+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

gsohi

Jul 20, 2024
applied 1st march 2024, aor 17 june BIL 19 JUNE, 5 JULY MEDICAL DONE , elgibility done and PRE ARRIVAL 11 JULY, NOTHING AFTER WAITING FROM 60 DAYS FOR PORTAL VO WINNIPEG

rosemizell9

Apr 27, 2024
I wasn't really a believer of 'you know your visa office and see a pattern', but I do see a pattern at least with P2 to eCOPR. You either get it really fast and go from P2 to eCOPR in less than 5 days. But if not, good luck, you wait 4+ weeks. The level of inconsistency really is something. Having said that I am still waiting after 2.5 weeks.
Me, 4 weeks tomorrow.

DeGel122821

Aug 30, 2024
So I just signed into my GCKEY
GU2 - SEPT 6 , YOUR CARD HAS BEEN MAILED!!! finally

What I find weird is I received no emails. I just have to be keep checking my GCkey.

So timeline is
AOR - NOV. 17,2024
P1 - June 12
P2 - June 25
ECOPR - JULY 23
GU 1 -SEPT 5
GU 2 - SEPT 6 CARD mailed!

Montreal VO

I'll let u guys know how long the mail takes
I linked my PR card on gckey after ecopr, yet i have not received anu GUs. would there be emails? how does it show that its been mailed? where do i see that information?

Kumar_Can_99

Sep 3, 2024
Did everything I could, always the answer was to wait, even when the MP office contacted IRCC they told them I have all documents and application on track just have to wait.
People from July haven’t gotten their eCOPR yet, I guess it’s a nightmare for people in August too :(

Mandeep112063

Aug 20, 2024
True! I have another one waiting for me.

My work permit is expiring next week and my ecopr is yet to be done. Although I have the extension letter for work permit till the decision is made, I cannot use it for extending my driving license. It totally depends on the province rules.

I don’t know what to do in this situation.

Kumar_Can_99

Sep 3, 2024

My work permit is expiring next week and my ecopr is yet to be done. Although I have the extension letter for work permit till the decision is made, I cannot use it for extending my driving license. It totally depends on the province rules.

Damn !! I see you use KAI method for Portal 2, did you try the same for eCOPR and yet no luck ?

Igtiamws

Feb 2, 2024

Similar situation, my extension letter expire this Saturday, no news about the new work permit, waiting for the ecopr and travel tickets for sept 19

Planning to send a web form asking for my work permit idk what to do