+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
No, after P2 the ECOPR is issued. The COPR is usually issued after FD and/or P1. I don't know if there is a way of contacting the VO, maybe only ircc
Your PR status does not start when COPR details show on tracker. Think of outland applicants who get COPR, they only become PR when they land (within a year of COPR validity) Same for inland except the landing is virtual.

Reactions: chintan164

chintan164

Aug 8, 2024
Hi did you trying calling IRCC? Any estimated timeline ? I am In the same boat
tried calling them but cant get agent on call long wait and then hung up saying we have huge number of calls try calling later , estimated timeline what i found is approx 21 days

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Is it not in the P1 email? I am still waiting for mine, so I don't know that. The COPR indicates that your application is fully processed, and you can now transition to PR status. Once you have your COPR, your job is no longer tied to your immigration status, and it would be safe to resign. If there is nothing in your P1 email, I would suggest calling them asking if you have already a COPR.
This is not true IMO - "The COPR indicates that your application is fully processed, and you can now transition to PR status"

1. The application is fully processed only when you receive CoPR, the GcKey status is marked as Approved and possibly all the stages on tracker are marked as complete.
2. No you dont transition to PR status just because some tracker shows the CoPR number, it is only when you receive CoPR.

Her81

Jun 14, 2024
tried calling them but cant get agent on call long wait and then hung up saying we have huge number of calls try calling later , estimated timeline what i found is approx 21 days
I have called them 5-6 times about P2 all they are saying to wait since there is no time frame . I was just wondering if they have given you any useful information besides asking for waiting.

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
AFAIK IRCC phone agents do not have access to your virtual landing file so there is very little they can do or tell you

Young abhin

Mar 16, 2024
P1 - JULY 25
Replied July 26
P2 still waiting

is it recommended to follow up as a reply on the email that was already sent or should sent a new email with follow up ? @CNP any suggestion

Reactions: mehaktiwana