Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
Hello, I’m new user, I just wanted. I have question about the jobs that can will be candidate for PR.
Working in the insurance adviser full time but the salary is based on commission, can be candidate for PR? Will I face problem about paystub because it’s not based on salary.
i think it would be full time permanent is the requirement.
i did not see any requirements for the salary.

mandy96

Jul 26, 2024
I got portal 1 june 24, portal 2 july 3rd and uploaded picture on same day, after that i didn't get any update on ECOPR, its around 23 days passed. Still waiting,
Vo. Etobicoke
Anyone in same situation
Thanks in advance ☺

Sheika

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Hello , Im the principal applicant here in Canada and my dependent (INDIA) together have PR application together , we received an email of "Ready For Visa" a week before , already submitted webform indicating my presence in Canada .
Please help me out if anyone knows what are the next steps , will i receive a portal request??

Taylah

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Canada
App. Filed.......
24-12-2020
AOR Received.
12-05-2023
LANDED..........
28-06-2024
I got portal 1 june 24, portal 2 july 3rd and uploaded picture on same day, after that i didn't get any update on ECOPR, its around 23 days passed. Still waiting,
Vo. Etobicoke
Anyone in same situation
Thanks in advance ☺
I’ve seen others wait 30 days to 6 weeks is the longest. Although for most it seems to be faster. Hopefully you’ll get it next week!

Reactions: mandy96

aammerhussain

Feb 17, 2024
Hi All,

Good news. Today morning, I got P1 email and I reply them with the requested details(Mine and my spouse’s) . Today Afternoon, IRCC sent me P2 and My wife and I did the declaration that we are in Canada and I uploaded my photo and spouse’s photo.

But today morning, she also got P1 email. Should she also need to reply to her P1 email??? I am the principal applicant.

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
Hi All,

Good news. Today morning, I got P1 email and I reply them with the requested details(Mine and my spouse’s) . Today Afternoon, IRCC sent me P2 and My wife and I did the declaration that we are in Canada and I uploaded my photo and spouse’s photo.

But today morning, she also got P1 email. Should she also need to reply to her P1 email??? I am the principal applicant.
did she have a separate application?

Ken007

Feb 11, 2024
Hello , Im the principal applicant here in Canada and my dependent (INDIA) together have PR application together , we received an email of "Ready For Visa" a week before , already submitted webform indicating my presence in Canada .
Please help me out if anyone knows what are the next steps , will i receive a portal request??
It takes 7 working days for the web form to be uploaded to your application and a few days to get portal 1. You can call them in 2 weeks if you don’t get a reply to confirm if your web form has been received.

Reactions: Sheika

Young abhin

Mar 16, 2024
My consultant received the P1 email from IRCC at the address: IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Since I, as the principal applicant, need to respond, I sent a new email to that address with the subject "PR Confirmation" and included the requested information. Instead of letting the consultant reply to it or attaching the email received by consultant

Should I have forwarded the email from my consultant instead? I’m worried my approach might cause an issue. @dingkoy your insight would be greatly appreaciated

Champ9876

Jul 18, 2024
My consultant received the P1 email from IRCC at the address: IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Since I, as the principal applicant, need to respond, I sent a new email to that address with the subject "PR Confirmation" and included the requested information. Instead of letting the consultant reply to it or attaching the email received by consultant

Should I have forwarded the email from my consultant instead? I’m worried my approach might cause an issue. @dingkoy your insight would be greatly appreaciated
Please advise your pdf shows Montreal Office or Etobicoke Office.

ArunKK

Apr 3, 2024
Hi, I am a Canadian Experience Class applicant and I received a Ready For Visa email on July 23rd. My wife has submitted her passport for stamping but, I still haven't received any portal emails. I raised a webform informing that I am in Canada and my dependent is in India. How long would it take to receive further communication and portal emails in my case? My primary office is Ottawa CPC. If I email them directly saying that I am in Canada, would that have any effect? Thank you in advance for your inputs.

Sheika

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
@ArunKK Hello Im also in the same boat , received RFV letter , was informed by IRCC to submit the passport once PA gets ECOPR , Also Can i know did the vfs accept the passport as the letter includes only PA name and not dependent name