+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Young abhin

Mar 16, 2024
@nzkko Thank you for your suggestion, i will wait few more days. I was concerned because since I sent a new email, I forgot to put the application number in the subject line, But the Email Body does contain all the info requested in the Portal 1 attachment, They didn't have instructions on what needs to be on the subject line as it was a new email that I'm sending and I realized later that I was missing the application number in the Subject. But I assume its ok since there is full name and UCI I provided in the Email that should help.

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
@nzkko Thank you for your suggestion, i will wait few more days. I was concerned because since I sent a new email, I forgot to put the application number in the subject line, But the Email Body does contain all the info requested in the Portal 1 attachment, They didn't have instructions on what needs to be on the subject line as it was a new email that I'm sending and I realized later that I was missing the application number in the Subject. But I assume its ok since there is full name and UCI I provided in the Email that should help.
As long as you included all the information they required then there should not be any problem. They will contact you again if there are any issues. Btw. the phone agents at IRCC have no access to your file at the virtual landing office and are pretty useless in this regard.

Reactions: Young abhin

JVF

Star Member
May 14, 2020
AIP applied through representative

ITA - May 8
Applied for PR - June 10

Haven’t received AOR or BIL yet.

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
Thank you for your response. So you would recommend me calling IRCC? the consultant email is the registered address, My email is also registered, but when my consultant was helping me with a work permit restoration application that's when his email became primary instead of mine. But since I responded to portal 1 on 26th and still haven't heard back I will try calling IRCC hopefully they will resent portal 1 To my email or consider the email send by me to the cic email. What do you think
Maybe wait at least 10 days. it will bounce back if it has error or invalid mail.

LogicalThinking

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
03-Mar-2017
Passport Req..
01-May-2017
Anyone with Final decision:08 July and waiting for P1 email?
I haven't heard back anything yet and IRCC agent told me everything looks completed but need to wait for email.

Reactions: hagupasa