+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

Mrsingh1

Jun 26, 2024
Passport stamped and COPR received but GCkey hasn’t been updated. What do I do? Is it ok to fly like that?
You need only Copr and passport stamp. Once you receive means you can fly at Canadian border where they will confirm your status once u see immigration agent. Gc keys are slow sometimes they don’t get updated for months. Airline does not have rights to stop you flying only immigration can do it. Some time they do it rarely for there own propaganda. Take Canadian airlines. All u need travel letter(copr) & passport. If they argue with show them your passport request letter. & ur application final results approved only when u see immigration officer at border as per immigration ruling. No need to worry about

Hopeless2024

Apr 13, 2024
I was submitted on june 20 2024 under process at ircc on june 21 2024, passport ready for collection at vfs ( online updated, where I was submitted my passport ) on July 4 2024 ) will collection my passport on July 8 2024 due to office closed, this is PR parent/grandparent program, has been invited to apply since sept/2021

mfk_134

Jun 14, 2024
Got the dispatch message today :)

Submitted to VFS office on May 31
Under process at IRCC on June 3
Dispatch message today July 4

Took 23 business days for pr spouse

Does the passport arrive in a day ? mine i did directly to the visa centre not the home delivery

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
How long it will takes for express entry candidate (single person)?

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
You are looking at the thread, I was pointing out to specific message/post which I mentioned earlier as well - read post #61 - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/denied-boarding.736880/page-5

I know the same person posted on FB, which I am trying to find and paste here ( they were managed to get in touch with consulate in Delhi and sort out the issue)

EDIT - the same person started a new thread after sometime for PR card, so definitely not a student- https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-not-delivered.767570/

Hope all clarified now :). Also I am not claiming what is sufficient or what is not, I am just pointing out a case with "similar" situation where the visa was stamped, CoPR was received, both were valid. Still they were deniend boarding at the airport ( the application was not in approved status as well)
If you have valid Ticket, PR visa and passport, no one stop you. Don’t worry about online updates. Best of Luck!!