+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

undersea102

Mar 16, 2024
P1 June 25
MP Contact July 24
P2 July 25
Linked PR Card Application, IRCC confirmed status change, said my eCOPR was uploaded but I couldn’t find it - July 30
Emailed portal email every day mentioning missing eCOPR
August 6 - eCOPR available email

Montreal

rgoud

Jan 2, 2024
P1 June 25
MP Contact July 24
P2 July 25
Linked PR Card Application, IRCC confirmed status change, said my eCOPR was uploaded but I couldn’t find it - July 30
Emailed portal email every day mentioning missing eCOPR
August 6 - eCOPR available email

Montreal
are you outland?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Reactions: rgoud

undersea102

Mar 16, 2024
@rgoud i think my case was an anomaly. There is nothing to do from your end after confirming presence in Canada and submitting photos

if you haven’t gotten eCOPR within 3 weeks of P2 I would recommend contacting your local member of parliament

undersea102

Mar 16, 2024
As my case shows, the PR Confirmation portal is separate from GCMS. So IRCC finalized my permanent resident status in GCMS and created my PR card application, but failed to successfully upload my eCOPR to the PR confirmation portal. So while eCOPR usually happens that exact day that Pr card app is created, it didn’t for me, I was logged onto my IRCC account and noticed a ghost update. I then saw that my application status changed to Approved, which does not always happen, but if it does happen, it only happens after eCOPR. I then called IRCC to see what was going on. They told me I should have received my eCOPR. I told them nope, and they said it may take up to 5 biz days to become available

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
As my case shows, the PR Confirmation portal is separate from GCMS. So IRCC finalized my permanent resident status in GCMS and created my PR card application, but failed to successfully upload my eCOPR to the PR confirmation portal. So while eCOPR usually happens that exact day that Pr card app is created, it didn’t for me, I was logged onto my IRCC account and noticed a ghost update. I then saw that my application status changed to Approved, which does not always happen, but if it does happen, it only happens after eCOPR. I then called IRCC to see what was going on. They told me I should have received my eCOPR. I told them nope, and they said it may take up to 5 biz days to become available
Yep, yours is not so common case :) Ideally one should receive eCoPR on same day they are confirmed as PR and PR card application is created the same day.

FutureForge

Jul 31, 2024
Hi guys,

I noticed that the Application Status Tracker was last updated on June 11, 2024. However, I received P1 on July 19 and P2 on July 23. Since then, there haven't been any updates, and I haven't received the eCOPR. Is there anything I should do about the lack of updates on the tracker or the delay in receiving the eCOPR?

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Reactions: Alexsav

Harpreet rai

Aug 6, 2024
Hey I’m waiting my portal request any idea what is the process time ircc send my pre arrival latter oct 2023 what I’m still waiting portal request