+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

MrWestmount

Jul 31, 2024
Hello Everyone,
I’m actually an Outland applicant, but came in and changed to virtual landing. Apart from SIN number, what other registration am I to do with eCoPR?
You'll need it for health cards and bank accounts (if you don't have them yet).

MrWestmount

Jul 31, 2024
Hello Everyone,
I’m actually an Outland applicant, but came in and changed to virtual landing. Apart from SIN number, what other registration am I to do with eCoPR?
Should you pursue any studies, universities are going to ask you to upload ECOPR while you're waiting for the physical PR Card !

glittonyx

Apr 16, 2024
Hello,
Can anyone advise me on what to do?
I received the email requesting information on May 30th and replied the same day. I am yet to get the portal login credentials.
VO is Montreal.
What can I do?

MrWestmount

Jul 31, 2024
Hello,
Can anyone advise me on what to do?
I received the email requesting information on May 30th and replied the same day. I am yet to get the portal login credentials.
VO is Montreal.
What can I do?
You should try the KAI Method. It worked for me and many others.

ahmed8484

Aug 4, 2024
Hello everyone, I have a question about my first pr card. Please, if someone is in the same situation? i have been stuck at GU1 since July 24,2024.

Timeline:
ECOPR Jun 27,2024
GU1 : July 24,2024 ( Final decision, your application still in progress) gc key

I haven't got any update since july 24, also i didn't get any Correspondent from them, also i called ircc to check the status of the application because i passed the processing time which is 35 days, they told me wait without giving me any update or even a time limit to my application.

So please, if somebody was in the same situation can help to let me know what is going on?

Note: I'm the only one in my family who is Stucked at GU1, we all got ECOPR on Jun 27, 2024.
my wife and my two kids Timeline:

ECOPR : Jun 27, 24,2024
GU1 : July 24, 2024 ( still in progress)
GU2 : July 27, 2024 ( approved + card mailed)
Pr received: August 1, 2024

I'm the only one who is left!!!!!

Reactions: Alexsav

Alexsav

Jul 29, 2024
Hello everyone, I have a question about my first pr card. Please, if someone is in the same situation? i have been stuck at GU1 since July 24,2024.

Timeline:
ECOPR Jun 27,2024
GU1 : July 24,2024 ( Final decision, your application still in progress) gc key

I haven't got any update since july 24, also i didn't get any Correspondent from them, also i called ircc to check the status of the application because i passed the processing time which is 35 days, they told me wait without giving me any update or even a time limit to my application.

So please, if somebody was in the same situation can help to let me know what is going on?

Note: I'm the only one in my family who is Stucked at GU1, we all got ECOPR on Jun 27, 2024.
my wife and my two kids Timeline:

ECOPR : Jun 27, 24,2024
GU1 : July 24, 2024 ( still in progress)
GU2 : July 27, 2024 ( approved + card mailed)
Pr received: August 1, 2024

I'm the only one who is left!!!!!
Which VO?

Reactions: Trayceee