+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Newbee44

Sep 6, 2024
My P1 email was on August 8, and I replied on the same day. There have been no updates since then. It's been a long wait time. Anyone who is in the same boat as me?

Reactions: ex-dxbresident

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
So I just signed into my GCKEY
GU2 - SEPT 6 , YOUR CARD HAS BEEN MAILED!!! finally

What I find weird is I received no emails. I just have to be keep checking my GCkey.

So timeline is
AOR - NOV. 17,2024
P1 - June 12
P2 - June 25
ECOPR - JULY 23
GU 1 -SEPT 5
GU 2 - SEPT 6 CARD mailed!

Montreal VO

I'll let u guys know how long the mail takes
You'll probably get an email tomorrow, congrats

Reactions: Trayceee

Muhammad67

Star Member
Nov 5, 2023
My P1 email was on August 8, and I replied on the same day. There have been no updates since then. It's been a long wait time. Anyone who is in the same boat as me?
which VO?

I'm seeing right now they(Montreal) are working on August 20 P1 applicants

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
Hi Everyone, my timeline

FD: Aug 21
P1: Aug 29
P2: Aug 30
Ecopr: waiting

what can I do if I have a trip in two weeks?
If you get eCoPR before or during your trip, you can enter Canada via US land border by private vehicle (easier option) or apply for PRTD (takes a bit longer but doable).

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
Can I enter via bus? I’m in implied status too
After you get eCoPR you won't have implied status but be PR. Before you get eCoPR your situation will be the same as now. Bus is fine but you need to leave it before the border and cross by foot probably.

humblebee96

Jun 2, 2024
I did my application through representative and when I got my portal 1 email, representative sent a PDF containing details. He asked me to send those information asked to the email ID of the VO. I made a new thread from my email and send those details directly to the VO which is Montreal. Is that everything I need to do as of now ?

Reactions: Kkg7

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
I did my application through representative and when I got my portal 1 email, representative sent a PDF containing details. He asked me to send those information asked to the email ID of the VO. I made a new thread from my email and send those details directly to the VO which is Montreal. Is that everything I need to do as of now ?
Yes