Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
hi everyone, just got my ecopr. but my orginal date of entry is incorrect. What should i do?
you can email them there will be a next email that would congratulations and you can reply to that email.

Alexsav

Jul 29, 2024
just got it now p1- july 3; p2- july 26 ecopr-june-30
vo montreal; but my original entry is incorrect dont know how to get it fixed
Congrats!! That can be fixed, the important part is to get it :)

Mind if I ask your stream? Was it EE also? Thanks

Trayceee

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
Since I got ecopr on july 23 and successfully linked my PR card application to the gckey I haven't seen any updates. The PR card application is blank too. No actions or messages. Is this okay?

Reactions: TimTang

undersea102

Mar 16, 2024
Gckey shows PR approved and valid COPR. This requires clicking into PR app which shows “application / profile updated”.

Called IRCC and they confirmed landing happened. No eCOPR in PR portal yet though

Montreal / PNP
P1 June 25
P2 July 25

anyone else?

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
Gckey shows PR approved and valid COPR. This requires clicking into PR app which shows “application / profile updated”.

Called IRCC and they confirmed landing happened. No eCOPR in PR portal yet though

Montreal / PNP
P1 June 25
P2 July 25

anyone else?
For inland applicants the CoPR date in gckey is not the data of landing - it will be the date you receive the eCoPR. In my case the CoPR date is something like 12th June but I was virtually landed on 29th July.

Reactions: Trayceee

undersea102

Mar 16, 2024
For inland applicants the CoPR date in gckey is not the data of landing - it will be the date you receive the eCoPR. In my case the CoPR date is something like 12th June but I was virtually landed on 29th July.
@nzkko

did your PR application show “Approved” in gckey on June 12? People are saying it doesn’t show “Approved” in gckey until they have been landed. Also I called IrCC and they confirmed I had been landed

only thing missing is ecopr

I am aware that the COPR number shows in the other tracker a long time before - but that tracker has been broken for me since June

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
@nzkko

did your PR application show “Approved” in gckey on June 12? People are saying it doesn’t show “Approved” in gckey until they have been landed. Also I called IrCC and they confirmed I had been landed

only thing missing is ecopr

I am aware that the COPR number shows in the other tracker a long time before - but that tracker has been broken for me since June
No. And it still does not say approved now even though I have eCoPR. I don't know what you mean by "landed", but the date you receive the PR status is the date of eCoPR, that's explicitly written on my document at least

undersea102

Mar 16, 2024
No. And it still does not say approved now even though I have eCoPR. I don't know what you mean by "landed", but the date you receive the PR status is the date of eCoPR, that's explicitly written on my document at least
@nzkko for clarity, IRCC said that my status was now showing as permanent resident. They said that the eCOPR was coming and to contact them again if it does not come

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
I dunno. That's what my eCoPR shows: the validity date starts with the same date as on GCkey (12th june) but the PR status is the date I received the eCoPR and the golden email (29th july). Maybe your case is different. In any case you will know the exact date when you get your eCoPR.

Last edited: