AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
haha, dts true.
Man no one wants to wait 5 weeks but we don’t have any other option.

IRCC working on June 18-19 files, look like 3-4 weeks processing timeline nowadays.

VD07

May 3, 2024
Submitted - May 29th
Processing from - May 31st
Dispatched - July 8th
Ready for Pickup (Chennai) - July 9th
Picked up at Chennai VFS - July 10th

All the best everyone!!!!

Reactions: kane_kush

vhk2209

Jul 7, 2024
Mine also is part of Spouse PR, submitted on 27th May via VFS Bengaluru and processing since 29th May, no change to the VFS tracker yet.

Anyone else with Spouse PR stamping waiting in this timeline?
Submitted: 27th May
Under Processing: 29th May
GC Key updated: 8th July
Dispatched: 9th July

In all took around 6 weeks, so please plan your travel accordingly.

dhanadhan

Mar 22, 2022
I have about 30 days until my flight to come Canada on TRV. I got the Information Letter today. Do you guys recommend I submit passport for PR stamp or come on TRV?
Looking at the response in this thread, looks like it can take a month and it would be a risk for me.

SINGH96

Jul 4, 2024
I have about 30 days until my flight to come Canada on TRV. I got the Information Letter today. Do you guys recommend I submit passport for PR stamp or come on TRV?
Looking at the response in this thread, looks like it can take a month and it would be a risk for me.
firstly let them know that u r outside canada and also your return date , after being in canada you can go for virtual landing and no need to submit the passport
because when did u get the ppr letter there is an option to tell them where r u at the moment then they will send you online profile to complete the landing process.

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
If you receive the passport stamping letter, go for stamping because it takes 4 months to update the information in your file.
In my case: They sent me a virtual landing email, but I informed them that I was outside Canada and needed a PR visa. It took exactly 4 months for them to send me the passport request letter.
The file goes back to the officer, goes into the review queue, and then they review everything again, then they send the letter.
Please think twice, before take any decision.

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Seriously, no one reports dispatch message today.. hopefully embassy is open today.