
Does a passbook show the transaction history. VO actually actually wants to show the history of your bank balance so that they can decide the money is yours. I am not clear about the passbook issue. They clearly wrote in their letter to send bank statement. To my mind, you should send BS instead of PB to be in the safe side.

bembolrocco

Star Member
Sep 19, 2010
deba_avik said:
Does a passbook show the transaction history. VO actually actually wants to show the history of your bank balance so that they can decide the money is yours. I am not clear about the passbook issue. They clearly wrote in their letter to send bank statement. To my mind, you should send BS instead of PB to be in the safe side.

Hi deba_avik,

The passbook shows it all. It reflects the following: Date, Deposit, Withdrawal, Balance and Transaction Reference. The only difference it has from the bank statement, according to the teller is that, the bank statement will be detailed and broken down per month of request whereas the passbook is a sumarry of all transactions continuously. The informations on both ways are basically the same, the only difference is the presentation.

Thank you for your thoughts on this.

Regards,

Bembol

pharmaguy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In process everywhere but no mr request yet. When will this wait end. In process from jan 12

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
bembolrocco said:
Hi All,

Please advice!

Thank you and God bless.

Kind Regards,

Bembol
Can't you try with online statement? All the bank should provide the facility of online statement.