+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

NsT1811

Mar 20, 2024
Yes, it’s my spouse’s PR application. They may check the status of application at POE?
I think if you get COPR and stamped passport that means your application is approved irrespective of what status is shown on GCKEY. It may take some time to get updated..

SidLuthra

Jul 3, 2024
Anyone know why PR stamping (spousal) is taking so long in Delhi?
passport submitted: May 30th.
passport at IRCC: June 3rd.
My understanding was this should’ve taken about 2 weeks. If we call they say 10-12 working days, but telling them that it has been way longer than that, they just say “sometimes it takes longer”. They have no more information on anything else.

any idea on how long it will take?

Reactions: KulISB

KulISB

Jun 24, 2024
Anyone know why PR stamping (spousal) is taking so long in Delhi?
passport submitted: May 30th.
passport at IRCC: June 3rd.
My understanding was this should’ve taken about 2 weeks. If we call they say 10-12 working days, but telling them that it has been way longer than that, they just say “sometimes it takes longer”. They have no more information on anything else.

any idea on how long it will take?
In the same boat here, my wife PR has been processing since June 3rd. From what I've seen with other people it can take between 20 24 business days. I would expect we should get the dispatch message by the end of the week, Ill let you know when I get the message.

Dough001

Jul 3, 2024
My parents passport submitted on 28 may 2024. At vfs Ahmedabad and 30 may under process at IRCC at New Delhi. But still no update.. still waiting. ….. if anybody’s Submitted their passport? . Please let me know .. thanks

SidLuthra

Jul 3, 2024
In the same boat here, my wife PR has been processing since June 3rd. From what I've seen with other people it can take between 20 24 business days. I would expect we should get the dispatch message by the end of the week, Ill let you know when I get the message.
I see, thanks for letting me know. I will update here as well whenever we get a dispatch message.

Reactions: KulISB

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
20-22 working days timeline is only for spouses PR stumping or everything, any idea?
Mine is express entry category.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Submitted a GCMS note. How long do they usually take to respond? It’s an urgent matter as I need to book the ticket now.
You mean submitted webform ? or ordered for GCMS notes ? Any out of these will take time, better to call and check if there is any issue.