Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
Not really, so the original date is (YYYY-MM-DD) 2022-01-07 and they have put 2022-07-01. Basically they interchanged the month and date.
you can call them to confirm if thats needs updating. but you can email them regarding type errors in your file.

ne2ca

Jul 5, 2023
Hello everyone,
I need some advice based on my situation.

I received the P1 email on June 20, to which I responded within the 7 days. But looks like they never saw the email and so they again sent me the same P1 email few days later to which I again responded.

The thing with my situation is that I am in Canada but my family is in India and they would need a visa stamp so they can travel to Canada and complete the landing. So I had accordingly indicated in both my replies, with the expectation that they would send me the P2 with credentials for me and a passport request for my family.

However, they seem to have misread my email and replied asking me to reply to them after I return to Canada, even though I had clearly indicated that I am already in Canada! So I again responded to them with the details and explicitly explaining my situation.

Calling IRCC didn't help because they said they don't have visibility into the virtual landing unit.

So my ask to you all is:
1. If someone had a similar situation and how it got resolved?
2. Is there a way for me to directly contact the Etobicoke VO to explain and clarify?
3. I have seen some reference to 'KAI method' in the above replies - what is that?

Would appreciate any help. It's quite stressful that things are so chaotic at the end of what has been a fairly smooth process so far! Plus my WP is ending in less than a month's time, so not sure what would my status be!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Saba91

Star Member
May 16, 2024
I feel your pain, my AOR is 22nd December 2022.

P1 - 12th June
Made KAI on the 20th, reached MP on the 24th
P2 - 25th June
ECOPR - waiting
Thats a lot of time in SS. I feel you. Wish you all the best..

What are the reasons for ending so long in SS?your field of study, country, ?

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
@missbee23 question .
Hello everyone,
I need some advice based on my situation.

I received the P1 email on June 20, to which I responded within the 7 days. But looks like they never saw the email and so they again sent me the same P1 email few days later to which I again responded.

The thing with my situation is that I am in Canada but my family is in India and they would need a visa stamp so they can travel to Canada and complete the landing. So I had accordingly indicated in both my replies, with the expectation that they would send me the P2 with credentials for me and a passport request for my family.

However, they seem to have misread my email and replied asking me to reply to them after I return to Canada, even though I had clearly indicated that I am already in Canada! So I again responded to them with the details and explicitly explaining my situation.

Calling IRCC didn't help because they said they don't have visibility into the virtual landing unit.

So my ask to you all is:
1. If someone had a similar situation and how it got resolved?
2. Is there a way for me to directly contact the Etobicoke VO to explain and clarify?
3. I have seen some reference to 'KAI method' in the above replies - what is that?

Would appreciate any help. It's quite stressful that things are so chaotic at the end of what has been a fairly smooth process so far! Plus my WP is ending in less than a month's time, so not sure what would my status be!

Thanks in advance!
KAI is sending response email to different VO offices like send to all VO.
try creating a letter specifying your current status and the status of your family. did you include them in your application even they are not in canada?